PDA

View Full Version : help! pleas! now!

I.chocobo
10-02-2004, 06:32 PM
I'm about to fight sin whit wings, and I trying to get Anima (I have yojimbo) but I missed almost all the destruction sphere Items, how can I get them? Ihave three of them, I think that one in besaid and Djose and one more, can anyone help me hoe to get anima? I can't go back to bevelle and it is dark aeons guarding the tempels, help me!

Dark bahamut
10-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Dark Aeons are easy to beat as lons as at least one of your characters has an ultimate weapon, orsome of your party members have full life and alot of mana. if you want specific guides, i'd recommend the site ones, they helped me loads, and all the temples are free once more from their clutches :D

I.chocobo
10-02-2004, 07:02 PM
well, it's worth a try, but how do I get anima? in baaj tempel I have three Destruction-sphere items, but how do I get the rest? when I walk to statue which holds a sphere, it's beginning to glow and it comes a sign up, but only three of them. how do I get the rest? :confused:

Dragoon Kain
10-02-2004, 07:32 PM
you most likely forgot the one in zanarkand so go back there. n you prolly missed kilika and macalania and those are pretty easy to get. you already have the one for bevelle.

Lon611
10-02-2004, 07:39 PM
i really hope you didn't miss the one in bevelle. if you did, im sorry to break the bad news, but you can't get it after the first time.... :(

Big D
10-03-2004, 12:40 AM
i really hope you didn't miss the one in bevelle. if you did, im sorry to break the bad news, but you can't get it after the first time.... :(It's simply not possible to miss the item in Bevelle.:) No matter what happens, you can always get all the destruction sphere items.

Dragoon Kain
10-03-2004, 12:47 AM
i really hope you didn't miss the one in bevelle. if you did, im sorry to break the bad news, but you can't get it after the first time.... :(

yes you cannot miss the one in bevelle. you need that one to complete the trials. YOU CANNOT MISS THE ONE IN BEVELLE!

Lon611
10-03-2004, 07:17 AM
woops, my bad...i was thinking al bhed sphere. :rolleyes2 its been awhile.my brain's on life support trying to get through the entire monster arena :p

I.chocobo
10-03-2004, 10:01 AM
how do I get the sphere in bevelle, maybe I have it? Just tell me what the name is, and I check if I got it.

ohh. just one more thing, does yojimbos zanmato works on sin and do you need to have a full overdrive to do it? And how much must you pay???

Edit by Big D: Please don't double-post, use the 'edit/delete' button if you want to add something more:)

super sayin Tidus
10-03-2004, 04:13 PM
Have a full overdrive with yuna and grand summon or simply have a full overdrive with yojimbo and pay him 1756 Gil and he will do Zanmato or if he just want to be a pain and that dosen't work pay him 56000 Gil i noticed the 56000 worked more. I used this to blow the dark aeons into dust.

Big D
10-04-2004, 01:18 AM
More gil = better chances of Zanmato. 80,000 or so is good, when Yojimbo is in Overdrive status. Also, a full Overdrive gauge helps - using Grand Summon can be the easiest way to get this.
Zanmato defeats absolutely any enemy at all, including Sin.

I.chocobo
10-04-2004, 08:47 PM
How do I deafeat braskas final aeon???? Does Zanmato works on him, i've payed him all money i have but still dcosen't do zanmato