PDA

View Full Version : Eizon World Challenge #2

Agent Proto
10-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Presenting the second ever world challenge.

The first brought up 11 world wonders of the ancient world, mostly found in Dominia and elsewhere. This time, each of every one of you will need to cooperate, as to help encouragement of trade within each nation, each continent are to build a railroad system to connect each nation within the continents. Only downside to this, you cannot immediately cross a mountain when building railroads.

So consider this the Railway Challenge. When you are finished with a railway from one city to another, or nation to nation, or city to location of importance, etc. When finished with a railway, please hand it a name, like The Aaghes Railway for example.

Baloki
10-03-2004, 12:36 AM
I have a name but not a bridge to run my railway across, what do I do?

Angels gateway is the name of the railtrack and no-one else can use it :P

Agent Proto
10-03-2004, 01:02 AM
You can still build railroads on your islands, and when it's possible, you can connect them with a bridge to a nearby island.

FightClubFan#47
10-03-2004, 03:50 AM
*thinks this is right*

Black line-road
Green line-plans for railroad
Blue dot-Eizon wonder
Red Square-Major city
Red Circle-Fort

Railroad construvtion will build as soon as possible... Waiting for Atlantica and/or Zhems ok to build railroad to there land...

Agent Proto
10-03-2004, 11:10 PM
It's not possible to build across water, minus rivers.

FightClubFan#47
10-04-2004, 05:20 AM
better?

Loony BoB
10-11-2004, 01:39 PM
I think it's safe to say that for island nations, a ferry route will be a good substitute for a railway.

Baloki
10-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Could we make the train roll into a boat then transport the train accross water and roll it back on the tracks at the other side?