PDA

View Full Version : chocobos or moogles?

chocomog33
10-03-2004, 12:34 AM

Dearest Tragedy
10-03-2004, 05:35 AM
Chocobos.

Mo-Nercy
10-03-2004, 08:37 AM
Well. I like Oreos but that delicious biscuit snack is missing from this poll for some reason unknown to me. Obviously, some people feel that an Oreo doesn't compare with two metaphysical animal hybrids.

:choc: *wark* (or if you prefer, *kweh*)

Flashback007
10-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Just one word I have for it:

Kupo

Jolts
10-03-2004, 02:22 PM
I like both, but if they were to get rid of one, then I'd prefer to keep chocobos, as they are very helpful when traveling (most FF games) and when fighting (FFT). As for moogles, FFVI is the only one that I know of where one can join your party, and they seem to have only minor parts in other FFs.

Xander
10-03-2004, 02:30 PM
It's so difficult..chocobos are awesome and cute and you can ride them but...it has to be moogles. Cos they are even cuter and they say Kupo and they get drunk and fall over and have cuuuute little short wide beds, awww <3

Wuggly Blight
10-03-2004, 02:55 PM
chocobos, cuter and more helpful.

Chris
10-03-2004, 02:58 PM
AA Moogles, how sad...but yeah, Moogles are the cutest.

heheheheh...drunk Moogles...what a sight that would be...

Kupo !! Kupo !!

Kupo: That's my drink, Kupo ! :mog:

Kupo: No it's not your little #$&#$ :mad2:

Kupo: That's my drink, Kupo ! :mog:

Kupo: Take this, Kupo ! :twak:

Kupo: My head hurts, Kupo ! :(

Zifnab
10-03-2004, 06:58 PM
What's so great about chocobos, exactly? I never understood that. They're just birds with a theme tune.

Moogles, I like. They have personality at least, and their theme tune isn't so overused.

SpiritWolf
10-03-2004, 09:01 PM
Chocobos are awesome, I like Moogles but chocbos are just plain better in my opinion.

Ouch!
10-03-2004, 09:33 PM
Moogles.

It was a tough decision (it took me a whole 3 seconds to decide) but in the end, "Kupo!" is so much cooler than, "Wark," or "Kweh." Besides, has a chocobo ever threatened you with a knife? I don't think so.

Carnage
10-03-2004, 09:34 PM
:mog:

Polaris
10-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Chocobos!!!!!!!

Dark Matter
10-04-2004, 11:10 AM
tied :mog: :choc:

PS: Someone will go berserk because you forgot about :moomba: .

Jolts
10-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I wish they would've kept Moombas in, but they didn't. Well, not really. You can race as a Moomba in Chocobo Racing and some of Lulu's weapons are Moomba dolls, but other than that...

Wuggly Blight
10-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Moomba's was a one trick pony, and wont come back. I guess its to do with the strong like they share with the shumi tribe and square does not want them back.

Jolts
10-04-2004, 04:58 PM
They also got rid of Pupu, and he was kinda' cute (yeah, I said it...cute...).

Speaking of Pupu, why doens't it have a smiley? There's :mog:, :choc:, and :moomba:, but no Pupu?

Wuggly Blight
10-05-2004, 05:00 PM
*snickers like school girl* he said Pupu!

Captain Maxx Power
10-05-2004, 07:09 PM
I voted for both, for when their powers combine they create a force so powerful it can WIPE LIFE OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! I refer to of course the Choco/Mog Summon. Pow!

Old Manus
10-05-2004, 10:23 PM
You left out the squatter monkeys (FFX-2).

It has to be Chocobos becuase they are cool and look cool. And they have different <html>flavours</html> colours.

TasteyPies
10-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Wark wark wark wark wark wark wark!

But realy, moombas are so friggen cute, wish they were an option.

Xander
10-07-2004, 03:16 PM
You left out the squatter monkeys (FFX-2).

OMG I LUFF THOSE MONKEYS.

XxSephirothxX
10-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Moogles! My two favorite games in the series are VI and IX...perhaps its because of the old-school system and pure fantasy story....or maybe it's just the moogles... :D :mog:

Dark Matter
10-08-2004, 06:38 PM
They also got rid of Pupu, and he was kinda' cute (yeah, I said it...cute...).

Speaking of Pupu, why doens't it have a smiley? There's :mog:, :choc:, and :moomba:, but no Pupu?
Pupu here!!!!!!! :skull1: I know you'll love it!!!!!! :skull8:

*snickers like school girl* he said Pupu!
I don't know Jolts and Wuggly Blight are girls ... :hyper:
*give each of them a cute little Cactuar doll* :greenie:
Did I say sth wrong? :sweatdrop
*flee*

Edit:
oh, I was just kidding. Don't get mad, OK?

JseanjohnC
10-23-2004, 01:07 AM
this poll is interesting but i like moogles a lot better! Catching chocobos 4 me isnt really excitin and i liked moogles especially in final fantasy 9...idk i just like the sound they make lol ....KUPO! wow im weird

Black Roses
10-23-2004, 02:36 AM
I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!!

Chocobos are SOOO adorable, and colorful too!
:love: :love: :love:
Moogles are too, and i like them in nine and CC...
"Paint me!" :mog:
[spritz...spritz...snip, snip, snip...scrub]
oh, sooo fuzzy
:love: :love: :love:

Jolts
10-31-2004, 06:52 AM
I don't know Jolts and Wuggly Blight are girls ...
Uh, no. I'm not female, I have...well...you know... And what, only girls are allowed to think something is cute? That's sexism for you.

---EDIT---
Also, :skull1: <--this is not Pupu, it's a skull. Pupu looks nothing like that. That is white with a blue outline, and Pupu is all blue with black squigglies for eyes.

Dreddz
10-31-2004, 11:00 AM
I like them both alot but to me moogles will always have a bigger space in my heart

CloudZidaneFusion
11-02-2004, 03:50 PM
CHOCOBOS! how dare you compare final fantasy's greatest creature with the most annoying save point to hit the game?

MoonsEcho
11-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Moogles. Chocobos are fun too, but they annoyed me in FFT.

CloudZidaneFusion
11-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Chocobos were a great help in fft. The moogles are annoying. Sure people say moogles are helpfull as save points in IX, but being the only save point to make you carry mail around for them because they are too lazy to fix their mail system, i say the usfullness is limited. One thing i respect them for is helping Lock (or whatever his name is.) Save Terra. Many moogles died that day...

Jolts
11-03-2004, 05:21 AM
Moogles help you out in FFV too, I think.

Yeah, Chocobos are a pain to fight in FFT (especially at the beginning of the game), but when you have a Red Chocobo on your team, that's great :D.

CloudZidaneFusion
11-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Ya, any chocobo is usfull. One has i high jump (i forget which one) and i owned 2, so in that battle were you fight the dark knight guy and Ramza is cut off from the rest of the group, i get 2 ppl on those chocobos, jump the wall, and beat the crap out of him. Where did moogles help me in fft?

Jolts
11-03-2004, 03:18 PM
I didn't say they helped in FFT, I said FFV.

Red Chocobo is the one with Ignore Height, and Black Chocobos have Fly. The "dark knight guy" you speak of is Gafgarion, and he is kind of a tough battle alone, but I usually had even more trouble with the group of people on the other side of the gate than I did with Gaffy.

The closest things to moogles in FFT are the Uribo class (I think the other two parts are called Porky and Wild Boar). Well, those and the Moogle summon, of course.

MoonsEcho
11-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah, the Chocobos were irritating to fight, especially when you were fighting a whole gaggle of them, because they'd use ChocoCure to heal themselves every five seconds. Good for them, sure, but annoying as hell for me. Though it did give me more time to earn JP. I never bothered having one in my party for more than a couple of fights.
That all aside, I think Chocobos are a great class, I just still prefer the Moogles. :)

Project G
11-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Moogles are cuter not as much as Moombas

Jolts
11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Hey, I just remembered something. I think I like cactaurs more than chocobos, moogles, moombas, pupu, squatter monkeys, and the Onion Knight all put together (okay, so I just added the Onion Knight for no reason, but still...). Too bad they don't show up in FFT (not that I've noticed, anyway).

Did anyone else notice that, at least in FFVIII, cactaurs are always facing the screen. There are only a few exceptions:
When they react to you attacking them.
When they're defeated (they fall down).
When you have a back attack on them.
(possible, I can't remember) When they run away.

I can't even think of a reason why I like them more, I just do. Something about them I like, I guess.

Ryth
11-06-2004, 09:37 PM
I love them both they are tied!!

Jolts
11-07-2004, 08:25 AM
So far, people have mentioned the following:
Chocobos
Moogles
Moombas
Pupu
Squatter Monkeys
Cactaurs

And nobody has mentioned Tonberries yet ('cept just now, when I did).

Jolts
11-08-2004, 03:44 PM
I know that. I was merely making a statement. I've already voted for chocobos. I gave a reason and everything (because they help out more).

Jolts
11-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Yes, I did, and I stand by my decision with no regrets :p.

One winged angel of death
11-10-2004, 07:03 PM
moogles...no wait torn berries..no wait chocobo....no wait uhhh........moggle!!!

Pirro_v90
11-11-2004, 05:15 PM
CHOCOBOS! how dare you compare final fantasy's greatest creature with the most annoying save point to hit the game?

MOOGLES! How dare you compare the greatest creature in a game ever(not a chocobo a moogle) with a big yellow chicken that thinks it is an pony?!! PS:I love Chocobos to but i just say one thing ''kupo'' :mog:

PS for PS:I am a guy(and not gay) and i say that mogs and chocs are cute.

Jolts
11-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Chocobo = Ostrich + Horse

:lol:

11-12-2004, 12:50 AM
go....uhhh...moogles....no mumbas...no....torn berry!

Jolts
11-12-2004, 01:33 AM
What the crap is Torn Berry?
You're the second person I've seen to use that term (or possibly the first, but did it twice). Every time I've seen it, it was Tonberry.
Am I missing something?

11-12-2004, 02:40 AM
u know the things that say doink and kill u in one hit

°¿°¿°
01-05-2005, 04:50 AM
YAY! chocobos all the way! there stronger and there smart and they would just plain stomp on and toss aside a moogle in battle and to me cuteness doesnt matter as long as chocobos stay on top!

oh yea almost forgot to say you can ride them to and that is very helpfull what do moogles do for you that chcobos couldent? i mean try riding a moogle

The Great Albino Hippie
01-05-2005, 11:02 PM
For my opinion look at my sig, And for all you chocobo lovers have this * Slap*

The Great Albino Hippie
01-05-2005, 11:38 PM
YAY! chocobos all the way! there stronger and there smart and they would just plain stomp on and toss aside a moogle in battle and to me cuteness doesnt matter as long as chocobos stay on top!

oh yea almost forgot to say you can ride them to and that is very helpfull what do moogles do for you that chcobos couldent? i mean try riding a moogle

*Slap*

rubah
01-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Kupo.

Although at this point in time I think that Moombas beat both of them. But the stupid little fuzzy bears that lulu killed and stuffed with her own hands have to be cooler.

They don't make you run around hitting balloons.

You can knock them out of snowballs:D

They eat kupo nuts. C'mon, how cool is that:D

They're surprisingly scary and cara taught them how to speak. (I mean, they had to learn somehow between two games)

They replaced beavers.

THEY HAVE LITTLE PURPLE WINGS!

And they look very cool as a stuffed toy.

°¿°¿°
01-06-2005, 12:21 AM
You slapped me! slaps back :p how can moogles beat chocobos when they look like little flying fuzzie rats with bulbs sticking out of there heads?? They cant!

The Great Albino Hippie
01-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Yes t moogles have the power of inteligence. chocobos are brute strenght animal , "hello mr moogle i am going to eat you says mr chocobo" mr moogle says back " hahah no you are not you will eat ultima"

sorry about slap only joke you seem cool guy ;) :choc: :shoot:

Slade
01-06-2005, 05:03 AM
For me the topic is slightly different: Which do you HATE more....Chocobos or moogles. I tied them cause i hate them both....Moogles i think are slightly better then chocobos but chocobos are more handy. If you had Moombas in there then they were defenatly the coolest....same with Cactaurs and Tonberrys.

*~Nirvana~*
01-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Moogles. They are the cutest little things I have ever seen (kupo! :mog: ) Chocobos aren't that bad either but how can you compare anything to the almighty MOOGLE!!! *grabs moogle plushie and huggles it* :D and by the way, moogle plushies rock my socks :roll:

Alexander
01-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Moogles because I hate Chocobo minigames XD

mooglebunni608
01-12-2006, 04:07 AM
CHOCOBOS BECAUSE THEY EAT GREENS WITHOUT ASKING IF THEY ARE POISENED!!!!

Yuffie514
01-12-2006, 05:24 AM
chocobo are mostly used for transportation, even if they have been used as summons, etc. Moogles, of course.

Neco Arc
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
isn't this thread a little too old?

RaidenWeb17
01-12-2006, 11:16 PM
how could you forget the beavers of FF2???

Rengori
01-12-2006, 11:52 PM
KUPO!

Setzer Gabianni
01-13-2006, 02:23 PM
how could you forget the beavers of FF2???

This is a poll, which is now closed, dedicated to two major cutelies from FF series.

I doubt we'd see beavers in there :mog:

In the poll anyway.. :choc2:

RaidenWeb17
01-13-2006, 10:40 PM
But still the beavers beat all