PDA

View Full Version : Reappearing Characters

Trumpet Thief
10-03-2004, 03:42 AM
chaos: Which KH characters do you either know are going to be in KHII, or want to be in the sequel. From two sources, one being Jump Magazine, and another from a site that gave the cast and the voice actors, Yuna, Squall, and Auron are to be in KHII.

Rubedo: Although, we're not too sure about this though. In any case, post who you want to see.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* For us, we would want to see more FF villains show, although, Axel might as well be the one that does that for us...

chaos: Yeah, but I want to see Squall, Cloud, and if it were possible, Vivi and Zidane in KHII. What about you?

Carnage
10-03-2004, 05:20 AM
In KH1 Vivi should have been in your party instead of donald. To make the FF and Disney =. I would like to see sephiroth again.

Trumpet Thief
10-03-2004, 05:22 AM
Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* I agree, too much Disney is bad for your health.

Ouch!
10-03-2004, 07:14 PM
From the trailer I see that the characters from Alladin, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast and even Mulan.

In Agrabah, it would seem that you run into Goofy's rival, the big guy who isn't really ever an important role in very many Disney things.

I've seen pictures of Auron, and he's in the trailer too, I've only heard rumors of Yuna and Vincent. And it makes sense that Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud and Cid will all return.

Pheesh
10-04-2004, 06:52 AM
i want seifer to be in it. That would be sooooo cool.

Dark Matter
10-04-2004, 09:42 AM
I want to meet ..... EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
esp Princess Garnet :love:

Jolts
10-04-2004, 04:05 PM
I WANNA SEE A CAMEO OF RYAN STILES!

Seriously though, some of the Toy Story characters would be nifty (Buzz Lightyear). Or the Monters Inc. characters, like Sulley.

DJZen
10-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Monsters Inc. would also make a lot of sense, if you think about it. A central plot point of the movie was using seemingly magical doors to get to another world, and these doors could only be unlocked if they were complete. Sound familiar? Another big point of the movie was love and friendship which is TOTALLY what KH is all about. The love and friendship that Sora has for Riku and Kairi is what makes the story so wonderful.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-04-2004, 07:21 PM
In Agrabah, it would seem that you run into Goofy's rival, the big guy who isn't really ever an important role in very many Disney things.That's Big Pete, and regardless of his presence in Goof Troop, he's really more Mickey's rival than Goofy's.

Zifnab
10-04-2004, 07:35 PM
That's Big Pete, and regardless of his presence in Goof Troop, he's really more Mickey's rival than Goofy's.
Wasn't he also the final boss in Micky and Donald's World of Illusion?

EDIT: And, come to think of it, Quackshot?

Jolts
10-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Pete's just an all around bad guy ;).

KentaRawr!
10-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Marche? lol FFT wouldn't make sense, so why not FFTA? It would sorta make sense.. maybe instead Spoiler:of Mewt finding a book, Reis could find a book! o_O

P.S. Imagine Pete turning into a heartless...thats really weird!

Ouch!
10-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Anyways, I looked closely. Big Pete's got Jafar's lamp.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 02:23 AM
I want Chihiro, Haku, Sheeta, and Patzu in it. Or any Miyazaki Character for that matter. :D

chionos
10-09-2004, 10:10 AM
FF1-6, 9=Amano
FF7,8,10,10-2=Nomura

Kingdom Hearts=Nomura

THUSly: I don't count on seeing any character from any FF other than 7,8 and 10.
We do know, definitely, that Auron's in it, b/c he's in the trailer lookin bad-azz.

If something happened to make nomura want to use some of amano's chars, I'd want to see BigOgreUmaro, Relm, and Strago from FFVI; and Rydia from FFIV; and yes, Vivi.

Perducci
03-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Vivi. And i'd like to see who they'd have as a voice actor for him. :D

Destai
03-30-2005, 11:55 PM
I hope Naminé and organization members from CoM appear in KHII

agrudis
03-31-2005, 12:01 AM
i know kingdom hearts was originally going to be just Disney characters, but then Squaresoft characters were put in as background characters! I dont know if they'll play a bigger part in the sequel, but as long as I can see A LOT of disney! it would be cool to be a mer-Sora again in Atlantica! Maybe Fox And The Hound and The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and Pocahontas would be cool to see!

cloud20747
03-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Maybe a FF world would be nice.
I would like to see Rikku but with the other Riku they might not do that

Pheesh
03-31-2005, 01:08 PM
i know kingdom hearts was originally going to be just Disney characters, but then Squaresoft characters were put in as background characters!

it wasn't going to be just disney because sora is not disney. and they were going to have leon and co.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Jack - Blademaster
04-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Marche? lol FFT wouldn't make sense, so why not FFTA? It would sorta make sense.. maybe instead Spoiler:of Mewt finding a book, Reis could find a book! o_O

P.S. Imagine Pete turning into a heartless...thats really weird!

For me, FFTA was always a bit childish and easy.Playing it was like playing FFL or FFMQ:not the game from the series but just a easy game for playing a day or two.The reason I've started to play it was funny connections it had with others FF games:weapons in the shops, Red Wings ship and etc.But I still think it is not too great to be in KH2.But who knows...
To imagine Pete turning into a heartless is really weird and not likely to happen.To say true, I wish he wasn't enemy in KH2.He can help our heroes in the end of the game for example and to turn into the good guy.What do you thin about it?

i know kingdom hearts was originally going to be just Disney characters, but then Squaresoft characters were put in as background characters! I dont know if they'll play a bigger part in the sequel, but as long as I can see A LOT of disney! it would be cool to be a mer-Sora again in Atlantica! Maybe Fox And The Hound and The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and Pocahontas would be cool to see!

Say it one more time.:)It is pleasure for my ears to hear this from you.I always hear that KH is good but that "Disney crap" only makes it worse.I'm glad there is people who really love old Disney movies.:)

Pouring Rain
04-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Mulan is going to be in it along with Pete. Petes going to find Jafars lamp. Major spoilers! and heres a pic of Sora in Kh2!

Destai
04-02-2005, 10:45 PM
I think he looks far cooler in this game.

Pouring Rain
04-14-2005, 11:57 PM
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!!!!!!

TurkSlayer
04-17-2005, 03:59 PM
I've read some stuff about Pete, and some people are saying that he is sort of suppose to take Malificent's place as the leader of the Disney villians. I haven't confirmed this, but it would be really weird to see Pete as there leader.