PDA

View Full Version : Please vote for Cloud in the GameFAQs character battle final!

Vlado
10-03-2004, 08:30 PM
He's up against Link and is currently losing badly, but it's not over yet! Please, whoever sees this, go vote for Cloud and get as much friends as you can to help him...

http://www.eyesonff.com

(Hopefully this is not considered spam =\ )

Doomgaze
10-03-2004, 08:35 PM
A) These threads are not allowed, we're sick of you morons coming over from GameFAQs
B) Link's WAY cooler than Cloud.

Ryth
10-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Okay I went there and voted for Cloud but for the record I did it not because you told me to but Cloud should win he would get stronger and stronger Link had strength but it wouldn't ever increase unless he got a new gadget Cloud got more powerful by leveling up and well weapons as well but he is stronger and he is a small tint cooler than Link but just barely JUST barely. Sorry if that didn't make much sense.

Vlado
10-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Doomgaze, my reply to you is just this: "..."

Sephiroth., I didn't TELL anyone to vote, I just asked politely. People are smart enough to make their own choices, I just hope that there are more Final Fantasy fans in this forum. And don't worry, your explanation was fine :)

Del Murder
10-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Please do not make threads to advertise a tournament at another website. We do not allow such things.

Doom: This is your warning to stop with the insults. Keep it to yourself.