PDA

View Full Version : Missing Garment Grids *SPOILERS*

Bomber
10-04-2004, 05:45 AM
I'm playing through FFX-2 for the third time now, and I can't seem to locate certain Garment Grids. If anybody has any info on these, I'd be very much obliged!

The Garment Grids I'm missing are:

Howling Wind
Conflagration
Font of Power
Higher Power
The End

SeeDRankLou
10-04-2004, 09:00 AM
Howling Wind: In Ch 2 in Macalania Woods, you do a mission involving finding the musicians. While you are finding the big ones, you can also find three small ones. Before finding both of the big ones, find all three of the small ones. In Ch 3, talk to them and they will give you the GG.

Conflagration: Find Lian and Ayde in the Calm Lands in Ch 2 and the Thunder Plains in Ch 3, where you tell them to go doesn't matter. Get an Episode Complete in Mt. Gagazet, and return to the statue by Kimari where Lian and Ayde will be running about. Talk to them and they will give you the GG.

Font of Power: In Ch 5, send a Lv.5 chocobo to the Mi'ihen Highroad and it will eventually come back saying it's found an entrance to a secret dungeon. Go into that dungeon and kill King VERMIN! and you will get the GG.

Higher Power: In Ch 5, send out 3 Lv.1 chocobos and have them come back. Then repeat this for Lv. 2-5 chocobos. Exit and return to the Chocobo Ranch. You will be granted access to a new dungeon. Find the Awesome Chocobo and Clasko will give you the GG.

The End: Oversoul every oversoulable fiend in Spira. Return to the Celsius and check the Shinra's Bestiary. He will give you the GG.

Bomber
10-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Great! Thanks Lou!

*close thread*