PDA

View Full Version : "One Winged Angel" metal remix

Erdrick Holmes
10-05-2004, 04:06 AM
I heard one exists somewhere. I need help finding it. I seriously neeeeeeed it. I don't know whether it's fanmade or not but I can't find it from the Black Mages or on OC Remix. Please help me out here.

Ultima Shadow
10-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Hmmm... i know there's a metal mix of Sephiroths theme music... but OWA I've never heard...

Anyway... maybe it can be found on vgmix.com... that's the best remix site I know about.
Seriously... it's even better than OC remix (but OC is great as well). If you find it, then tell me because I want it too.

Necronopticous
10-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Metal Remix eh? Does James Hetfield sing the latin?

One winged angel of death
10-31-2004, 01:49 PM
oops i think i have it on my comp. um...i have two versions of "one winged angel". one from the game and another i think from somewhere.....oh and try playing kdh fighting sephiroth there i think you hear the 3rd version.

Erdrick Holmes
10-31-2004, 02:43 PM
If you do have the rock/metal remix go on AIM to send it to me, PM me if you want to know my AIM handle.

10-31-2004, 02:47 PM
joel why don't you e-mail me at kit_kat_ken@hotmail.com and i'll be glad to e-mail it to you...^_^' i'm not that good at AIMing and/or pming... ^_^' i'm sorry!! :cry:

Ultima Shadow
10-31-2004, 04:18 PM
Hey, I want it too!!! How did you get it?

11-01-2004, 02:34 PM
i'm sorry yes i di find it i didn't get to download it to my comp. yet. go to google and type in one winged angel remix ff7 music and it'll show you a lot of music areas just search around. me i was only able to download 2 songs and my comp. stoped working down loading the one winged angel remix. -_-' but i have other midis that rock such as the sephiroth'ssong delux remix it is awsome i love it it is so creepy.

Ultima Shadow
11-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey, I've also heard about an mp3 called "The Ultimate One-Winged Angel Remix".
If someone got it, then please tell me because I can't find it anywhere...

11-01-2004, 07:48 PM
hm. i'll look for it.