PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy X-2 last mission=international

sephiroth9006
10-05-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place but it is to do with FFX-2.
iwas just wondering i've heard that there is a realse to be for and expansion on FFX-2 where you can capture monsters and use them too battle with.
and a whole lot of extras such as being able too fight against your saves from FFX like your auron for example.
it looks absolutly amazing but here's the question.
is this game going to be released in england and amarica i hope it is really we were deprived of kingdom hearts final mix.
an information will be appreciated.

bloody_rain
10-11-2004, 08:56 AM
it's gonna be released in the US alright, but it'll be in Japanese...better brush up on your translating skills! Hehe! There will be a monster arena, as well as 2 extra dresspheres: FestivalGoer and Psycher

sephiroth9006
10-12-2004, 09:35 PM
:eek:
omg a FF expansion being realsed in england and america uber..
thats cool from the pics i've seen it looks absolutly amazing really.
you can fight against your characters from FFX-2 against seymour(harder versions of him) and use mosters to battle with.
just one thing when will it come out in the us/england i have to know this being a huge square fan i'm gettin' it when it comes out..

BackRoomKid
10-20-2004, 10:56 PM
i'll definately by it...but are you sure that they are actually going to release this in the US and England in Japanese Language...wouldn't that be uhhh....dumb...since both nations are a majority of English Speaking...and where'd you get ur source from???

sephiroth9006
10-23-2004, 11:14 PM
it was on a site which i used to go on before it got closed down,
there were some english screenshots as well but they were all battle scenes from 1 of the new dresspheres the pshycic warrior has this like telekinesis and stuff like that but it was closed down a short whil ago
so i can't give you a link

BackRoomKid
10-25-2004, 12:08 AM
.....gosh darn'd it

Carnage
10-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Anyone have any descriptions about the new dresspheres?