PDA

View Full Version : Behold my return and tremble!

Captain Maxx Power
10-05-2004, 07:00 PM
O yes, rather. Maxx Power is back baby! With a new sassy attitude and new haircut. Same guy as my avatar though. Yup the pull was too much and after at least a years absence (I know this from looking at my profile) I'm baaaaacck. Appologies go to everyone here as my memory is poor and I've completely forgotten everyone whos here. But hey that's why I came back, get the old memories jogging :D

So what's new? Well, I'm out of education at college. I cut my long flowing locks. I'm in the process of writing a book which (hopefully) will be published eventually. Im still obsessed with FF, my completed catalogue now extended from FF1 to F10 (baring FF3j). I'm also still obsessed with Diablo, and can be found lurking around the amazon basin as well.

Apart from that same old Maxx really. O, I'm still single, but I've had a few close calls over the last few years. Rock!

Levian
10-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Welcome back :freak:

Baloki
10-05-2004, 07:06 PM
I have released the flying monkey hoards on your return :P

Shlup
10-05-2004, 07:10 PM
*flies in*

Eek eek, ook!

We close "I'm back" threads because before we started closing "I'm back" threads Gen Chat had like a billion and two of them, so no hard feelings, just trying to keep things orderly.

Welcome back tho.