PDA

View Full Version : i need zombie!!!

iluvpenelo
10-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Okay, im totally stuck on Lord braskas final aeon. ive heard somewhere that you can cast zombie on it and then the yu pagodas will hurt him instead of healing him. only problem is, i dont have aurons zombie attack. (which is a bit annoying becoz im nearly certain i equipped it but for some reason its not there) so does anyone know of an item that causes zombie that rikku could throw at him or something???
coz other than that i can see for sure that im not gonna be able to beat this guy. see, im renowned for completing the FF games on sh*t levels. i completed FFIX with everyone under level 50. this isnt a reputation im particularly proud of but my point in bringing it up is that, please dont assume any of my characters have any good attacks or alot of hp. coz they dont.ive managed to get to Jecht without lulu learning flare, yuna learning curaga or holy, tidus learning hastega etc. my people basicly arent that good, ive gotten by until now. (except the machina crawler but other than that i beat everyone else pretty much my first or second try).

I dont have anima or magus sisters, i have yojimbo and i plan to use zanmato to kill off jechts second form so i dont wanna use him on the first form. so casting zombie on him is my only hope.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me where i can get an item that casts zombie!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

Dark bahamut
10-06-2004, 02:44 PM
did you actually unlock the zombie attack with Auron? because its one of wakka's skills, from what i remember. besides the first form is EASY i did it with characters with around 3000 HP each. if you can, get hold of 3 stamina tablets, to double their max HP :D hope it helps!!

iluvpenelo
10-06-2004, 02:49 PM
il check it out. thanx dude, any1 else wanna pitch some advice?? (please no "go train" coz i know that already and you're not helping :mad: )

Ancient Goddess
10-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Well, from what I remember, I think I had Auron, Tidus, and Yuna fight it. Tidus was dedicted to stopping the pagodas when they decided to heal and also bring down its overdrive. Auron was basically attacking it physically, and Yuna used support magic(Protect) and healed the party when it was necessary (she also had some pretty powerful black magic (Flare and such), double-cast, and Holy...so she could attack it as well). Aeons work in here if they're in their overdrives...Bahamut and Anima in particular.

I haven't played the game in a couple of years, but that's all I can remember. I hope it works for you, and good luck!

Old Manus
10-06-2004, 04:49 PM
trio of 9999 + attack reels = victory.

Please say you have attack reels....

iluvpenelo
10-06-2004, 06:42 PM
um.......no actually, i dont. but its okay, i completed the game ten minits ago. i got all my aeons into overdrive, by the time i had used them all on jecht, he was in his second form. then i just used yojimbos zanmato and poof, gone. then i casted doom on yu yevon and the fight was over in three turns. thanx for the help though guys!!
Its greatly appreciated!! :D

m4tt
10-06-2004, 07:02 PM
did you actually unlock the zombie attack with Auron? because its one of wakka's skills, from what i remember.
It's one of Auron's skills, it's at the end of his grid.