PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes

Strider
10-07-2004, 06:40 AM
It's never too early to start thinking about them.

What was the coolest costume you've ever worn for Halloween? Have you ever made any of your own costumes? If you've got any pictures of your favorites, you might as well post 'em.

And for the record, who's dressin' up this year and what will you be?

Personally, I plan to look as close to this man as possible:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/striderx284/liljon.jpg

YEEEAH!

TheAbominatrix
10-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Last year I was Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange, which is my favorite costume of all time. I 'make' my own in the sense that I put them together (as in I dont buy them premade from a store), but I dont sew them or nothin.

This year it depends on my friends. BJ really wants to be greasers (ala Outsiders), which I'd like to do. If we dont do that I'm gonna be Raoul Duke/Hunter Thompson (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas).

nik0tine
10-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Last year I went as white trash. It was so cool, I wore my really trashy jacket, and a trashbag for pants. Greatest costume EVER.

Jack
10-07-2004, 10:07 AM
I once dressed up as a ghost. White sheet, holes for eyes, and white trousers. I never dressed up again so thats why it isn't impressive.

escobert
10-07-2004, 02:16 PM
I usually dress in all black and throw eggs at people :D

m4tt
10-07-2004, 02:39 PM
I dress up like a nerd. So I just wear whatever is in my closet.

Peegee
10-07-2004, 03:09 PM
I still haven't gotten around to making my masochistic costume of DOOM.

And therefore I won't be dressing up this year

Logan
10-07-2004, 03:13 PM
I bought fairy wings and a star wand, so I'm just going to wear those with regular clothes. I think I'm just handing out candy, though.

The best costume I've ever made was a Dorothy costume, and it took forever to make. Then I wore it once and we sold it. :(

Cz
10-07-2004, 08:05 PM
I don't dress up, but I have great fun abusing those who do. :D

-YuNaLeScA-
10-07-2004, 08:07 PM
yah me to! in belgium no one dresses up :)

Psychotic
10-07-2004, 08:25 PM
I only ever dressed uppppp TWICE. And both times it was in a Scream mask and a Slipknot hoody. Wait, I think the second time I just wore a dark warm sweater thing (GREY) as the hoody was too small, but I didn't Trick or Treat that year. And that was just as a disguise for well....fun "activities" involving eggs and toothpaste on Halloween, if you know what I mean :)

But I don't think I'll be doing anything like that this year. I wish I was though, but the people I did it with....well one's GONE and the other probably wouldn't want to. *sigh* :whimper:

-YuNaLeScA-
10-07-2004, 08:29 PM
awwwwwwwww poor yo :( u well you are waaay over there so else i would have joined ya :)

Shoeberto
10-07-2004, 09:07 PM
I'd like to do either Donnie Darko, get a group of friends together and do Crazy 88, or CTS. Probably won't do any, though.

zacks_clone
10-07-2004, 09:11 PM
^_^I was Link two years ago.And Dark Link last year.That costume rocked...X.x still have it.Took pictures,too,but the camera didnt have film in it(mums oh so smart :: gag :: ).So this year i'll probably wear that again.Or make angel wings and toss deep red paint on them.^_^

Aurey
10-07-2004, 09:35 PM
I can't even remember what I went as last year. I remember my friends and I got chased by some guys and that we got popsicles at one house instead of candy, but that's about it... :P

Dressing up as a ghost by putting a sheet over my head and cutting out holes for eyes is quite possibly what I'll do this year. It'll be awesome.

Fuzakeru
10-07-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm gonna be a . . . Hentai School Girl! :love:

SeeDRankLou
10-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Two years ago, I wore this catwoman suit that was basically a replica of Michelle Phiefer's suite in Batman Returns. Full on vinyl, I had to be sown into the outfit, all the weird stiching, with fake breasts and everything, all while wearing six inch heals. I didn't have the nails (for safety purposes), but I did have the whip, which stayed around my neck. I have not idea how girls wear six inch heals for extended periods of time. I won a costume contest and $250 though, so it was worth it, and fun.

I don't know what I'll do this year yet.

Erdrick Holmes
10-07-2004, 10:34 PM
I dressed up as Sephiroth back in '98 when I was obsessed with FFVII. Now this year I'm going to try dressing like Faust from the Guilty Gear series.
http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net/faust/faustrespectani.gif

HanaKirei
10-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Last year, I was a Rabid Pink Gothic Bunny. But everyone just kept thinking I was roadkill. -.-; The blood was from the flesh I devoured people, THE FLESH! That was even worse than the time I dressed up as a devil, complete with horns and a pitchfork, and everyone just thought I was 'the dark girl'. Pffft.

Have no idea what I want to be this year. I know I'm going to dress up...just gotta figure out what I'm going to dress up as.

DMKA
10-07-2004, 11:42 PM
That guy is teh awesome Strider. :)

I think grim reaper was my coolest...so original. :rolleyes2

This year I'm gonna be the gay stereotype...you know, like the fashion guy on Queer Eye? Yeah.

Calliope
10-08-2004, 05:49 AM
NOTE FOR LEEZA: Marilyn Manson is selling official masks made from the cast of his face on his website :D

TheAbominatrix
10-08-2004, 05:58 AM
I finally found the pic from last Halloween:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/Abominatrix/ashalex.jpg

I didnt have the codpeice of the cane ;_;. But my left eye looked really cool. Sucks that we didnt get a picture of it.

kikimm
10-08-2004, 05:59 AM
And that was just as a disguise for well....fun "activities" involving eggs and toothpaste on Halloween, if you know what I mean. :)

Aha....so it ws YOU. I'd like to let you know, my friend's sandals were ruined because of that. And the rest of his body. But he was wearing a speedo, so I guess he was asking for it.

Anyways. I've dressed up and gone out every since I could talk, and walk. My first costume was this mummy thing (but it really looked like my mom and dad wrapped toilet paper around me :cry: ), but I insisted that I was a "white tiger".

I don't think I'll go out this year though...for the first time EVER. I don't really feel like being around a bunch of guys in speedos AGAIN, and....I can't think of anything. I was a gypsy two years in a row.

:D

Polaris
10-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Unfortunelty we don't celebrate much Halloween here in Portugal, we have Carnival that is almost the same thing

Jack
10-08-2004, 11:30 AM
But I don't think I'll be doing anything like that this year. I wish I was though, but the people I did it with....well one's GONE and the other probably wouldn't want to. *sigh* :whimper:

We can do it together in different towns and relay using really powerful walkie talkies
"Psy, I've just egged a townie OVER"
"Jack, I've just tee-peed my own house"
BOTH-"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

DMKA
10-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I finally found the pic from last Halloween:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/Abominatrix/ashalex.jpg

I didnt have the codpeice of the cane ;_;. But my left eye looked really cool. Sucks that we didnt get a picture of it.
WOAH you make a good Alex...seriously. :eek: :) :love:

TheAbominatrix
10-08-2004, 04:45 PM
WOAH you make a good Alex...seriously. :eek: :) :love:

xD thanks. I spoke nadsat all night and hit people.

Lord Xehanort
10-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Ansem:
Last year: Sephiroth
2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Years Ago: Phantom
7 Years Ago: Playing Card (Joker)
8 Years Ago and Beyond: I have no clue... but I know there was an M&M in there somewhere.

This Year: Seto Kaiba

Denmark
10-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Ninja am goal?

And I haven't gone out for years.

Giga Guess
10-08-2004, 11:45 PM
I wanna use my new Katana, so it'd either be a samurai, or find a yellow jumpsuit, rip and bloody it, and go as Beatrix Kiddo...

DMKA
10-09-2004, 12:12 AM
I wanna use my new Katana, so it'd either be a samurai, or find a yellow jumpsuit, rip and bloody it, and go as Beatrix Kiddo...
OMG I changed my mind I'm gonna be the Crazy 88's dude with the stick. =)

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Favorite costume: Saria!! sadly, I got the flu that year. :barf:

This year, I'm going to be Flonne!

Kami
10-09-2004, 12:20 AM
I am SOOOOho dressing for halloween! I want my free candy :D. I think I'm going to be chihiro from spirited away. I'm short and asian so it all works out.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 12:25 AM
Chihiro!!! You should get someone to be Haku and go around like that!

...Say, which costume, Bathhouse worker, or normal?

Behold the Void
10-09-2004, 12:29 AM
I'm going to be myself. That's scary enough as is.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 01:00 AM
Very true. *nodnod*

Del Murder
10-09-2004, 02:11 AM
I'm going as a mild mannered reporter.

Kirobaito
10-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Gogo Yubari.

I'm gonna own at it.

Leeza
10-09-2004, 04:57 AM
NOTE FOR LEEZA: Marilyn Manson is selling official masks made from the cast of his face on his website :D
I might have gotten one too if I dressed up for Halloween, but the most I do is wear black clothes and makeup, etc. He had the masks last year as well. Hmm...maybe I should just get one anyways though whether I dress up or not. :)

DMKA
10-09-2004, 05:09 AM
I might have gotten one too if I dressed up for Halloween, but the most I do is wear black clothes and makeup, etc. He had the masks last year as well. Hmm...maybe I should just get one anyways though whether I dress up or not. :)
I think you......

SHOULD!