PDA

View Full Version : "Goodby cool werld!"

Agent Proto
10-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Ok, I really enjoy "Get Fuzzy" and the latest strip made me feel like making this thread, so here I am, making it!

Do you own a piggy bank, or some other form of coin bank? Have you ever broken into it? How long have you owned it, and if you know, how much have you saved since you owned your coin bank?

As for me, I don't have a piggy bank, but I do have a coin "truck" that I made in Tech Ed when I was in middle school. It's still in good shape. I don't remember how much I have saved, but I remember that each time it's full, I exchange it for dollars, and I've done this several times, and each time, I save about $25 worth of change.

crono_logical
10-07-2004, 05:52 PM
No I don't :p I try to use change as much as possible when shopping so it doesn't accumulate, including paying strange amounts to reduce the number of coins you get back as change :p

Misfit
10-07-2004, 05:53 PM
YEAH! It's a clear blue piggy and I stuff my DOLLARS into it, muahaha. I keep my coins in a glass bottle thingy with cows on it. Moooo! Annnnnnd um, I had it for like a year or something. Whee~!

Flying Mullet
10-07-2004, 05:55 PM
How wierd, I just read today's Get Fuzzy before I read this thread. :cool:

I don't havea piggy bank but I do have a 32 oz cup that I throw all of my change in.

Mikztsu
10-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Used to have, but not anymore because I have da money. :cool:

Craig
10-07-2004, 06:19 PM
I have a big plastic Coke Can it's practically empty as I never have much change.

Strider
10-07-2004, 06:24 PM
I just have a glass jar that I throw whatever change I have into. I usually just keep bills in my wallet.

Peegee
10-07-2004, 06:27 PM
At first I thought "what kind of weirdo collects coins in a pile?", but then I realised that I have two containers in my room with a pile of coins in it!

It's actually a 50 CD pack dust cover turned upside down xD

Sacred Phoenix
10-07-2004, 09:46 PM
I love Get Fuzzy, Bucky is so cool. Anyways I have sperm bank, it's really cute, unfortunately it's empty.

Fuzakeru
10-07-2004, 09:48 PM
When I lived back in Biloxi I had a HUGE pickle jar full of coins. I'd start saving up at the beginnig of the year and around Christmas time I'd have about $200 to $300 worth of change to use. You never really realize how much change you misplace until you actually collect it all.

Now I have a red cup. >_> Stupid Myles. :love:

Zifnab
10-07-2004, 09:59 PM
I have a little safe that's been passed down for... about one generation. But it's pretty nifty, even though you could guess the combination by trial and error in about five minutes.

Denmark
10-08-2004, 01:36 AM
<3 Get Fuzzy

As for piggy banks, no.

Shoyku
10-08-2004, 01:51 AM
I have a wallet with a big chain attached to it.

I like it.

Logan
10-08-2004, 02:24 AM
I bought the CUTEST bank at Six Flags. It's Cinnamoroll from Sanrio! :skull3:

I put my pennies in it. The teacup on the head lifts off and you can put coins inside!

S/he is not for breaking though >;0