PDA

View Full Version : I'm too eneebreeated to think of a clever title

theundeadhero
10-09-2004, 04:53 AM
When you play games do you usually listen to it's music or something else? Personally I usually listen to Pink Floyd or Jimmy Hendrix or Led Zeppellin or something.

Leeza
10-09-2004, 05:00 AM
It depends on what game I'm playing and whether or not the game has to be heard, otherwise I usually listen to my own burned CDs. The last few days though it's been either Firehouse of Def Leppard. :cat:

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 05:39 AM
I usually listen to the game's music.

Erdrick Holmes
10-09-2004, 06:00 AM
I do this one trick. I load a music CD or play a custom soundtrack on my XBox. I disconnect the video and left channel cables from my AV ports, then I load a game in my PS2 and connect only the left audio channel and video cords to the AV ports. So I'm pretty much playing Suikoden III with Symphony X music playing in the background. And turning the music on and off is as simple as pressing the white button on my XBox controller.

Peegee
10-09-2004, 06:30 AM
I usuallly listen to game music but in the case of RO, I can't stand the music so I just run winamp in the background :D

Daryl
10-09-2004, 06:39 AM
I usually listen to the game music.

Erdrick Holmes
10-09-2004, 06:45 AM
That reminds me, I messed around a bit with my RO directories and replaced the music with songs from the Guilty Gear X2 soundtrack.

Shlup
10-09-2004, 08:55 AM
I usually listen to the game's music.

Strider
10-09-2004, 07:22 PM
I like to throw on some rock while I'm playing games. It goes well with what I usually play.

kikimm
10-09-2004, 07:41 PM
That depends. If it has voice acting, and I'm at a story scene, then no. Yeah, I know there's subtitles, but I like to hear their voices. However, if I'm just training, then I'll listen to some music. I only listen to rock, so that's what's going to be playing.

But if I really like the music in the game (Drakengard :love: ) then I won't, because that's enjoyable enough.

:D

White Raven
10-09-2004, 08:07 PM
When playing games on the computer I usually listen to the radio in the background or a CD on a seperate CD player, so it doesn't lag my computer. Otherwise I use my vast collection of tunes on my computer.

The actually music varies on my mood or the mood of the game.

Mark Mullins
10-15-2004, 06:40 PM
I usually just listen to the in-game music on strategy games and rpgs. But as far as 1st person shooters goes and fighting games I'll listen to other stuff. Now, the original version of Quake went very well with the Metallica Black album. ;)

RenoRox
10-29-2004, 12:47 AM
if its final fantasy i will usually listen to the music, depends what kinda mood i am in.

its rock music i listen o, so it wud be that i put on

Carnage
10-29-2004, 02:08 AM
I always listen to music when im fighting a boss unless it has really good music. Something fast and loud. Tool, megadeath, metallica. Something like the floyd wouldnt do even though i kinda like them.

Logan
10-29-2004, 02:10 AM
I usually listen to the game music.
Me too. :)