PDA

View Full Version : TRICK OR TREAT!(yum, yum!)

ff babe
10-09-2004, 07:30 AM
who go's halleweening and gets loads of sweets?
do you like to go halleweening, or r u to old? (thats what my mum always says to me, i'm only 13! :mad: )

Shlup
10-09-2004, 08:55 AM
I went two years ago, when I was 19. I hate it when people say you're too old. But, like they say, "trick or treat." They give no treat, then they have chosen trick.

I'll probably take my sister trick or treating again this year. It's nice 'cause I get to take half her candy.

Polyonymous
10-09-2004, 09:03 AM
i plan on going, but the whole costume thing i dont do anymore. i look younger than i actually am so i think i can get away with it. i probobly wont go out for to long, just long enough to get what i want (i would rather be hanging out with my friends) then i will just take everything else i wanted but didnt get from my lil sis :D

-N-
10-09-2004, 11:09 AM
I stopped going after I turned 14 (OMG I EM TEH OVAR 14). I'm just not a big fan of candy. :(

Triple T
10-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Last year was my last year and I didn't get much candy, so I'm just gonna give some to the kids. (=

PureMourning
10-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Ohhh! Good ole' 'Trick or Treatin'! Unfortunately, I won't be strolling along the streets this year, instead, simply dishin' it out to the younger kids around my area (which is a small number).

I stopped going two years ago when I was around 14. There's a tendacy of having the older people nag on you if they think you're too old to go.

Baloki
10-09-2004, 03:32 PM
EoFF online trick or treating for me (If anyone stelas that thread idea I will kill them :tongue: ) and then down to one of the big parties at one of the nightclubs/pubs :P

Giga Guess
10-09-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm gonna go to a halloween party the night prior, get bombed, and give out candy as the living undead.

See giving out candy in a small town is even better. You buy *TONS* of candy, get one or two visitors, and eat the rest. It ain't free, but you're guarunteed that all the candy is candy you'll like.

Resha
10-09-2004, 05:25 PM
YES! Me will go trick or treating! And get lotsa candy. There will come a time when candy addicts will overtake our world.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm going as Flonne. I might go with my friends Then there will be an Angel-Trainee, a Grim Reaper in Training, and a Wisdom Seeker/Witch.

Mikztsu
10-09-2004, 05:40 PM
I've never done that stuff, but then again we don't celebrate Halloween in Finland. And if we did now, I'd be a lil too old for that stuff. ;)

Psychotic
10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
I went once. It was great as when we went to some house, a mother and a small girl (presumably her daughter, I don't know. Maybe it was some small child she had taken prisoner) answered the door. Off went the mother, while small girl stood there smiling at us. My friend does one of the cruel, but funniest things I have ever seen.

He crouches down slightly so he's at face level with the little girl, and flipped her off. When her mother gets back she's so scared that she hides behind her. "Ooh, you've scared the witches!" she said (the girl was dressed as a witch), thinking it was because of our masks.

Brilliance :D

Daryl
10-09-2004, 06:14 PM
I haven't gone in some years now. But this year I'm excited because due to the location of my apartment, I might actually get trick or treaters. The last few I didn't get any.

I have yet to decide upon what to wear, but I usually dress in a costume to hand out treats, just for fun, because I love costumes.

Zifnab
10-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Only went once, when I was about 13. I was a zombie, with jam or something on my face and talcum powder. It was a fun night.

Rostum
10-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Don't really celebrate halloween here...

RSL
10-10-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm 25. If I showed up at someone's door in a costume asking for candy I would probably be arrested.

theundeadhero
10-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Theres only one way to find out. I dare you to do it!

Logan
10-10-2004, 02:55 AM
The last time I went trick-or-treating, I was 13 and half of the houses didn't give me candy. Now I buy my own candy! :love:

Ki Ki
10-10-2004, 03:46 AM
These losers here don't celebrate halloween!!!

Yes, yes I guess that means I'm a loser too...

Giga Guess
10-10-2004, 04:41 AM
And where are you?

The solution to that is to load up on candy, place a jack o' lantern in front of your place, and stage your silent protest!

Ki Ki
10-10-2004, 05:00 AM
I'm in SINGAPORE!! Stupid place...
;_;
I think you're on to something!! yeayea. Will do.

Eternal Sphere
10-10-2004, 05:01 AM
The last time I went was when I was 13. I only went through about 2 blocks and called it a night. Now I wait for trick or treaters, but of course few actually come. Works out better for me. :p

Giga Guess
10-10-2004, 05:04 AM
I'm in SINGAPORE!! Stupid place...
;_;
I think you're on to something!! yeayea. Will do.

And if you don't get any visitors...more guilt free candy for you!

ff babe
10-10-2004, 07:39 AM
ok, well being as most of you went when you were 13, i will go to cus i'm only 13 myself, i live in england by the way

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-10-2004, 08:22 AM
Going trick-or-treating violates my strict "sit-on-your-rear-playing-video-games-all-day" code.

ff babe
10-10-2004, 08:24 AM
oh, sorry:)

nik0tine
10-10-2004, 08:51 AM
You used the term "halloweening" might I ask where you are from? I have only heard one other person in my entire life use that term.

Edit: Never mind, i just read an earlier post of yours, and my question has pretty much been cleared up.

Arcana Duck
10-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Trick-or-treating? Pfft; no. I could just go out on the streets and scare someone. I do it all the time! ^__^ If I wanted candy, I'd just go up to someone's door, open it without knocking, and yell "GET ON THE GROUND! GIVE ME YOUR CANDY! <b>NOW</b>!" :exdee:

Erased
10-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I'll probably go out for some candy-age with my siblings. I'm dressing up as Riku from Kingdom Hearts. Its either that, or stay home and watch anime all night. I'd much rather watch anime with CANDY!!!

StarlightAngel
10-10-2004, 06:12 PM
IT'S MID-BOSS! sry, had to do that :D . My costume is almost finished. We need tons of blue ribbon.

Jess
10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
I'm going trick or treating. Apparently this should be my last year, as I am getting too old. NEVER! (Im 16 next year.) Hm. Anyway, I'm going as Joey Jordason from Slipknot (Although I am a Girl!), Because I am short and so is he. :D Have a good Halloween everybody.

Fuzakeru
10-11-2004, 10:29 PM
I don't trick or treat. I usually dress up and hand out candy though but since I'm in an apartmnet coplex now I don't think I'll be doing that anymore.
Myles says he's going to take me to haunted houses and such. I'm going to dress up as a Hentai School Girl but I bet you all knew that already.