PDA

View Full Version : i'm so embarresed!

ff babe
10-09-2004, 05:03 PM
i'm so embarresed that all of the forums i make r really bad, that must be why they all have closed down,wat do u think?

Mikztsu
10-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Nah, blame the people that spams them up and goes off topic. ;) *cheer*

Del Murder
10-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Go with Mik on this one. I thought your previous topic was a good one (well, not the I h8 Super Delete topic :() but when people use it to spam it will get closed. Some of your other threads were just newbie threads posted in every forum and those aren't allowed. Just keep at it, kid. If it really upsets you that much then take a break from maktig topics for a while.

To make this something discussable, have you felt embarrassed recently?

ff babe
10-09-2004, 05:50 PM
well not to be rude but if ur gunna delete a thread i would delete the one that ses "my dog just spunked on my carpet"

Psychotic
10-09-2004, 05:51 PM
In response to the new thread topic by the Soup Del337, I guess the only times recently have been when my teachers congratulate me over how well I'm doing. It's kinda awkward. Oh, and when I broke the library photocopier. And when I broke some blinds. I'm good at breaking things :greenie:

Leeza
10-09-2004, 05:52 PM
<i>well not to be rude but if ur gunna delete a thread i would delete the one that ses "my dog just spunked on my carpet"</i> - ff babe

I was going to do just that at first, ff babe, but I gave it a chance and it's still keeping on topic and not getting spammed up so it's all good. :cat: :barf:

Denmark
10-09-2004, 06:07 PM
no, ff babe, it's just that people can't appreciate your complex greatness. :<3:

Daryl
10-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Yeah, like Leeza, I've had my eye on the dog-vomit thread.

I was last embarrased last night when I found myself acting the fool with several friends. I'd elaborate, but, y'know.

Rostum
10-09-2004, 11:46 PM
I was last embarrased when I spilled my guts (figuratively of course) to a friend about my personal life, last night.

Chris
10-09-2004, 11:53 PM
What the hell is that in your sig Denmark?

Oops...oh yeah, just keep at it ff babe!

Cheer up :)

When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you :)

:mad: That sounded really stupid

:) Anyways ;)

kikimm
10-10-2004, 12:00 AM
I get embaressed a lot, and over little things that I shouldn't be getting embaressed about. I don't take compliments well; especially from my friends, or "old" people. I don't know how to react, besides a mere "thank you"---and then I sound snotty.

I'm lame, I know.

:D

RSL
10-10-2004, 12:03 AM
I can't remember when I was last embarrassed. Probably at work when I was acting silly and didn't know someone was around.

Chris
10-10-2004, 12:08 AM
hehehe...I just noticed that ff babe said: "Spunked" on my carpet!

Peegee
10-10-2004, 12:21 AM
If it makes you feel better people who spam and close threads get into more trouble. I recently made a thread where the BAoTWers went nuts and spammed it to death :(

oh well. Cookies for all *throws a brick at you*

Baloki
10-10-2004, 12:27 AM
If it makes you feel better people who spam and close threads get into more trouble. I recently made a thread where the BAoTWers went nuts and spammed it to death :(

oh well. Cookies for all *throws a brick at you*

Probably because you asked us to, but thats life eh :P