PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Anyone want to play a game?

Daryl
10-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Sure. What kind of game?

To give this thread a point: What games do you like to play when you are bored?

I like to play Literati, Cribbage and Text Twist on Yahoo! Games, Ragnarok Online, or whichever RPG I'm playing at the moment.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 06:12 PM
I know! you can choose a character and others question you. you have to answer the questions as though you were the character that you chose. The character can be from a game, book, or show/movie.

Daryl
10-09-2004, 06:16 PM
OK, so, people take on alternate personas and interview each other?

I'm not quite sure what you are getting at, so, I'll just suggest that this thread could discuss games to play, or other things to do, while bored.

StarlightAngel
10-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Sure. I go on the internet when bored, but sometimes I'm bored on the Internet.

Polyonymous
10-09-2004, 08:38 PM
im always bored, its my curse. the only time im not bored is when im chating with people on the internet, and if none of my friends are online i just go to addictinggames.com and find somthing fun to play for a while. even this place gets kinda boring sometimes...

Peegee
10-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Daryl, which RO server do you RO?

Psychotic
10-09-2004, 10:01 PM
i just go to addictinggames.com and find somthing fun to play for a while.

I used to always go on that site when I was bored, then I lost the URL.

But Poly found it again! I. LOVE. YOU. :love:

kikimm
10-09-2004, 10:54 PM
But Poly found it again! I. LOVE. YOU. :love:

*pout*

Over half my life, I would say, is spent being bored. Almost all of school is boring, so there's a third of the day gone. Coming home...lots of boredness there...

Anyways. Is this game...like 20 questions? I like that game. I spent a long playing it on a 8-hour drive home.

:D

TasteyPies
10-09-2004, 10:59 PM
I used to go on www.addictinggames.com all the time during school untill those bastards blocked it.

Ultima Shadow
10-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Over half my life, I would say, is spent being bored. Almost all of school is boring, so there's a third of the day gone. Coming home...lots of boredness there...

Yea... it's so much boring time that I spend on being bored that it's not even fun! :Oo:

Erdrick Holmes
10-13-2004, 05:27 AM
Well I just found the Sega Smash pack disc to my Dreamcast and it has the Genesis version of Phantasy Star II on it so I'll be playing that for awhile.

Ki Ki
10-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Sims 2. Wee. You guys 'have' to play that game. It's SO addictive.

But I don't play it when I'm bored...I play it because it's fun...oh, AND addictive. ^______^