PDA

View Full Version : Blasted Mythril Swords!

Ouch!
10-09-2004, 07:18 PM
I need them to synthesize Grand Armor on the fourth disc. Does anyone know if I can buy them everywhere? I've been running around and all I can find is coral swords.

BG-57
10-10-2004, 02:13 PM
I know Treno sold them at one point. Have you tried there?

Esto Gaza has a good seletion of weapons.

SpiritWolf
10-11-2004, 12:20 AM
I don't think you can get to Esto Gaza on disc four

Optium
10-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Treno sells them on disc 2 :\

You can buy Grand Armor from the shop in Black Mage Village on disc 4
though. :)

.opt

bEoWuLfX
10-13-2004, 03:29 AM
the last time you can get the mythril sword is on disc 3 before doing kuja's hideout. when you have the blue boat sail to esto gaza and buy it.

Ouch!
10-15-2004, 11:44 PM
You can buy Grand Armor? I went to Black Mage Village at the synth shop and they had it there.

Ah well, I guess I missed out on Steiner's ability. I miss a different one each time I play through the game. XD

BG-57
10-16-2004, 01:19 PM
You can buy Grand Armor? I went to Black Mage Village at the synth shop and they had it there.

Ah well, I guess I missed out on Steiner's ability. I miss a different one each time I play through the game. XD

Not necessarily. You can still teach Steiner Chemist with Madain's Ring. And he can learn Restore HP from Platinum Helm or Promist Ring.

I've never even acquired Excalibur II, simply because you can learn its abilities from other swords.

Optium
10-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Sorry, I looked at it too quickly, you can't buy it, but if you haven't
defeated the Nova Dragon to get to Memoria yet you can steal Grand
Armor from that, and as BG said, you can learn the abilities from those
other items that he listed.

.opt

CloudZidaneFusion
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Ya. Don't worry about on missing out on certain abilities if there is other items that provide them. I didn't learn jelly for dagger untill disc three because i didn't want to equip a item as crappy as the armour was. But soon, i got a differnt item that provided it and learned it from that.

Itsunari 2000
11-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Grand Armour isn't absolutely essential - I was content to wear the Maximillian up until the second time I made to defeat Necron and complete the game again , whereupon I synthesized the Hammer and Pumice to get a shiny new suit of Tin Armour which is the best armour available for Steiner .