PDA

View Full Version : Why?!?!?!?!?!

theundeadhero
10-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Ever since I was a wee little boy I would come home to hearing my mom say "OMG how did you cut your arm, or where did that bruise come from". More often than not the answer would be "I don't know". I never even noticed it until she pointed it out. Now I'm 21 and I still get cut and bruised without noticing how all the time. Why do I keep getting mysteriously hurt all the time? Does this happen to anyone else?

Chris
10-09-2004, 07:47 PM
I awoke one morning with a big-bruise on my forehead...
how it happened shall remain a mystery :shame:

kikimm
10-09-2004, 07:49 PM
It happens to me all the time. I'll wake up with bruises all over my knees almost everyday, and I have absolutely no clue where I got them; I don't remember getting hurt. I also get cuts near my wrists a lot.

Yes, it's all very spooky and mystreious, but when you think about it, you probably just banged your knees on a cupboard, or a desk, and maybe you ran through some trees, or your cat scratched you. *shrug*

:D

Psychotic
10-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Yes, I occasionally notice small cuts and bruises on me that I have no knowledge of acquiring. I blame those giant bugs the size of your fist (They vary depending on the person. A person with a big fist will get BIG bugs attacking, whereas a smaller fisted person would only be plagued by smaller bugs) that live in your bed and stuff. Sometimes they crawl into people's mouths and choke them to death. Or they go into people's ears and make them deaf! Or sometimes they crawl down there and cause impotence.

Sleep well :p

Leeza
10-09-2004, 11:41 PM
Yes, I do sometimes find bruises that seem to appear mysteriously. And then there are those other times when you know that you hurt yourself and you are expecting a big bruise, or something, but nothing ever shows us. Weird.

Rostum
10-09-2004, 11:52 PM
I don't find bruises on myself, I find cuts on my arms or on my back. *rawr*

RSL
10-10-2004, 12:04 AM
I'm always finding small cuts or bruises. The cuts are mostly on my hands and aquired at work.

Meat Puppet
10-10-2004, 12:07 AM
I woke up on the floor and found my name carved in my name once. This let people know who I was more readily, but I still to this day I don't know how it got there.

Jebus
10-10-2004, 12:08 AM
I don't find bruises on myself, I find cuts on my arms or on my back. *rawr*

I don't really find much of a rawr when they're over a vein and any deeper would've caused some nasty bleeding. Then they're gone the next day.

nik0tine
10-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Amazing! How statistically improbable! Somehow, the words *rawr* were cut into your back, without you knowing? All by accident?

Rostum
10-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Yes. =)

I know why they are there, I just don't notice when I get them because I am asleep. I have eczema, that causes me to scratch when I'm sleeping... therefor I got light scratches on my arm / back (sides).

TasteyPies
10-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Nope, I usualy remember when I get pwned by random things.

Ryth
10-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Yeah sometimes I find cuts on me and what sucks is it doesn't hurt until I find it :mad:. So yeah don't worry it isn't just you I usually have a good idea how I got it but I'm never 100% sure.

eestlinc
10-10-2004, 06:41 PM
it's true. often a cut doesn't hurt until you see the blood.