PDA

View Full Version : Smells like Teen Spirit

Baloki
10-09-2004, 08:22 PM
We, in the music industry like to get opinions from you and like minded individuals, real free thinkers. So heres your question.

*bundles you into a van and brainwashes you*

Now we've got rid of that person lets get on topic shall we?

Do you feel like your institution (School, work, government, music industry, etc) are opressing you?

Have you ever stuck it to the man?

How would you like to show the institution your in what you think of their rules?

Oh michel, its beautiful, now its official, I have something I want to tell you, I', not like other guys, no I'm different, Have you ever been thrilled by what you've done? :D

Psychotic
10-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Sure they're opressing me! In order to apply to University, I have to get an appointment with a strange man.

Only the only times he is available for appointments are times when I have lessons. And no, it's NOT a valid excuse for missing lessons, as they go berserk when you do that.

I'm planning on skipping lessons to speak to weird man though, and to hell with them if they don't like it. FIGHT THE POWER! :fpcold:

Del Murder
10-09-2004, 08:25 PM
The rules are the basis of society and order. Without them people would be too dumb to even know what free thinking was. So in essence society creates the very people who think they are being opressed by it. Funny how that works.

Yamaneko
10-09-2004, 08:34 PM
This one time in elementary school I was chewing gum and the teacher told me to spit it out into the trash. I felt oppressed by The Woman.

Silmaril
10-10-2004, 10:14 AM
I think yes but I forgot when.

nik0tine
10-10-2004, 11:54 AM
The music industry is exploiting us, not oppressing us. Last I checked, The secret police weren't knocking on my door at 4am because I didn't purchase 'crazy in love' or whatever their latest bullshit album was. However, when I was checking up one what I have mentioned previously, I did find that they churned out crappy, unorigional music, yet their pocket books grew. It's a fascinating phenomenon.

Denmark
10-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Do you feel like your institution (School, work, government, music industry, etc) are opressing you?

Have you ever stuck it to the man?

How would you like to show the institution your in what you think of their rules?

Yes. THEY DON'T LET US WEAR HATS IN SCHOOL :(

Not really. :<z>\

Yes ^_^

And today's music industry sux0rz imho.

Zell's Fists of Fury
10-10-2004, 07:38 PM
One time, I said to The Man, I said "Shove it, Aaron" and I don't remember what he said but I'm sure I stuck it to him.

Baloki
10-10-2004, 07:54 PM
The music industry is exploiting us, not oppressing us. Last I checked, The secret police weren't knocking on my door at 4am because I didn't purchase 'crazy in love' or whatever their latest bullshit album was. However, when I was checking up one what I have mentioned previously, I did find that they churned out crappy, unorigional music, yet their pocket books grew. It's a fascinating phenomenon.

It was 2 film links, I'm sorry you haven't seen them to get my meaning

Skogs
10-10-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm getting more out of my university than its getting out of me so I'll just put up with its rules.

For now. :radred: