PDA

View Full Version : FF Domain Names

Samuraid
10-10-2004, 01:27 AM
I was just browsing domain names on netcraft and whois.sc and noticed that Square has already registered ff13.com ff14.com and ff15.com

Looks like they are planning ahead for even more sequels. :)

Do you think FF games are becoming more popular or are they losing speed? Do you think Square will ever stop the series or will they keep it going?

Lon611
10-10-2004, 03:09 AM
i personally think square is at it's best. i was never really into FFI-V, but FFVI-X, XII is/was genius. too bad i don't have the time to play them all :cry:

square will keep making FF as long as there are ppl that are still interested in their ideas. plus, i have this theory where ppl from square secretly visit FF foums to check out what's wrong/what fans want from the next FF.:shifty:

chocomog33
10-10-2004, 03:19 AM
i love ff 6 -> just like lon, so i would have to say square is staying as great as/ or getting better than they always were. ff12 looks like it was inspired by skies of arcadia, but who cares, that game rocked too ...

StarlightAngel
10-10-2004, 06:58 AM
i love ff 6 -> just like lon, so i would have to say square is staying as great as/ or getting better than they always were. ff12 looks like it was inspired by skies of arcadia, but who cares, that game rocked too ...

Not as good as ToS in my opinion. Or Disgaia, or PSO. But it is a pretty good game, nonetheless.

I think the games are getting better because they can do more and more with them. New ideas for better fighting systems and whatnot, I think the newer games will kick***.

Jolts
10-10-2004, 07:33 AM
They should make the "main" character customisable (you know, clothes, hair, accessories, color, etc...) like the recent Tony Hawk games. That'd be sweet.

Anyway, as for the question:
Do you think FF games are becoming more popular or are they losing speed? Do you think Square will ever stop the series or will they keep it going?
They seem to be getting less popular in the area I live, but I continue to be a fan and get all of the new ones (on series)...so long as I can afford them ('cept FFXI, I never liked online games...). Also, they'll keep making the games as long as they keep making money doing so.

Del Murder
10-11-2004, 01:18 AM
I should hurry up and register FFVIII-2.com before it's too late.

Old Manus
10-11-2004, 04:59 PM
It's probably because Square doesn't want anyone registering the site and claiming to know everything about the game or slandering the official square site.