PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a skool rebellion!

ff babe
10-10-2004, 08:27 AM
i h8 homework and i h8 skool, so i'm having a skool rebellion, anyone care to jion me? :tongue:

DMKA
10-10-2004, 08:28 AM
No. School is good...you don't want to end up working at McDonalds the rest of your life.

Or behind McDonalds more likely.

Meat Puppet
10-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Or a dumptruck driver :love:

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-10-2004, 08:35 AM
All right boys and girls, how do we spell school? How about hate? Now then class, can anybody tell me what is worse? Going to school and being brainwashed by the system and standardized testing, or not going to school and being ignorant for the rest of our natural lives?

DMKA
10-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Look at the thread title along with the grammar accuracy...I think it speaks for itself. :D

nik0tine
10-10-2004, 08:46 AM
I agree, we should have a school rebellion. Let's all go on strike until they actually turn the curriculum into an educational tool, rather than a practical joke.

Erdrick Holmes
10-10-2004, 08:51 AM
I recommend you stay in school for a little while. It might help on your spelling.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-10-2004, 08:55 AM
Though I must say the word "skool" alongside a correctly spelled "rebellion" does surprise me more than a little.

Rostum
10-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Though I must say the word "skool" alongside a correctly spelled "rebellion" does surprise me more than a little.

Sk00l is k00l! k3wl?

Seriously, I've been looking back on my school years as it is comming to an end in a week and a half... I've had some pretty sh*ty years now that I think about it. Still, school is important!

P.S. Those sh*ty years I refer to, is only caused by social endevours.

DMKA
10-10-2004, 09:32 AM
I agree, we should have a school rebellion. Let's all go on strike until they actually turn the curriculum into an educational tool, rather than a practical joke.
Too true...but I don't think they'd care if the students rebelled.

Or wait that means less money for the individual school. :)

Silmaril
10-10-2004, 09:59 AM
School used to bother me until I accepted the fact that I will have to get early my entire life.

nik0tine
10-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Too true...but I don't think they'd care if the students rebelled.

Or wait that means less money for the individual school. :)

And money is all they care about.

theundeadhero
10-10-2004, 01:18 PM
When I was in school I was just waiting for them to impose a school uniform on us so I could rebel against it, but it never happened. My rebellion was ruined.

Chris
10-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Come on guys, give ff babe a break.

She's only 10, play nice!

Peegee
10-10-2004, 03:22 PM
When I was ten I knew how to spell school, hate, and join, which you folks forgot to point out.

Remember kids, only you can prevent *snatches your pillows and sexors ff babe*

Cz
10-10-2004, 03:25 PM
When I was ten, I was working downt' pit. Kids these days have got it easy...

Why, when I were a lad we used to live int' shoebox int' middle of road. I used to 'ave to get up at two int' morning, n' lick box clean wit' tongue, then I'd eat an 'andful o' flamin' 'ot coals. I'd work twenty-six hour day downt' mines, n' when I got home, me dad'd thrash me to sleep wit' broken bottle, if I were lucky!

Maxico
10-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Why, when I were a lad we used to live int' shoebox int' middle of road. I used to 'ave to get up at two int' morning, n' lick box clean wit' tongue, then I'd eat an 'andful o' flamin' 'ot coals. I'd work twenty-six hour day downt' mines, n' when I got home, me dad'd thrash me to sleep wit' broken bottle, if I were lucky!

*huggles czanthor* Thats one of my favourite sketches ever.

Denmark
10-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Come on guys, give ff babe a break.

She's only 10, play nice!

She's 14, check out her profile. :<z>O

and school is good for you.

Dixie
10-10-2004, 04:16 PM
I hate school myself, it keeps me away from the people I love and some other stuff, but the only reason I still in school is because I want to grow up to be smart and get a job at the cat clinic in Homewood, IL, not some drug dealer or some hooker. I'm 11 years old right now. I'm still in school. Don't give up on school.

Erased
10-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Well... I don't see how people can't like school. It's all in one's attitude. Change your attitude=everything else seems to change, even if it doesn't. And if you change to your "happy" attitude, then it doesn't matter if things still suck - you're happy! :D Also, if you've ever read, "Among the Hidden" that might make you think twice. (Something that has to do with rebellions, not school really.) Also, spelling seems to mean something to people. They can read your posts better ;) (Also the "i" in "i'm" should be capitalized.)

Logan
10-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Be cool, stay in school! :D

Dark Matter
10-10-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm not sure whether I hate school or not ... :rolleyes2
You play school rebellion? :confused:
1. Don't even think about it. :eep:
2. General Zod will help you!

When I was 14, I didn't know about FF. :cry:
That's the only thing I remember ...
I know you'll love school someday!

Zell's Fists of Fury
10-10-2004, 05:11 PM
http://accusor.net/images/mr-t.jpg
STAY IN SCHOOL, SUCKA. I PITY DA FOOL WHO DON'T GET NO EDUCATION.

Erdrick Holmes
10-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Mr T was my hero when I was growing up, no joke.

DMKA
10-10-2004, 05:36 PM
http://accusor.net/images/mr-t.jpg
STAY IN SCHOOL, SUCKA. I PITY DA FOOL WHO DON'T GET NO EDUCATION.
:<3:

Giga Guess
10-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Heee....

As for me, *I* don't have any more school....until I take my first year welding apprenticeship, so...but that's self inflicted, so I can't bitch too loud.

Levian
10-10-2004, 06:06 PM
As much as I'd like rebelling against school, I just can't. We have this thing called 'grades' that I need to take care of :/

StarlightAngel
10-10-2004, 06:23 PM
You can go ahead and rebel all you want... If you don't mind getting a really bad job with low pay. I'm going to stay in school and make anime with my friend as a career.

Aurey
10-10-2004, 06:33 PM
so i'm having a skool rebellion, anyone care to jion me? :tongue:

I'd rather not.

I used to dislike school, now I don't because.. well, I'm not going to get in to one of those "school's important for your future!" lectures, so I'll just say because I just don't.

Giga Guess
10-10-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm gonna put it this way. You think school's bad? Wait until you get out into the real world. It won't seem so bad after all.

DMKA
10-10-2004, 07:25 PM
I'm gonna put it this way. You think school's bad? Wait until you get out into the real world. It won't seem so bad after all.
Too true. Wait till you realize how hard it is to get a job, and then try to go to college. I wish I would of known what I know now when I was at your point in life. :(

Seriously.

Giga Guess
10-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Likewise.

When I got to Grade 12, I just wanted out. So I just got average marks...now to do much of anything, I'll have to do some serious upgrading.

Psychotic
10-10-2004, 08:33 PM
I encourage everyone who hates school to burn down their school, then claim Marilyn Manson made you do it.

It's what I did, and I turned out OK! You can be just like me! Awesome, huh? :D

DMKA
10-10-2004, 08:38 PM
I encourage everyone who hates school to burn down their school, then claim Marilyn Manson made you do it.
Stop it! You'll make Leeza sad. :(

Giga Guess
10-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Like I said, kiddies.

Psychotic
10-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Stop it! You'll make Leeza sad. :(

I was merely making a statement on how American society was after Columbine. ie, Marilyn Manson being the source of all evil and corrupting the minds of young people and so on and so forth. But all the rage these days seems to be blaming Bush or Al Queda. :(

But yeah, ff babe, school does suck, but just ride it out. It really is important for your future.

Now if you guys will excuse me, I have to go make 50 non-serious posts to make up for this one :)

DMKA
10-10-2004, 09:19 PM
I was merely making a statement on how American society was after Columbine. ie, Marilyn Manson being the source of all evil and corrupting the minds of young people and so on and so forth. But all the rage these days seems to be blaming Bush or Al Queda. :(
I know. :tongue:

Now if you guys will excuse me, I have to go make 50 non-serious posts to make up for this one :)
SCORE! :cool:

theundeadhero
10-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Whatever happened to blame Canada? :shame: Leeza's going to hate this thread :sweat:

Leeza
10-10-2004, 10:33 PM
You can blame Canada and Marilyn Manson all you like, but Canada and Marilyn are both <i>The Better of Two Evils</i>. :)

ff babe, it's best to get all free education that you can while you can get it. Can't get anywhere in life without it anymore.

DMKA
10-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Whatever happened to blame Canada? :shame: Leeza's going to hate this thread :sweat:
:D :D :D

Erdrick Holmes
10-10-2004, 10:59 PM
I <3 Canada. I want Canadian citizenship so badly.

DMKA
10-10-2004, 11:26 PM
I <3 Canada. I want Canadian citizenship so badly.
Its looking and sounding very nice, and I've really been thinking about moving there. :)

Shoeberto
10-11-2004, 01:52 AM
BAH
PROPOGANDA!
WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION!
WE DON'T NEED NO THOUGHT CONTROL!

Leeza
10-11-2004, 01:57 AM
No dark sarcasim in the classroom.
Teacher, leave them kids alone.
Hey, Teacher! Leave them kids alone!

theundeadhero
10-11-2004, 04:13 AM
All in all it's just another brick in the wall!
All in all your just another brick in the wall!

Ouch!
10-11-2004, 04:44 AM
No dark sarcasim in the classroom.
Teacher, leave them kids alone.
Hey, Teacher! Leave them kids alone!
*sarcasm

All in all it's just another brick in the wall!
All in all your just another brick in the wall!
*you're

Leeza
10-11-2004, 05:05 AM
*kicks Zaphier* :)

Giga Guess
10-11-2004, 05:08 AM
O Canada...
Our home and native land...

Trumpet Thief
10-11-2004, 05:14 AM
chaos: As sad as it can be, school is needed whether we like it or not. I get almost no free time with homework loaded on me when I come home, along with half the day at school, then chores given to me, it can get very frustrating.

Rubedo: Although, we can't say that getting a job and working all day is easy either; without a good education we cannot put food on the table, so I'd rather try to get a good job, than laze around all day, detesting school until my last breath.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-11-2004, 05:25 AM
If you have enough time to post on this message board you are hardly overtaxed.

OOC: You Seiken, where in Seattle are you?

FightClubFan#47
10-11-2004, 05:27 AM
Its looking and sounding very nice, and I've really been thinking about moving there. :)

It will be necessary if Bush is Re-Elected...

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-11-2004, 05:35 AM
It will be necessary if Bush is Re-Elected...

Amen to that.

Trumpet Thief
10-11-2004, 07:19 AM
If you have enough time to post on this message board you are hardly overtaxed.

OOC: You Seiken, where in Seattle are you?

chaos: Before I was in a smallish, richish place called "Gold Creek" which was surrounded by a a bunch of other areas with different names, but now I'm in Bothell, which is pretty close to Lynnwood. Sleep time is coming...

Rubedo: Too many flags.. they hurt my eyes...

Trowa: In any case, a life without school would be a very enjoyable one, although, we know it'd be pretty hard to acheive that.

Jack
10-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Us in Year 12 (17 years) are rebelling about the Lunch time arangements. TODAY!!! Vive le Revolution!

nik0tine
10-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Vive Gorditas!

Polaris
10-11-2004, 11:20 AM
You know I am already killing my teachers so you see I don't want to be arrested for killing my teachers and be arebelion of school... it'd increase my time in jail, but hey when I'll get off I'm on!

Project G
10-11-2004, 11:31 AM
School does suck, but you have to go

Jess
10-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Well I'm choosing school, over my lovely part time job in the chipshop. And the only reason I'm there is for extra money. I dont want to be stuck there when I finish school. But it would be good if the schools actually taught us anything and it wasn't just the books, I could do that at home! :D

Female Ryuichi
10-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Shut up, and buckle down kiddio, because there's more yet. 'Skool' may suck, but it does give you a better chance at life.

StarlightAngel
10-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Count yourself lucky that school isn't like it is in Japan. Some kids just break down and commit suicide.

Jess
10-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Count yourself lucky that school isn't like it is in Japan. Some kids just break down and commit suicide.

I heard about this thing in Japan, Where a kid was 20seconds late to school, and the teacher shut the iron gate on them and killed them!? Are they really, THAT bad?

Ryth
10-11-2004, 08:54 PM
I hate homework and school as well I won't join the school rebellion because as devilmaykickass said school will help you stay away from a career in McDonalds or a hooker but homework shouldn't exist we do enough damn work at school I don't want to go home and do guess what more damn work!!!! That pisses me of so BAD!!!! I'll join the homework rebellion.

Fuzakeru
10-11-2004, 08:59 PM
I is liking skoul vary mush.

Necronopticous
10-11-2004, 09:05 PM
0rz

StarlightAngel
10-11-2004, 09:08 PM
I heard about this thing in Japan, Where a kid was 20seconds late to school, and the teacher shut the iron gate on them and killed them!? Are they really, THAT bad?

That's probably untrue. It's more of the workload and strain.

Jess
10-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Some teacher said it to me at school, when I was 10minutes late. They started going 'Your lucky you don't live in Japan...' (Lecture).......... zzZzz

Ryth
10-11-2004, 09:26 PM
I think they just make them stand outside the classroom door holding filled buckets of water for the entire class (or school day) so you miss the lesson getting a zero for all the classwork and since you don't know what you learned you can't do your homework getting a bad score for that and then during that test you won't know those questions about that thing in class getting a lower test grade than what you could've gotten and getting that signed if you get a bad grade you'll get grounded and grounded again when report cards come (if you got a bad score) and your arms probaly get sore.

Jess
10-11-2004, 09:53 PM
I think they just make them stand outside the classroom door holding filled buckets of water for the entire class (or school day) so you miss the lesson getting a zero for all the classwork and since you don't know what you learned you can't do your homework getting a bad score for that and then during that test you won't know those questions about that thing in class getting a lower test grade than what you could've gotten and getting that signed if you get a bad grade you'll get grounded and grounded again when report cards come (if you got a bad score) and your arms probaly get sore.

Did you just make all of that up? If so. Great imagination. Heh. :)

StarlightAngel
10-11-2004, 11:29 PM
I think that they do make you hold buckets of water in Japan. I think...

Sacred Phoenix
10-12-2004, 08:24 PM
In response to the original thread, I think it would be a good thing for you to stay in school. :p

Chris
10-12-2004, 11:19 PM
This thread seems to be dragging on, and on and on...

Someone should put it to rest!

White Raven
10-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Hah, a 'skool rebellion'. I'm currently in my second year at the University of Toronto, and all I have to say is that, finishing highschool and attending a post secondary school was the smarted descision of my life, and that I PITY DA FOOL WHO DON'T GET NO EDUCATION.

ff babe
10-13-2004, 05:53 PM
hey!

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-13-2004, 05:58 PM
I'll agree with White Raven, though I would prefer to say it in a more grammatically correct manner.

nik0tine
10-13-2004, 11:30 PM
hey!

Hi there! :D

DMKA
10-19-2004, 06:00 AM
Wow you people really need to quit making flase claims about Japan, and take a Sociology course. None of what you've stated is true.

The 'suicide' thing comes from stuff like, they farted while a teacher was giving a lecture...they'll kill themselves because it'd be like lifelong self embarrassment to them. While thats difficult for the average non-east asian person to grasp, thats their value system.