PDA

View Full Version : Knighted Chicobo

Jolts
10-10-2004, 06:24 PM
I'm at Winhill, searching for vase pieces. I already know where the last one is, but the darn chicobo refuses to show itself. I've already gotten about six or seven "paychecks" running around trying to figure out what I gotta do before the thing will hide in the suit of armor in the mansion, but I got nothin'. If I can't figure it out next time, I'm just gonna move to the next side-quest (the reward for this one isn't all that great, anyway). Any help?

ShivaBlizzard8
10-10-2004, 07:56 PM
It took me forever to make the chicobo appear in the suit of armor too, until I read this: You have to have all the boys in your party: Squall, Zell, and Irvine - for the chicobo to appear in the suit of armor. I don't know why this is true, but it worked when I made the party.

Rinoa_Galatea
10-11-2004, 01:11 AM
I whould like to have one!!!!! XD jeez it's so cute!

Xzirox
10-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Errr, you just have to tal kto the 2 people in the house and then go to the armor....and I did it with Squall, Irvine & Quistis x_X

Dark Matter
10-11-2004, 03:27 PM
I have another idea but I'm not sure .... :confused:
1. I bet Rinoa's in your party.
2. Don't take Rinoa with you because she's not a SeeD. (And, Rinoa's afraid of the ghost. :p )

Jolts
10-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Sorry Dark Matter, but you're wrong about not taking Rinoa, and Xzirox, I talked to those two a billion times (okay, that's an exageration) and got nothing. What I did is switch Zell out for Irvine, and I got the chicobo to appear. Maybe Irvine is the key, or your least used caracter, or that weight thing like the giant balance in Ultimecia's Castle? I don't know, but I finally got that last vase piece :D. Thanks for all your help.

SeeDRankLou
10-13-2004, 12:59 AM
I 'm fairly certain that you must have either Irvine or Quistis in your party, not necessarily both. I understand why Irvine might be essential, because he was Kiros in the dream world Winhill, so he would have more insight to the relevence of what's going on in Winhill. But Quistis makes no sense. But I have done it with Quistis and Zell, Quistis scolds Zell for making the false voice. And with Quistis and Selphie, Quistis makes the false voice and Squall is freaked out. I don't know why any of that happens, but it does.