PDA

View Full Version : Using the Special Dresspheres..

Infective
10-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Alright currently I have both Yunas and Rikkus special dressphere.. I don't have Pain's and I am currently in chapter four, is it still possible to get it?

Main question is how do I use the special dresspheres? I've read many vague explanations, I just don't get it unfortunately, so please be detailed =)

Thanks alot, Sincerely,

Infective

Big D
10-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Alright currently I have both Yunas and Rikkus special dressphere.. I don't have Pain's and I am currently in chapter four, is it still possible to get it?Possibly... but I'm not sure. Take a stroll along the Djose Highroad and see if it's there. It might be.

Main question is how do I use the special dresspheres? I've read many vague explanations, I just don't get it unfortunately, so please be detailed =)

Thanks alot, Sincerely,

InfectiveWell, you know how every Garment Grid is made of several nodes, right? Each node holds a Dressphere. The nodes are all joined together by lines. In battle, when you do a Spherechange, one of those lines is lit up. Once a character has Spherechanged to every Dressphere on the grid, the entire grid will be illuminated. However, you've got to do this all during one battle. Then you just have to push L1 (or is it R1? Whichever button you push to open the Spherechange window, push the other one) to get your character's Special Dressphere option.

The easiest way to do this is with the 'Unerring Path' Garment Grid. It only has two nodes, so you just have to make one Spherechange, then you can access the special Dresspheres.

SeeDRankLou
10-13-2004, 12:48 AM
I think you are officially too late. You get Paine's Full Throttle from Tromell in Macalania Woods. But in Ch 4 you don't have access to it, and in Ch 5 he will be in Guadosalam (if you get an Episode Complete in Mt. Gagazet, if not he still shouldn't be in Macalania). Also, you will get the Unerring GG from him as well. Two birds, no stone.