PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Rol Game Idea! :)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Rinoa_Galatea
07-27-2005, 11:39 PM
Galita: *sigh* I think it's called 'Eyes on me'... I heard the story about it, but... *sigh* I can't say it without permission...

Abraxas
07-28-2005, 07:23 PM
*song finishes*
*everybody claps and cheers with enthusiasm*

Abraxas: That's OK Galita... I respect that. But I must say that I'd love to know it.
Please, everyone, regroup.
I'll take a group photograph, I hope I'll able to take one including Dyva later.
Please, Dinar, get closer if you want to appear!

*Takes photograph*

*I ask a waiter that passes by to send Flash a rose, the most beautiful in stock*

Rinoa_Galatea
07-29-2005, 12:20 AM
The waiter nods & goes away...

Galita: *whispers to Abraxas* I don't know what did you told the waiter, but don't do any stupid things, I've already said... *stands up* I'll be right back... I'll go see Julia *walks away*

Abraxas
07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Abraxas thinks:
Damn! Why Galita is so nervous? I hope she's OK.

Abraxas (whispering to everyone): Do you know what Galita means with "stupid things"?
That warning made me think that we are surrounded by spies or something...

Rinoa_Galatea
07-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Trey: *whispers to Abraxas* I think she's so carefull
Flash: She's a mercenary, what else can we expect?

blackline77
08-01-2005, 12:52 AM
rufus- hey what do yall think she went to go talk to julia about?

Rinoa_Galatea
08-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Flash: I think she went to see if Julia can talk to us

Polaris
08-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Dyva - If there was a chance that Julia could see her lover again... and it's all my fault!
Dinar - You shouldn't guilty yourself, really... Haven't you thought that this was destiny fault... I mean you tried everything and it wasn't any good... perhaps they should live separated...
Dyva - So I should forget this?
Dinar - yes, and live ur life.... forget Laguna and Julia for a bit!
Dyva - Perhaps you're right, but I don't want to see her again nor Laguna... just for a while...
Dinar - Ok... *laying her head in his tight* And what about us?
Dyva - What?! *Getting up her head with a frighteen but innocent look*
Dinar - I can't keep hidding this... I... I...
Dyva - Sometimes an action means more than words..
Dinar - I know... *inclining her head to hers*
Dyva - I don't know if we... *Park her lips in his*

Rinoa_Galatea
08-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Galita: *comes back* I talked to Julia, we can see her in about an hour, in Caraway's Mansion. Have anyone of you been there? *looks Crystal & Abraxas, then looks Rufus & Trey*

Polaris
08-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Meanwhile...

Dyva - OMg... we shoudn't have done that...
Dinar - The others must be worried about us!
Dyva - Yes... we shoudl go... then!

*With Galita*

Dyva - We're sorry about the late!
Galita - Ok do you know Craways Mansion?!
Dyva - Yeah I do... why?

Abraxas
08-12-2005, 01:05 AM
First of all, sorry for the delay.
I was two weeks off! Nice!

Abraxas: Caraway's mansion?
No. I haven't been there... It's not mentioned in the touristic guides.
Is there where Julia lives?

*to Galita* Hello again Galita... I just wanted to say that I didn't say anything dangerous to the waiter. Are we in danger or something?

*to Dinar and Dyva* You make a nice couple... May I take a picture of you guys?

*to Flash* I'm glad you agree! We'll do it as soon as posible... I'll go to get my tools up to my room before we go to that mansion.
*looks at the rose the waiter delivered to him* Oh! Nice rose you got there! Any idea who sent it? (blushes)

Rinoa_Galatea
08-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Flash: *looks Abraxas* I have no idea n,nU but it looks beautiful
Galita: *puts her hand in Abraxas head and turns it around so she can see his eyes* We are not in danger *takes her hand off* But I guess it's been too long since that, the Galbadian Army hates me, I think, that's why I'm not here too much *looks around and points a Galbadian Soldier in a chair* See that guy? He's some kind of novice in Galbadian Army, I can tell it for his manner to do things, besides they all know my manner to do things *laugh*
Trey: Hum... Galita?
Galita: *looks Trey* ¬¬ What?
Trey: I haven't been in Caraway's Mansion
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Abraxas nothing to worry about, I can't enter a lot right now (I have school :cry: ) Don't worry. Keep roling. A little bit of action! XD

blackline77
08-12-2005, 01:43 AM
rufus- so r we going to go?

Polaris
08-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Dyva and Dinar - Of course you can!

Sorry the late ^^!

Abraxas
08-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Abraxas: *to Dyva and Dinar* Say chocobo!!! *takes picture*

Abraxas: *to Galita* Whoa... you really impress me! I couldn't tell, as you, where the people is from, or what they do... but I usually observe them well, and frequently I can read lot of things in their eyes.
I can see that you have quite a story...

Abraxas: *to Flash* Yes... it's really beautiful. But I can assure that the person that sent it finds you more beautiful than any flower the nature can produce... *cough cough*

Abraxas: *to everyone* Well... unless the mansion is at the next block, we should be going. I'll pick up some things from my room... see you at the reception.

*I stands and go to the bar's door. When I pass behind Flash, I try to approach to him the closer I can to breathe his scent....*

Bahumat
08-16-2005, 08:08 AM
Jinto-That was better than I expected. Now I know why she's as famous as she is.......
*Overhears the groups plans*
Jinto-They're going to Caraway's mansion?? That's a coincidence. I was going to catch up with him later this evening. I'll follow along with them.

This decided, he leaves the bar.

Abraxas
08-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Abraxas returns with the group gathered at the reception.

Abraxas: I'm ready! Thank you for waiting! I decided to bring my painting's stuff. Now we can go to that mansion you were talking. I'm excited.

The group goes outside the hotel and begin to walk to Caraway's mansion.
Abraxas and Flash are walking at the end.

Abraxas (to Flash): Look! I want to know your opinion. *Looking for something in the bag. Then he gets a drawing*.
Abraxas (to Flash): This is the sketch from a painting I'm planing to do. I want to call it "XYSTUS", that means, tree-lined road. It represents a beautiful landscape in one of my travels trough Trabia. Now, looking at you I became inspired to start another painting titled "VENUS"...

blackline77
08-17-2005, 09:59 PM
rufus-wow thats a nice painting.do u have more?

Abraxas
08-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Abraxas (to Rufus): Oh! Hi Rufus! I didn't know you were looking too... you see, I'm a very shy guy when it's about showing my work *blushes*

But it's great that you like it! Thank you very much!
I have more sketches here in my portfolio, but I don't carry my paintings with me. When I finish one, for security I send it to an art warehouse.
But you can see this sketch... I like it very much. You see this creature here? It's a Mesmerize. We have lot of them in all the Trabia continent... they're beautiful, but with terrible temper.
I already had finished that painting, but no one has bought it yet.

It's funny that for now I got more income for my pictures than with my paintings... well, after all, that always happens.
Only few paintors become famous alive! ha ha.
*sigh*
I would love to make a solo expo here in Deling city one day!
And, who knows, maybe the ruler of the world will have, someday, one of my paintings in his/her personal gallery!

And... do you think that it worths to go to Fisherman's Horizon? Do you think I can get nice landscapes there? Do you have nice memories of your childhood there? Or you went to the Garden very young to rember?

Xzirox
08-20-2005, 09:50 AM
Omg, look who decided to drop in ;D

Anyone in the mood to tell me what has been happening?

blackline77
08-20-2005, 05:40 PM
yeah FH is the most beautiful place u will ever see.its worth the trip.

Rinoa_Galatea
08-22-2005, 02:54 AM
Xzirox, we are in Deling City, walking to Caraway's Mansion. All the people in the Deep Sea Research Center is ok, you are with Chris, Jeremy and Graciela (or the girl of wich I don't remember the name) XD... Well you have the Armageddon in good conditions.

They see Caraway's Mansion...

Galita: Well *sigh* have a good behaviour in front of them... *stops* I can't go with you, guys
Trey: Why not?
Galita: I can't enter there, don't mention I'm here, only Julia knows it, you'll meet there my sister, Clio, Flash knows her... *sigh* I'll be at the city entrance... *walks away*

Xzirox
08-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Well, uhh...what do I do now x.x? Im a little confused after reading through all the posts since my last post..

Bahumat
08-23-2005, 07:45 AM
*Is going around the back of the mansion, will be there if/when you see caraway*

Abraxas
08-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Abraxas (to Galita, sarcastically at the beginning): Well... don't worry. I'll be a nice boy. Thank you for bringing us here. See you later at the city entrance.

Abraxas (to Rufus): OK! I'll remember that! Any suggestions of where to go in FH?

Abraxas (to Dinar): It's strange... for a moment I saw a guy following us since we left the bar. But now I can't see him. Did you notice?

Abraxas (to Flash): Well... what do you think about the sketch and my ideas?

blackline77
08-23-2005, 09:26 PM
yeah, from the mayors house, u can see a wonderful view, for the beach i suggest the top.

Rinoa_Galatea
08-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Xzirox you can go search us. Remember, my character, Galita, is a mercenary, you can start by that. Or you can go to Esthar, Trabia or somewhere else. You choose n,n.

Guys do you enter the mansion?

blackline77
08-29-2005, 05:10 AM
rufus-yeah i think were almost there.

G SpOtZ
08-29-2005, 05:33 AM
shumi g-spot: sorry to bother you, but has anybody seen my pants?

blackline77
08-29-2005, 05:40 AM
lol. rufus- yeah that dog ran away with them go kick him.

G SpOtZ
08-29-2005, 05:41 AM
shumi g-spot: WTF?! *runs after dog*

blackline77
08-29-2005, 05:42 AM
rufus-u might want to tie him up with white sheets and beat him till they turn red.
hes a bad dog.

G SpOtZ
08-29-2005, 05:50 AM
shumi g-spot: *breathing heavily* okay... okay... whew... i caught him and got my pants.... O_O dude ur cruel. i don't abuse animals man. however that wasn't a dog. that was a random grendel. and since it wasn't really an animal, i raped it with fire spells....
*holds up pants* see. they're basically shorts now. burnt off the bottom. damn grendel. here's a megapotion for helping me out *gives megapotion*

blackline77
08-29-2005, 05:57 AM
rufus- naahh if u think thats cruel, u should hear the penalty's for dog's crapping in the house. its when u chop off all 4 legs and hold a piece of meat to their face. and then beat it with golf clubs.lol anyway the dogs here r alot stronger than u think.

G SpOtZ
08-29-2005, 06:00 AM
shumi g-spot: O_O ...... *walks away slowly...*...........*SPRINTS AWAY*

blackline77
08-29-2005, 06:03 AM
rufus- wait come back we can be real good friends, ive never really done that kinda stuff i promise.(shouting)!!!!!!!lol.rufus- well maybe to some cats but not dogs.

G SpOtZ
08-29-2005, 09:42 PM
shumi g-spot: *comes back*.......i forgot something. *takes back the mega-potion*.... CYA! *runs away*

Abraxas
08-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Abraxas (after opening his eyes very amazed): Well... after this exotic episode. Should we enter now?

Abraxas (to Rufus): Damn! I would love to take a picture of that guy running in underwear! I was so impressed that I forgot...

*the group enters*

What we find/see, DM?
And another question, what Dinar and Flash said?

blackline77
08-31-2005, 02:41 AM
rufus- yeah he looked great.

Rinoa_Galatea
09-04-2005, 07:32 PM
You find a girl in the entrance...

Clio: Hi! My name is Clio and you are...?
Flash: Hi Clio, remember us? *points himself and Dyva*
Clio: Oh! Hi guys! How have you been? And... Where's my sister? Wow, so many questions, I think the most important is why are you here?
Flash: *laugh* We're here cause we want to see Julia, some friends would like to meet her
Clio: Oh... *nods* Follow me, Julia said some friends would come, she's in her room, but you can wait her in the living room, come *walks*

G SpOtZ
09-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Shumi G-spot: i can't believe this happened again but.... has ANYBODY seen my pants?!?!

blackline77
09-05-2005, 07:50 PM
rufus- yeah but this time, ultima weapon took them he flew off that way u might need some ultima spells to rape him, here- "hands him 20 ultima spells".

Abraxas
09-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Abraxas: Hello! I'm Abraxas. Wow, this is a really nice house! Thank you for welcome us.

Abraxas (whispering to Crystal): Whoa! We almost meet her! This is your chance... A star is about to born!

Storyteller, what did Dinar and Flash said to Abraxas after their dialog? Should I answer for them?

blackline77
09-07-2005, 12:29 AM
yeah i think u should.

G SpOtZ
09-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Shumi Gspot: i found my pants but OMG THEY'RE ON FIRE!! AHHH! AHHH!!!!!!!!

Polaris
09-07-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm lost! :s plz give a summary!

G SpOtZ
09-07-2005, 02:06 PM
i'm not sure either. all i know is that i'm a random shumi with bad luck. especially with pants.

Polaris
09-07-2005, 02:37 PM
ok where am I!? where is Dinar and teh other?! What happened?

Bahumat
09-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Most of us are at Caraway's Mansion....

blackline77
09-08-2005, 10:15 PM
yeah were just entering.

Abraxas
09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Abraxas (to Shumi Gspot): This time you won't escape!
He takes a picture of Shumi Gspot in underwear and then enters running into the mansion again.

Everyone are waiting to Julia to appear in the general's office.

Abraxas (to Rufus): What is that you gave that crazy man outside? It was bright...

Dinar : Well... I say someone following us from the hotel... but I lost his tracks now. We must be careful.

Flash (to Abraxas, taking him appart): Hey guy. I love your paintings... and your passion. But you must practice more!
(after noticing Abraxas sad eyes)... ha! I'm jocking! I have an idea to practice. Why don't you make my portrait holding the beautiful rose you gave me?... What? Surprised? (takes Abraxas' hand) Did you really think that I didn't noticed that you sent it to me? Next time you could give me a kiss...

Abraxas is in shock now!

blackline77
09-09-2005, 08:46 PM
rufus- it was some ultima spells. i got plenty of them. their very rare though.

Rinoa_Galatea
09-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Guys sorry for my absence, but I have a lot of work to do u,u However you can go on with the roleplay. You're at Caraway's Mansion. I have to go, see ya.

blackline77
09-10-2005, 06:38 PM
yeah school keeps everyone busy. it sucks

Polaris
09-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Ok if we are inside the mansion.... let's see...

Dyva - Dinar, can you tell me thiis alllllllll story shortly... just pretend that I am a two years old kid!
Dinar - You look tired...
Dyva - This mansion... too many memories...
Dinar - Don't think about that...
Dyva - Laguna... carway.. is all his fault... I hate that man...
Dinar - You won't do anything against him, right? .... *Dyva dones't answer* Right? I don't want you in dangerous...
Dyva - That guy is dangerous for everybody! Gosh I hate him...
Dinar - Just focus on the mission!
Abraxas - Is everything all right?
Galita - Leave them alone! ^.~!
Dyva - *whispering to Dinar* Who were the guys who were following us?
Dinar - I don't know I lost them... Think they weren't following us!
Dyva - The hell they weren't following us... I'm gonna find that out...
Dinar - *whispering and holding her hand* Where are you going?
Dyva - *whispering* I'll be right back! I hate this house and everyone here, I'll be waiting for you at the foutain at the center of Delling City! Don't worry, I'll catch a bus... :)

Abraxas
09-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Suddenly Julia enters

Julia: Welcome! Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Everybody gather around her. Some of them congratulate her, other make compliments.

Abraxas: What a nice red dress you're wearing! I'm a paintor and photographer... I would love to make a painting of you in your red dress. Its title will be "Xerampelinae"... that means, red clothes.

By the way, this beautiful friend is Crystal. She's a singer. You should hear her! I bet you'll feel the need of support her!

Flash (whispering to Abraxas): Soo... do you want to paint everybody? You made me feel special... but now...
all men are the same.

Abraxas (whispering to Flash and taking him apart): Come on! Don't feel jealous... ha ha. Of course I'll make your painting first of all. I promise. I'll paint you tonight... you're the most handsome man I ever met. You completely got my eyes on you! Don't blame me if I keep your portrait only for me...

blackline77
09-16-2005, 03:03 AM
rufus- hello julia i am very pleased to finally meet you. iv'e heard nothing but good things about you, and your performance tonight was to die for.so tell me how do you have such a wonderful talent?

Rinoa_Galatea
09-17-2005, 04:33 AM
I remember you guys that Galita wasn't with you, she's waiting at the entrance... Let's continue, today I have time...
Julia: *laugh* Thank you,guys *smile* I really appreciate it, but sit down, would you like something to drink?
Clio: *enters the room holding some drinks* Would you like water? Or maybe wine?
Flash: Oh, I don't, *smile* thank you *whispers to Abraxas* I'm not jealous, but I only wanted to ask you since we are friends, and they too, you should paint us all together *smile*
Julia: *loonks Rufus* You asked for my talent, right? *Rufus nods* Well, I have a lot of things to tell you, I think the most important was a man I loved, but I never get back to see him again, so I got married with General Fury Caraway after that, now I have life inside me *smile* I think this little creature inside me is my greatest inspiration right now

blackline77
09-18-2005, 12:48 AM
rufus-and what might that little creature be?

crashNUMBERS
09-18-2005, 01:06 AM
Rol game?? Either it's something I never heard of or a mispelled word for 'Role'. Not to knock you. Im just confused...

blackline77
09-18-2005, 02:17 AM
its uummm like a made up story and u just start going along with it.

Abraxas
09-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Abraxas (to Julia): Thank you very much! Congratulations for the great news. I saw in your eyes that special look of the future mothers...

(Abraxas takes a pic of Julia in order to develop the portrait "Xerampelinae" later. He doesn't know if he will have the chance to see Julia in person again).

Julia: Really? My husband is very positive about this too. And Crystal, do you have a demo of your voice or something? I'll do my best.

Abraxas (to Flash): That's a good idea! I'll make the painting based on the picture I took in the bar.
But your portrait will be painted with the real model... that way I can paint the feelings too. The result will be better!

And... you don't have to explain anything... maybe I misunderstood your words and tone... (smiles blushing, with funny eyes).

Flash: You're mean... (he takes Abraxas to the next room). You deserve this... (Flash kisses Abraxas). Maybe this can help you with the capture of feelings by the time of the portrait.

(They hug each other, smiling and completely in love).

blackline77
09-20-2005, 12:40 AM
rufus- to flash and abraxas-hey u two love birds come over here were going to take a group picture.

Bahumat
09-20-2005, 07:49 AM
Jinto: Long time no see, Caraway.

Caraway: Indeed it has, Jinto. What brings you to my home.

Jinto: Oh, a little of this, a little of that. I got bored, so I was thinking of joining that revolution that I heard was going on, but I decided to stop in on the way to see how you were going.

Caraway: Well, I'm doing quite well. I am expecting some visitors fairly soon.

Jinto: Yes, I know. I heard them discussing it on the way here.

Caraway: Yes. Julia is welcoming them in as we speak. i expect that they will have a look around the mansion before coming up here, so why don't we play a game of cards? The new rules make it a bit more interesting.

Jinto: Sure, but be warned, I'm a little rusty.

Caraway: Hahaha, don't worry. so am I.

Abraxas
09-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Flash and Abraxas follow Rufus and enter the living room again, blushed.
Abraxas puts his camera with the timer, so everyone present is on the picture.
*click*

Abraxas (to Rufus): Thank you for calling us... I'm glad you're cool about seeing us.
You left me thinking about those spells you said. What are they for? Do you use them with your gunblade or something? Can I give them a try or they're just for SeeDs like you?

Julia (to Rufus): By the way... I think it's a girl.

Crystal (to Julia): Yes! I have this CD just with me... You can find me here or just call my home at Timber.

Polaris
09-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Dyva - *getting her gun*Do you think that it was all fake?! I mean it could have been an ilusion?! *turns* Dinar?! Dinar?!

blackline77
09-21-2005, 09:30 PM
rufus to abraxas- well u see Abraxas these are rare ultima spells u can either throw them at an enemy or i can use it in my gunblade.they're really strong though. u dont really have to be a seed to use one but if you are it helps, now if u want to use one i suggest u throw it instead of trying it with a gunblade its a lot harder with a gunblade,and if u do it wrong it could end up in a fatal backfire,but dont worry throwing it at an enemy is farely easy.here (gives abraxas 3 u-spells.)use them as u wish.

Abraxas
09-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Abraxas: Whoa! Thank you Rufus! I bet this spell would be useful against those snow lion bastards that attacked my village!

Flash: Beware my dear! These are dangerous stuff...

Suddenly, a horrible noise, like an explotion with jelly shrapnels, comes from the street! You hear people running outside...

Rinoa_Galatea
09-25-2005, 01:36 AM
o_o so long I haven't enter here! XD wow Abraxas XDXDXDXD well well, let's continue with this...

Julia laughs a little bit and smiles at them...

Julia: I think maybe I'll have a boy, cause this little thing is so hyperactive *laugh* But I would like to have a girl, maybe cause it's the first *smiles*
Clio: *whispers to Julia* General Caraway has a visit too, Mrs. Julia
Julia: Oh *whispers to Clio* Maybe he haven't seen that person for a time, go with them to see if they would like something, please...
Clio: *nods and goes out the room*
Julia: Crystal, I think we should hear your demo with a friend of mine, so he can tell us what he thinks *smile* what do you think?

blackline77
09-26-2005, 06:33 PM
rufus-ill go check it out. (walks outside). (runs back in).rufus to group-hey guys wev'e got company seems the citys under attack by thousands of ruby dragons after all it is their mating season.any way lets hurry outside.(whips out gunblade).

Bahumat
09-27-2005, 06:54 AM
Jinto looked outside and saw the commotion.
Jinto: Caraway, something's going on outside. I'm going to take a look.
Caraway: And I was just about to win......Take care out there.
Jinto: Don't worry, I shouldn't be too long.

He checks his guns, and walks from the room.

Polaris
09-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Dyva - *runs lost in Deling City, until she arrives at the Hotel*
Please can you help me? have you seen a man with red hair, blue eyes...
Man - Yes, I did indeed... He is now resting downstairs, he is with some injuries...
Dyva - Thanks... *climb downstairs and see Dinar layed on a couch with his head bleeding* OMG!!! Who did this to you?
Dinar - I don't know... there were two guys ... and a old guy ... and I woke up here.... I don't remember nothing else....
Dyva - Omg... we have to warn the others... excuse me, madame, can you do me a favour, go to the Carways Mansion, tell them that Dyva and Dinar are at the hotel.... show them this, *grabs Dinar rings and give to the girl* tell thwm also that we'll join them as soon as we can!
Girl at the bar - Ok, excuse me I'll be quicly!
Dyva - *turns to Dinar, knells adn grabs his hands* Oh my lord who did this to you? Come on *help him getting up* I'll take you to the room!

*Upstairs*

Dyva - I'll need medicines to help him recovering!
Man - We'll provide it soon!

Abraxas
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Abraxas: Whoa! Ruby Dragons! This is a great chance to take wonderful pictures... Rufus, I'll be behind you!
*he runs following Rufus, but stops at the entrance*
By the way, Julia. Thank you very much for your hospitality! I'll let you know when my painting "Xerampelinae" is finished! Congratulations again for your child!
*he goes out. More screams and disaster are heard outside*

Flash: What!? Come back here Abraxas! You don't have any experience with this! You gonna get killed!
*he runs too, following Abraxas*

Julia: Good bye! Take care! *to Crystal* They're make such a lovely couple of guys! Well... leave me your info and we'll make an appointment with my friend as soon as posible. And think what kind of music you want to play.

*Once in the street, they see near the central gate a couple of ruby dragons surrounded by burning trees. A family is trapped under some fallen branches... Jinto passes by.*

Abraxas (to Rufus and Flash): Look that guy running over there! Is the guy that was following us!

blackline77
09-27-2005, 07:22 PM
rufus to abraxas-well hopefully hell lend us a hand,im going to go help that family.(runs over to burning tree)(slashes two dragons and grabs the family).runs away.

Abraxas
09-28-2005, 07:20 PM
*Abraxas takes pictures of all the action*
Abraxas: Wow! Well done Rufus!
You're all mighty!

By the way, how did Rufus "grabed the family"?

Flash: Beware Rufus! Those bastards are very angry now!

*Flash casts Shell on Rufus just after he left the family in a safe spot*
*One of the Ruby Dragons uses its Breath Weapon over Rufus, making him only 3400 points of damage.*
*The fire is quickly propagating in the park*

What about Dyva and Dinar? What's happening with them?

blackline77
09-28-2005, 09:56 PM
oh he grabed the moms hand and then the next person grabed hers and then so on like a hand chain. rufus to flash- ill go check on them.

Abraxas
09-29-2005, 07:22 PM
What's Jinto doing now?

Abraxas: Wait Rufus! Do you know where are they? Where we should look for you later? Should we wait here? Damn! You look very wounded!

*Flash casts some "Water" spells to vanish the fire.*
*Firemen arrive to control the remaining fire and to help the victims.

Fireman leader: You three, control the fire near the sidewalks... you four, take the truck to shower the inner trees. The others, take the people outside the park and far the creatures.

*The smoke can be seen now even from the King's tomb.
*One of the Ruby Dragons, very angry, follows Rufus trough the air as he runs. The other is approaching Abraxas' back, who is trying to help the scorched people... oh oh.

blackline77
09-30-2005, 12:48 AM
rufus-yeah dont worry bout it ill be fine im strong like that,just follow me then wouldnt want to leave yall behind.

G SpOtZ
09-30-2005, 12:56 AM
shumi gspotz: AHHHH!! STUPID RUBY DRAGON! THESE ARE NEW PANTS!!! GAHHH!!!!! *jumps around with flaming pants*
AHH! I'LL KILL YOU! *triple* *blizzaga 3 times*
....*ruby dragon stands only slightly harmed*
............. crap. *slowly backs up......sprints away*

Bahumat
09-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Jinto up on the roof.

Jinto: Ruby Dragons? What the hells going on? Ah, well, I did say I was looking for something to do!

He walks to the edge of the roof and spots members of that group he saw earlier trying to save people. A Ruby Dragon appears next to him, but he totally ignores it. It stalks up behind him and breathes in, but Jinto simply sidesteps and allows the Death he had just cast kill the thing.

Jinto: I wonder if it really thought I was that dumb......

He pulls both of his pistols out of their hollesters and begins firing on the Dragons below him.

Abraxas
09-30-2005, 06:54 PM
*Jinto finishes one of the dragons with his Death Spell and bullets*
*The other, that is preparing itself to slash Abraxas' back, is still standing with Jinto's bullets making holes in its skin*

Flash: Abraxas! Look out! You fool, move of its way now!
*Flash begin running towards him*

Abraxas: Oh! Hello huge creature! *his legs are shaking* Please don't kill me! I'm not a warrior... just an artist! Aaaaagghh!

*Abraxas suddenly remembered Rufus' gift. He pulls out an Ultima spell and throws it to the dragon.
The beast falls down, dead*

Abraxas: Whoa! This stuff is indeed powrful! I almost pee on my pants!

*Flash arrives and take him by the shoulders*

Flash: Are you nuts? This thing could kill you in just one hit! I don't want to lose you now I found you...
Abraxas: Oh boy! Don't worry! After what happened in my village I promised I would help anyone in danger if I had the chance... no matter if my life is risked...
*smiles* But I appreciate your concern, tough guy!
*Abraxas kisses Flash passionately*

Wounded woman: First a guy running around in underwear and holding burning pants! Now two hunky guys kissing each other on the street! Is this the end of the world? Great Hyne, help us!

blackline77
09-30-2005, 11:55 PM
rufus- come on u guys u can make out later,but right now theres a dragon war going on hurry follow me.

Polaris
10-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm STILL ALIVE! lol whta's happening now?!

Rinoa_Galatea
10-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Galita: *runs toward them* I tough you were gonna need some help. Now, where's the action?

G SpOtZ
10-06-2005, 01:06 AM
shumi GsPoTz: :cool: i got new pants, suckas.

*ruby dragon burn pants to a crisp*

shumi GsPoTz: .......okay. THATS IT. YOU ARE SO F**KING DEAD!
*limit break- slap with giant hands*
*ruby dragon doesn't even budge*
shumi GsPoTz: ..............you suck. *runs away really fast with no pants on*

Polaris
10-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Girl - *back at the Hotel* Miss I runned the entire city but i couldn't find them! they aren't at the mansion!
Dyva - Oh no what now, honey!?
Dinar - I'm fine, now! *gets up* We're going to find them, don't worry! I'll be downsairs paying the bill of the hotel!

*Downstairs*

Employee - Thank you, sir. Please come back everytime you want!
Dyva - *leaving the lift* Now how are we going to find them?!
Dinar - They aren't probably at this city... I think we'll need to travel!

Christmas
10-14-2005, 03:05 PM
shumi GsPoTz: :cool: i got new pants, suckas.

*ruby dragon burn pants to a crisp*

shumi GsPoTz: .......okay. THATS IT. YOU ARE SO F**KING DEAD!
*limit break- slap with giant hands*
*ruby dragon doesn't even budge*
shumi GsPoTz: ..............you suck. *runs away really fast with no pants on*

Sorry if I am not suppose to interrupt but this one is really :lol:

Rinoa_Galatea
10-18-2005, 01:16 AM
A Ruby Dragon appears in front of them...

Galita: *Looks at them* Everyone who has a Guardian Force, use it, those who don't have any Guardian Force will help us with anything you can... *summons Diablos* Let's go!

Rinoa_Galatea
10-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Continue the rol please!

Bahumat
10-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Jinto: not that I like to take orders or anything, but.......Come on Bahamut!!!
*Bahamut appears and kills 3 ruby dragons*
Jinto: How many more are there????

Xzirox
10-18-2005, 11:57 AM
"Out of nowhere, the legendary ship Armageddon lands next to the Ruby Dragon and out steps Xzirox.."

Xzirox: Summon Odin! *Odin gets summoned and makes short work of the Ruby Dragon*
Hello everyone..

Xzirox
10-27-2005, 07:08 AM
OOC: Umm.. anyone continue?

Bahumat
11-01-2005, 04:57 AM
This appears to have died....:(

Xzirox
11-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Sadly enough, yes :(

Polaris
11-12-2005, 05:29 PM
I was gone but now I'm back!
LET'S CONTINUE WITH THIS!

Dyva - Let's buy some tickets or we'll rent a car?
Dinar - We'll go by bus, u're dangerous wihout a car with a car i don't wanna imagine!

*At the Train Station*

Girl - Next stop Wihnhill!

Rinoa_Galatea
11-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Sorry I was gone, I had a lot of exams to do...

Galita: *looks at Xzirox* Where have you been? What happened to the others?

Xzirox
11-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Xzirox: The others are.. dead.. We were ambushed by Galbadian Soldiers, and we were heavily outnumbered.. I tried my best to save them, but I failed..

Bahumat
11-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Sorry I was gone, I had a lot of exams to do...

No excuse!!!!!
*Shakes psuedo angry fist*:p
kidding........
---------------------------------------------

Jinto: Well, that's the last around here.......
He holesters his pistols and retracts his blade.
Jinto: Hey!!!!! I'm still here!!!! The Galbadians never found me. By the way.......Who are you lot anyway? I never found out your names...

Xzirox
11-25-2005, 11:17 AM
"Xzirox looks at Jinto.."

Xzirox: And just who might you be then?

Polaris
11-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Dinar - What's so special about Wihnhill?!
Dyva - I'm not sure... once I get there, we'll serach for our frineds!
Dinar - And I was thinking of a previews honey-moon!
Dyva - *smiles* Keine Zeit!

Bahumat
11-29-2005, 07:14 AM
Jinto: Oh, me? My name's Jinto. I'm kinda a mercenary. I wander around, fight people, make lots of money....Any way, Will you please tell me who you are now?

FightClubFan#47
12-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Could I get, like, a summary? Please?

Xzirox
12-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Xzirox: I was the old Galbadian Commander, before Kain came and invaded us...I managed to escape somehow, and have been chasing Kain for 14 years now... I met all of these guys somehow, and we´ve had several fights with the Galbadians.. we´ve lost some friends along the way too..

----------
Offtopic: What happened to the galbadians constantly attacking us? What ever happened to Kain? Wasnt we like supposed to stop him? Geez, talk about dead thread now..

Polaris
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Just one simple question where is everyone?

Bahumat
12-12-2005, 11:29 PM
No godamn Idea. It appears they all got bored.

And yes, I don't know what happened to the soldiers either.

Xzirox
12-14-2005, 09:30 AM
I sent a message to Rinoa_Galatea asking if she died or something.

Rinoa_Galatea
12-17-2005, 01:10 AM
I Was Busy, But We Can Continue Playing, If You Want. I Have No Time Right Now, But I'll Check My Messages Later, I Promise