PDA

View Full Version : Group Members

Vaprice
10-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Okay so like yeah I know that you will be playing as Vincent, but who else will be in your group?

Rufus? ect....*forgot the rest of the people...lol*

Or will he be a loner during the beginning?

escobert
10-11-2004, 08:03 PM
I saw a pic with caitsith but other then that I have no clue who's in the game. MOst pictures show Vincint alone so maybe there wont be party members?

Brian The Pink Shark
10-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Rufus is dead dude, he was killed when diamond weapon attacked midgar, Dirge of Ceberus takes place 3 years after FFVII :choc:

Necronopticous
10-11-2004, 09:02 PM
This game doesn't look like an RPG to begin with, so I don't even know if it will be a style of game that allow for "party members". Most likely it will only be Vincent, I'm sure most of the other characters will be in the game though... Who knows, maybe there will be a team system, that would be a cool addition for a game like this.

abrojtm
10-14-2004, 02:45 AM
I thought that it was confirmed that this is an action-shooter, not an RPG...?

Ouch!
10-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Rufus is dead dude, he was killed when diamond weapon attacked midgar, Dirge of Ceberus takes place 3 years after FFVII :choc:
Advent Children wheelchair guy is refered to as Mr. President.

I don't really think there's going to be any other playable characters. I don't think Cait Sith will play a major role, especially because it's missing the bigger half.

It's shaping up to be a shooter, and it looks like Vinnies going to be going on his own in this one.