PDA

View Full Version : Edgar's Tools (Which is your favorite and why?)

Dark Falken
10-11-2004, 07:26 PM
I personally like the Bioblaster, I know it's not the best weapon to use.....but it does come in handy when you have a lot of enemies that vanish on ya. I think I like it becasue of the suite he puts on and the look of the blast. My second favorite is a tie between the chainsaw (hockey mask) and the Flash. :cool:

abrojtm
10-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Autocrossbow, Drill, and Chainsaw are all the shiznits.

Flying Mullet
10-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Autocrossbow and the drill. :chef:

Captain Maxx Power
10-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Go go autocrossbow *shink-shink-shink*

Necronopticous
10-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Autocrossbow. Big distributed group damage right off the bat; I'm in love.

Ultima Shadow
10-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Noiseblaster... ever since I started the low level challange.

Necronopticous
10-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Noiseblaster... ever since I started the low level challange.

Hmm, I didn't use it, not even once.

Ultima Shadow
10-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Hmm, I didn't use it, not even once.
Really? I've found it to be extremely usefull against some encounters. It also make stealing much easier. :cool:

Zifnab
10-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Auto-crossbow. So quick and satisfying.

Sefie1999AD
10-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Auto-Crossbow is nice, but Drill is my favorite. Chainsaw looks cool, but I don't like it missing so often, and IIRC, zombie enemies get revived back to full health after being hit by a chainsaw.

Braindead_Paul
10-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Drill is the best as it doesn't miss (like the chainsaw's dispatching attack) and does _always_ 9,999 of damage if Edgar is strong enough.
However, I think the chainsaw is cooler...

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Drill. I actually found that the Flash does more damage than the Auto-Crossbow at the point where I'm at.

Snap Jumper
10-13-2004, 01:51 AM
I'd pick the AutoCrossbow, Chainsaw, and Drill. I use all three depending on where I am in the game and how many enemies are in the group. If I had to pick one, it would be the Drill.

Flashback007
10-13-2004, 08:29 AM
Autocrossbow is the most usefull tool of all. It delivers damage to a whole group of enemies, it often rescued me out of seemingly non-win situations. My next favorite is the Chainsaw. It can do a lot of damage and is very good to use it against bosses, cause Edgar (at least in my game) is very fast with it and does good damage in a few turns. The third favorite is the Drill. I think the Drill is a little bit less usefull then the Chainsaw, I don't know why. Maybe because Edgar doesn't look that cool in an outfit with the Drill.

My least favorite (sorry Darken Falken) the Bio Blaster. It is really useless in my opnion, it only does poison and it doesn't look really cool.

Halenite
10-13-2004, 05:37 PM
NOISEBLASTER!!

Confusion is awesome, (prevents enemies from hitting party members most of the time.

Looks like my quiz response is more accurate than I thought. (see sig)

Remnant
10-15-2004, 04:03 AM
I too will go with auto-crossbow for a few reasons.

1) You get it right off the bat, so you get a whole lot of use out of the thing. This also means it is useful very early, when it is a very powerful tool, relatively speaking.

2) Not as corny as the other tools. The different outfits are cute, but get old.

3) Nothing like a standard, non-type moderate damage, multiple target weapon. Useful in a pinch, or when you've been playing too long and don't want to think very hard.