PDA

View Full Version : Damn Women Drivers

Fuzakeru
10-11-2004, 08:50 PM
I am one of those dangerous drivers who like the ride your bumper if you have something unique on your license plate. Why? Because it takes me a moment to grasp exactly what cool saying you meant to put there. I saw one yesterday that said something like, "LIBBYGRL" and came to the conclusion that it said Lil' Baby Girl rather than LIBBY Girl. >_> Anyone else have a hard time decoding some of today's plates?

I do the same if there's a bumper sticker there. It's like . . . I HAVE to know what the hell is written on your car or I'll explode. So this justifies me driving like a complete idiot.

OH! Or if a good song comes on I have to either headbang to it or dance in my seat. This is pretty dangerous too considering one day I hit my head on the streering wheel.

Topic: What stupid things do you do while driving?

Jess
10-11-2004, 09:01 PM
I dont drive, but my mum always seems to get really annoyed at Private Reg Plates too, she says that people only have them to show off and to say they are rich, or to piss off other drivers behind them trying to figure out what the hell they are meant to mean.

She also gets a bit mad and starts swearing at other drivers alot when they get too close to the back of the car, so she drives really slow to piss them off.

Skogs
10-11-2004, 09:19 PM
I keep my eyes on the road like a safe and responsible driver! :cool:

Denmark
10-11-2004, 09:21 PM
I drive, isn't that bad enough? ^-^

Skogs
10-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Why can't I see past the second post in this thread? :confused:

Fuzakeru
10-11-2004, 10:26 PM
I drive, isn't that bad enough? ^-^

Only if you try eating spoons with sporks WHILE driving.
I can see all the posts in this thread just fine.

m4tt
10-11-2004, 10:40 PM
The worst I do is sing while driving. And I keep my windows up while doing so, so I don't destroy everyone's ears.

Fuzakeru
10-11-2004, 10:45 PM
I roll down the windows and sing Rammstein songs ( I suck a German by the way ) REALLY loud as I drive down the street.

Cloud_99
10-11-2004, 10:49 PM
I drive at 200 km/h down the wrong side of the road. I drive really close to people, and ram other drivers off the road. I try to make gaps I obviously can't. And when my boost bar's full I hit R1 and boost 'till I burnout... or crash...

... I need to stop playing burnout 3 :D

krissy
10-11-2004, 10:52 PM
one hand on the wheel

Fuzakeru
10-11-2004, 11:14 PM
I drive at 200 km/h down the wrong side of the road. I drive really close to people, and ram other drivers off the road. I try to make gaps I obviously can't. And when my boost bar's full I hit R1 and boost 'till I burnout... or crash...

... I need to stop playing burnout 3 :D
:D That confused me at first.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-11-2004, 11:25 PM
I drive well, except for going 80 mph on the freeway whenever possible.

Logan
10-13-2004, 01:33 AM
I don't drive. So everything I do is smart. :D

Yamaneko
10-13-2004, 01:39 AM
I like the thread title. :cool:

The most unsafest thing I do while driving is listen to music really loud while steering with one hand, driving on the freeway 85mph.

Fuzakeru
10-13-2004, 01:43 AM
I like the thread title. :cool:

My father used to yell at me all the time when he'd ride with me. "OH MY GOD!! STEPHAINE! YOU . . . ARGH! YOU DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!" So much love in our family. Although, he prolly yelled that cause I tend to wait for the LAST possible second to brake. :rolleyes2 Impatient Men.

TasteyPies
10-13-2004, 02:04 AM
( I suck a German by the way )

:laughing:

I don't drive, I will probably get my pilots license before I get a drivers license.

Shlup
10-13-2004, 02:07 AM
My car is small and fits in skerry places, which I tend to take advantage of. I also speed excessively and neglect to stop when I'm supposed to.

I'm just a plain bad driver, so I try to do the world a favor and avoid driving when possible. Unless Ashley's driving, then it's an issue of the lesser of two evils.

Kirobaito
10-13-2004, 02:18 AM
I speed a lot, sing a lot (with the windows down) and rarely ever put my hands on the wheel. I also read the newspaper while driving.

Agent Proto
10-13-2004, 02:23 AM
I speed, well to a limit, drive with one hand most of the time, often I change CDs while driving, drink while driving, eat while driving, and that's about it.

Most of the time, I'm a good driver. ^_^

Giga Guess
10-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Me? I'm pretty easily distracted. ESPECIALLY by my aggrivating litle bro. Some days, I swear, he WANTS us nose down in a ditch...

Oh, and sometimes I'll change CDs...but rarely...

Agent Proto
10-13-2004, 02:25 AM
And by drinking, I don't mean drinking alcohol.

Giga Guess
10-13-2004, 02:30 AM
Suuuuure Pr00t...

fire_of_avalon
10-13-2004, 02:40 AM
The most unsafest thing I do while driving is listen to music really loud while steering with one hand, driving on the freeway 85mph.
But I could outdrive your puppies.

Seifer
10-13-2004, 03:21 AM
one hand on the wheel

That's actually safer than two. You have better precision with one hand than you do with both hands on the wheel. Well, that's how it is for me anyway. You don't have to worry about going hand over hand. The only con is that if you lose grip, there's nothing steering. But that only happens to driver's with crappy "skillz." The only time two hands seems applicable is if you're doing a u-turn, or something along those lines.

Anyway, I drive fast sometimes...that's it.

nik0tine
10-13-2004, 04:09 AM
I speed a lot, sing a lot (with the windows down)

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occassionally
I wanna talk about meeeee

you know im just playin' right?

tomothy
10-13-2004, 05:27 AM
i have a strobe light in my car for those long freeway trips home from the city at 3am with a full car load of drunken friends and such, with Against Me! on the cd player. fun times, its not really hard to drive... but i'm sure it would be culpable driving if busted. other cars on the road hate it though... :mad:

nik0tine
10-13-2004, 05:30 AM
I can't drive yet. Not because I am to young, but because I am to lazy to get my liscense. I suspect, however, that when I do drive I will be the most dangerous idiot on the road.

krissy
10-13-2004, 06:49 AM
seifer: i hold it at 12, so if the air bag was to go off, goodbye wrist, hello broekn nose, etc

Leeza
10-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Why can't I see past the second post in this thread? :confused:
Someone corrected a sig that I had removed earlier, but removed only half of the <i>invisible</i> tags that I had placed in it. I couldn't see past the second post either. I don't know why others could. :confused:

I listen to loud music and more times than not drive with one hand on the wheel and one on the stickshift. Sometimes I find myself tailgating a bit when the driver in front of me is going too slow. I speed on the freeway, but I keep up with the flow of traffic. I don't think that I'm a bad driver.

Polaris
10-13-2004, 09:52 AM
I'm the dangerous woman in the World driving coz I just go and CRASH aginst the cars and half of my car just blows away and if I'm driving with 100 km/h I feel like I am driving to slowly, so feel glad that I am a 'Destruction Derby Raw' fanactic! And plz pray for me to never have a car coz my dad wants to give me one... and I don't want him to in the first day see the state that I put my car! :D

Rostum
10-13-2004, 12:43 PM
I'm the dangerous woman in the World driving coz I just go and CRASH aginst the cars and half of my car just blows away and if I'm driving with 100 km/h I feel like I am driving to slowly, so feel glad that I am a 'Destruction Derby Raw' fanactic! And plz pray for me to never have a car coz my dad wants to give me one... and I don't want him to in the first day see the state that I put my car! :D

What...?

Meat Puppet
10-13-2004, 12:43 PM
I drove drunk once, and crashed ;_;

Xander
10-13-2004, 06:38 PM
I just sing a lot, and occasionally talk to my car..neither of that would be classed as stupid really though =P I don't do anything STUPIDSTUPID cos that would be silly.

DMKA
10-19-2004, 06:06 AM
I think I'm a pretty decent driver, and I'm good with tolerating rudeness and stupidity on the road.

The one thing I cannot stand is TAILGATERS! AHHHH! :mad2:

Fuzakeru
10-19-2004, 07:29 PM
The one thing I cannot stand is TAILGATERS! AHHHH! :mad2:

In honor or my dad's favorite bumper sticker on his truck - "I'm not TAILGATING, I'm DRAFTING." ( You'd have to be a race fan I suppose )

DMKA
10-19-2004, 08:08 PM
In honor or my dad's favorite bumper sticker on his truck - "I'm not TAILGATING, I'm DRAFTING." ( You'd have to be a race fan I suppose )
O__________O

If your dad is a tailgater, he needs to be smacked. And even if somehow I did get that, it wouldn't be funny.

edczxcvbnm
10-19-2004, 08:53 PM
I'm not tailgating. Your just driving to slow.

Craig
10-19-2004, 09:02 PM
The worst thing i've ever done while driving is forget where the brake was and almost drive into a wall.

Why? You ask? Because i'm 16 and have only gotten behind the wheel of a car 3 times, that occasion being the first.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-19-2004, 10:32 PM
That's actually safer than two. You have better precision with one hand than you do with both hands on the wheel. Well, that's how it is for me anyway. You don't have to worry about going hand over hand. The only con is that if you lose grip, there's nothing steering. But that only happens to driver's with crappy "skillz." The only time two hands seems applicable is if you're doing a u-turn, or something along those lines.

Anyway, I drive fast sometimes...that's it.

Uh... no. You do not have better precision with one hand any more than you drive better while drunk. It limits your ability to turn sharply if needed, among other things.

War Angel
10-20-2004, 12:41 AM
"I'm not TAILGATING, I'm DRAFTING." ( You'd have to be a race fan I suppose )
Nascar, baby.

Anyway, women shouldn't be allowed to drive. Nor young teens. Or old people. In-fact, I want to be the only person on the road, with a few small children on tri-cycles, to run over.

Fuzakeru
10-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Nascar, baby.

-Purr- NASCAR, baby, indeed. GO EARNHARDT JR / KEVIN HARVICK! OMFG! The race Saturday Night was so good and . . . -rambles-

By the way, Drafting is teh Rox. <3 I love riding on people's asses.

DMKA
10-20-2004, 02:49 AM
-Purr- NASCAR, baby, indeed. GO EARNHARDT JR / KEVIN HARVICK! OMFG! The race Saturday Night was so good and . . . -rambles-

By the way, Drafting is teh Rox. <3 I love riding on people's asses.
<!--Why? To be a stupid rude redneckish bitch? Why be mean and inconsiderate to people you don't even know? One day you may do it to the wrong person, like say, me, and they'll slam on the breaks, and you'll owe a http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifload of money for repairs to your vehicle and theirs because its your fault.

And Earnheart Jr, I dunno about, but Senior was a racist asshole and I'm glad he's dead. I hate Nascar too.-->Chill out, DMKA and please count to 10 before making another post like this. ~ Leeza

Calliope
10-20-2004, 05:32 AM
I'm just a plain bad driver, so I try to do the world a favor and avoid driving when possible.

That's why I still don't have my learner's license. Well, that and I'm a lazy panzerfascist who keeps putting it off, and then the MOT keeps making it harder to get a license, so I procrastinate even further...but hey! I know heaps of cool people who can drive me everywhere!

Silmaril
10-20-2004, 05:30 PM
I saw this on someone's bumper "Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up and Hold on" and i thought it was cool.

Spritz
10-20-2004, 06:42 PM
When i get my driving lisence I plan to...

-Drive with my feet.
-Have spikes on my wheels to cut up other cars.
-Have a button which spills oil behind me (Micro Machines, Ooooh yeah!)
-Drive in reverse... 100% of the time.

Seriously though. I found a list of "Don'ts" for driving. Don't do anything on the list unless your crazy... List of Dont's (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51422&page=2&pp=30)

...crazy or an EoFF member...(Same thing really though. :p )