PDA

View Full Version : some help please...(mainly about winning the blitzball tournament...)(spoilers)

Dante WolfWood
10-12-2004, 11:59 PM
I need help, I just started over and I'm at Luca and I WANT to win the tournament. I prayed at both spots AND I did ject's shot perfectly....What else to I need? I got whooped 5 to 1....plz help

also, just a question: Why was ject chosen to go to spira? Was it to help Tidus?

also, the last thing, is Tidus Purposely modeled after shuyin?

thks, that it.

Mo-Nercy
10-13-2004, 12:19 AM
The first Blitzball game can be won easily if you use Jecht Shot as soon as you can in the second half. But in order to do so, you gotta level up Tidus in the first half or else he won't be able to equip it for the second. Just get him shoot or pass back to someone. To ensure that the Goers don't score before Tidus gets the chance to shoot, get Letty, Botta and Jassu to pass between each other for the whole five minutes :D Which would level them up as well. When Wakka comes in, just try and maintain the lead. Use Venom Shot to stretch your lead a bit, if you want.

Jecht wasn't really chosen to go to Spira. He just appeared there, disappearing from the Dream Zanarkand when he went out to sea for training. Tidus was brought to Spira BY Jecht because he wanted Tidus to kill him and bring an end to Spira. Auron knew this right from the beginning, he asks Sin at the beginning, "You are sure?"

So in summary, Tidus was brought to Spira to help Jecht.

Shuyin was in FFX-2 and Tidus in FFX. So in reality, Shuyin was modelled after Tidus but I think you mean in the game's reality where Tidus comes from the Dream Zanarkand, a world that the Fayth of Spira had created. Whereas Shuyin came from the real Zanarkand, the one that had been destroyed 1000 years ago in the war against Bevelle. The Fayth were summoners of the real Zanarkand and in order to commemorate their fallen city, they recreated it in a dream state and modelled it exactly after the real one. Thus Tidus is the "fake"/"dream" version of Shuyin.

Dante WolfWood
10-13-2004, 01:54 AM
ok, thks for the info but about jecht's shot....Tidus can only use it once and thats it, his HP sucks...so what do I do?

also, what about THEM scoring? just keep passing?

Del Murder
10-16-2004, 06:43 PM
One goal is all you need to win. I managed to get two, one off a regular shot from Tidus. Good thing too, because when Wakka came in they scored. Once you get the ball just do the backwards pass thing. If you keep the ball near your own goal the other team shouldn't go after it, and you can burn up time easily. When the Goers have the ball just hope you can get it back without them scoring. Minimizing their posessions is key.