PDA

View Full Version : I need FF8 Help. :confused:

Rikkus_soul
10-13-2004, 06:00 AM
I'm at the paot where, Squall, Selphie, and Zell are on the train to timber but they fall asleep. Then I start to play these other people. Now I'm at the part where you could go up or down some ladder. What next. Where do I go, and what do I do? Help me. :(

Strider
10-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Wrong help forum. :p

To get an answer to your question, however, you might try posting your question to the fine people over in the Final Fantasy VIII section (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9) of our fabulous website. :D

Braindead_Paul
10-13-2004, 01:16 PM
I guess you're inside the arch. You can't do anything here right now so leave the building. Then go down the street and walk to the lower-right to leave this screen. Now traverse the streets to find the Galbadia Hotel. Inside the hotel you have to go down the stairs and talk to the waitress...

Forgotten_Hope
10-17-2004, 10:40 PM
The easiest way to get to the hotel is by getting on a bus and getting off at the stop in the town centre it's pretty simple and easy to do but can be a little confusing at first

Dark Matter
10-18-2004, 04:28 PM
No! We're stuck in a traffic jam. No bus for us, I think.
Ladder?? You're in the hotel already???
Then, just talk to the waitress.

Xzirox
10-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Hmm, ladder? I take it that you've walked the wrong way and gotten to the Gate....if thats the case, you need t walk back where you came from and go to the hotel.

I dont know if its possible to go to the gate while playing as Laguna, but im just guessing here.

Rikkus_soul
10-20-2004, 12:41 AM
Now I need help with The Toumb of the Unknown King. I cant find the seeD's number in the toumb. Also where did the gf go. Please help me. :cry:

Optium
10-20-2004, 02:06 AM
I actually got stuck in Deling the first time I played. I brought my PSX with
me to Florida, got stuck there and had to go 2 weeks without playing
before I could get a walkthrough to tell me to walk 2 steps to the right
and down some stairs. Bah. ;\

As for the tomb, I suggest you just go to the entrance and take rights at
each intersection, you'll go around the entire tomb and you won't lose
your place, you'll also be able to open all the levers and stuff and then find
your way to the tomb for the GF. The sword isn't hard to find, I think it's
straight inside the tomb...you'll find it eventually.

.opt

Rikkus_soul
10-20-2004, 02:19 AM
That dosen't help. There is a sword. Ok here is the deal. I fought the GF, he left. I released some chain and a stone bridger went down and water came in. Thats it, I need the seeD's number to go any further. Please give me some useful help. :rolleyes2

Doomgaze
10-20-2004, 05:44 AM
If you go straight from the entrance, you'll find it within a few screens, as I recall. It's blue.

Braindead_Paul
10-20-2004, 03:46 PM
You should buy a map in Deling City. That makes makes the whole thing easier...

Just enter the tomb and walk up one screen to find the sword with the number on it. Now you can leave and go back to Deling City and talk to the guy in front of the mansion and tell him the code (the ones digit first, then the tens digit and finally the hundreds digit).

But you have already begun the Brothers' side quest so you may want to finish it. After releasing the chain and letting the water in you have to go to the western chamber of the tomb. There you have to change the direction of the waterwheel. Now (go out and save before you) go to the center of the tomb (straight north from the entrance) and fight the Brothers to get them as a GF.

Rikkus_soul
10-20-2004, 10:56 PM
OMG you people are so cool. This is the best forum. ^_^

Ultima Shadow
10-21-2004, 10:14 AM
OMG you people are so cool. This is the best forum. ^_^
That's right! :p

Rikkus_soul
10-21-2004, 08:52 PM
What is the bird-type animal called in FF8 I forgot.

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Depends which you mean if you're on about the lightening ird you summon in battles then that Quezacotl if you're on about the chicken type thing then that's a chocobo. Chocobos are majorily cute

Rikkus_soul
10-21-2004, 10:20 PM
chocobos!!! Thats the word. They are adorible.^_^ I want a pet chcocbo.

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 10:24 PM
So do I! I'd take him everywhere with me and he'd be just majorily cute!!

Rikkus_soul
10-24-2004, 07:50 AM
amen. I love FF8. and this forum is so helpful. And people are so nice. ^_^

Iceglow
10-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Well any more help needed then we're here ready to give it. I know that theres plenty of people in here who know a lot but Lonely is pretty good for advice on FF8 or myself I can tell you anything you need to know, Triple triad? killing?, puzzles you name it I can tell you where to go

Kathryn
10-29-2004, 07:36 AM
I'm at the paot where, Squall, Selphie, and Zell are on the train to timber but they fall asleep. Then I start to play these other people. Now I'm at the part where you could go up or down some ladder. What next. Where do I go, and what do I do? Help me. :(
if u need help go to Gooogle and type in 'FF8 walkthrough' and it should come in handy when you're stuck. ;)

Forgotten_Hope
10-29-2004, 02:06 PM
hey guys how do i get more heros and holy wars i don't have the card mod ability so how do i get it?

oh and if you could please private message me with the tips am after please cos i'm going away for a while so yea.

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use edit/delete to modify your post. -SD