PDA

View Full Version : Challenge

Ragnarok
10-13-2004, 07:02 AM
Hello, I have beat this game so many times that it has nearly no replay value. Although it seems far fetched, I have been playing this game for like 4 years and have beat is probably 20 or 30 times. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to make the game either more interesting or more challenging. Odds are I have already done it but any suggestions would be helpful.

The Amazing Spiderman
10-14-2004, 02:33 AM
Ramza with only four Uribos as a team?

Ramza as a mediator, and only monster units?

Make Final Fantasy related characters?

Start with ramza only, and you can inly invite generic ONE unit per chapter?

make many small papers, and put in them all types of classes in the game (except special ones, unless avaiable) like Flotiball, Female Lancer, Male monk, black chocobo, until you fill them. Chose 4, and those will be your team.

bEoWuLfX
10-14-2004, 05:38 AM
no physical attacks ever. that should shut you up. hahahaha. So at the beginning of the game on the first mission you'll just have to let delita kill everything and because you can't atk you'll just be waiting and healing and then you'll die.

Auto battle challenge.
equip less challenge.
Chocobo challenge. All chocobos in a battle.

abrojtm
10-14-2004, 05:44 AM
The Beastmaster Challenge sounds good to me. Use only monsters and Ramza in your party from the point where you get monsters and onward (unless otherwise required). That would be a toughie.

Flying Mullet
10-14-2004, 03:41 PM
The single class challenge is fun too. Not necessarily challenging depending upon which class you use, but fun nonetheless.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-14-2004, 05:58 PM
If you were single class calculator you couldn't have any spells from other jobs right?

Flying Mullet
10-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Correct, you can only use abilities, spells, etc... that your class learns.

Ragnarok
10-14-2004, 09:58 PM
I have done the all class one, the all monster one, just Ramza one, the little paper thing one, but I do like to idea of having him with onlyonsters and adding one per chapter. I may have to try that, thank you.

Flying Mullet
10-14-2004, 10:10 PM
What's the little paper thing one?

Ragnarok
10-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Ramza with only four Uribos as a team?

Ramza as a mediator, and only monster units?

Make Final Fantasy related characters?

Start with ramza only, and you can inly invite generic ONE unit per chapter?

make many small papers, and put in them all types of classes in the game (except special ones, unless avaiable) like Flotiball, Female Lancer, Male monk, black chocobo, until you fill them. Chose 4, and those will be your team.

The Amazing Spiderman
10-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Out of topic: Good to see around someone I know of the old times, Ragnarok.

Msilver
10-16-2004, 08:37 AM
idea:

get four friends, play through the game with each choosing a developing a char. done this with three people up to chapter two... lotsa fun.

Ragnarok
10-21-2004, 12:14 AM
Out of topic: Good to see around someone I know of the old times, Ragnarok.

I agree, its been too long, I didn'y expect to see anyone I recognized. As for the last post, that probably wont be an option because I am the only person I know of that plays this game. Its really a shame that I dont because that could be fun.