PDA

View Full Version : is there any final fantasy fans out there

maz
10-14-2004, 08:12 PM
im a big fan of final fantasy, all of my friends think im sad cause i like it and i can never talk to them about it, so i thought i would start this up and chat to all of you fans out there. Tell me what Ever you want about ff. Whats your fav one?
Whos your fav character?
etc...
Hell even if your not a fan tell me what you dont like about it!

novarta
10-15-2004, 12:23 AM
maybe this topic would be better to add in general chat, but its not up to me.

maz
10-15-2004, 12:34 AM
maybe this topic would be better to add in general chat, but its not up to me.
thats a good idea. im new to this web site so i havnt got the hang of it yet.

hydan
10-15-2004, 05:31 AM
Welcome to the internet.

Lon611
10-15-2004, 05:46 AM
Welcome to the internet.

rofl. don't worry. even if you misplace your thread, one of our good-looking flight attendants well assist you to the proper seating. :rolleyes2

Flashback007
10-15-2004, 08:18 AM
We should really make a note to the webmasters here.

But anyways, welcome on the forum and have fun.

To answer your questions:
Favorite FF: FF VI
Favorite Charachter: Doubting between Mog (FFVI), Yuffie (FFVII) and Red Mage (FFI). Hey, you known what, they are all my favorites.

Leeza
10-15-2004, 04:48 PM
*moves to GFF*

My favourite FF is FFI and I my favourite character is Fighter. :)

Dark Matter
10-16-2004, 02:46 AM
Hey, I'm newbie too!
I detest my friends because they don't play FF. They play any kind of fighting or shooting games. :shoot:

My favourite FF: FF7, FF8, FF9, and FFX. (I'd only finished these 4 series. :D )
My favourite character: Almost all of them! :love:

Del Murder
10-17-2004, 07:35 PM
My favorite one is VI and my favorite character is Terra. Welcome to ths site!

Polaris
10-18-2004, 10:17 AM
My fav ff is FF8 and my fav character is Quistis and Tifa... they are so cute!!!

Rusty
10-18-2004, 01:39 PM
My favourite Final Fantasy is VIII. My favourite character is a tie between Squall -Seifer - Rinoa and Zell. I love them all though :)

Xander
10-18-2004, 02:00 PM
I'm going through a phase where I don't feel like playing FF at the moment, I still <3 it though. My favourite one is IX, and my favourite characters are Vivi and Rikku. And I <333 moogles!

Aww. I got a plushie a couple of days ago of a FF:CC moogle. FF:CC is pretty fun and the moogles are cute cos they are drunk and fall over, and they have soo much alchohol in their houses xD And their beds are short and wide and soooo cute. I have a little Vivi plushie too, and the other day my mum and dad went on holiday and brought me back a Yuna action figure! It's awesome. Oh and I have a Tidus action figure, and mini action figures of all the main girls from FF's.

Annnd I won an FF competition to write about why you loved FF, and I won FF Origins and little figures from that game, the best is the little black mage awww. That's all. =]

Necronopticous
10-18-2004, 04:45 PM
I'm going through a phase where I don't feel like playing FF at the moment, I still <3 it though. My favourite one is IX, and my favourite characters are Vivi and Rikku. And I <333 moogles!

Aww. I got a plushie a couple of days ago of a FF:CC moogle. FF:CC is pretty fun and the moogles are cute cos they are drunk and fall over, and they have soo much alchohol in their houses xD And their beds are short and wide and soooo cute. I have a little Vivi plushie too, and the other day my mum and dad went on holiday and brought me back a Yuna action figure! It's awesome. Oh and I have a Tidus action figure, and mini action figures of all the main girls from FF's.

Annnd I won an FF competition to write about why you loved FF, and I won FF Origins and little figures from that game, the best is the little black mage awww. That's all. =]

<3

Chris
10-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Hi and welcome!

My favorite FF is Final Fantasy VII and my favorite character/s from the game are: Aeris and Red XIII, aka = Nanaki.

DJZen
10-19-2004, 03:43 AM
Hi, my name is Carl, and I'm an a......... oh wait, this isn't wednesday night.......

My favorite game in the series is..... ummmm..... you know..... that one, where the stuff happens and so some good guys set out to stop it with magic and stuff...... Yeah, that one. My favorite character? Well it's hard to say. I guess I don't really have one. It's just so hard to feel for characters that are essentially just pixels being manipulated by a fancy computer.