PDA

View Full Version : Car Insurance Quotes

Thunday Man
10-15-2004, 01:28 AM
THE FOLLOWING ARE ACTUAL STATEMENTS FOUND ON INSURANCE FORMS WHERE CAR DRIVERS ATTEMPTED TO SUMMARIZE THE DETAILS OF AN ACCIDENT IN THE FEWEST POSSIBLE WORDS.

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.

I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.

A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.

The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

In an attempt to kill a fly I drove into a telephone pole.

I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.

I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.

To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.

My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.

I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.

The pedestrian had no idea which way to run so I ran over him.

I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.

The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.

I wanted to ram this guy walking down the street cause he was so ugly I felt pity and wanted to relieve his misery.

The pedestrian ran into my car before I ran over him.

I shot the pedestrian before I hit him; therefore, he was already dead when I struck him.

Zell's Fists of Fury
10-15-2004, 01:35 AM
"The pedestrian had no idea which way to run so I ran over him."

That one made me laugh.

I have a suspicion that some of these are made up.

Meat Puppet
10-15-2004, 01:54 AM
An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I see mine got in there.

theundeadhero
10-15-2004, 02:20 AM
That's the funniest post I've ever read here. My roommates looking at me like I'm crazy now from laughing so much.

zacks_clone
10-15-2004, 02:32 AM
"I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car. "

I cant look at that without laughing

Erdrick Holmes
10-15-2004, 02:36 AM
"I shot the pedestrian before I hit him; therefore, he was already dead when I struck him."

How do these people get my mom's car insurace information?

Logan
10-15-2004, 02:46 AM
Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
:D

Shlup
10-15-2004, 02:59 AM
Oh god tose were funny. I'm dying over here. :lol:

eestlinc
10-15-2004, 04:46 AM
see, I run an insurance call center at work so I spend a good bit of my day reading actual (not made up) insurance claims, like

"the saw was jammed so he stuck his hand under the safety guard to unjam it and cut his hand on the saw blade" (not very smart)

or

"customer was running to the restroom when she crapped herself. she slipped in her own feces and fell to the floor, causing a bruised hip" (this seriously happened)

or my personal favorite

"hotel room walls damaged by smoke from a meth lab that exploded in the room" (nothing is funnier than an exploding meth lab)

Erdrick Holmes
10-15-2004, 04:58 AM
Hmm, so this must be what the people who call for Mark's support use as insurace claims.

Giga Guess
10-15-2004, 05:25 AM
THESE people are the reason I have to pay throught he nose for car insurance. Hilarious though. But I seriously hope that some of those are made up....

Jojee
10-15-2004, 05:52 AM
ROFL!

<i>To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.</i>

I'm seriously laughing so hard... ^^ at almost all of those. XD I feel like a freak.

*continues laughing* :grinpink:

Thunday Man
10-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Heh, glad ya all enjoyed it.

I dont post here much anymore, so i just post threads and leave :|

Baloki
10-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Thunday Man quotes you happy, sponsered by Norwich Union :P

Fuzakeru
10-16-2004, 12:36 AM
:love: :love: :eek: :love: :love: :eek: :love: :love:
Those were great.