PDA

View Full Version : can any one help?

ScottNUMBERS
10-15-2004, 04:29 PM
ive been stuck on a boss on kingdom hearts for ages i want to carrie on with the game but ursala is stoping me :cry: any tips on beating her? any information will be appriciated :)

Chibi Youkai
10-16-2004, 01:11 AM
Which Ursula? First of Second?

Dark Songstress
10-16-2004, 01:31 AM
I had the same problem too, but I beat Ursula up like there no tommorow :smash:. Sora must be lvl.34 and equip him with Three Wishes. have Ariel and Goofy in your party (equip Goofy with Smasher). have lots of Ethers and Mega Ethers and equip Ariel and Goofy with lots of Hi Potions and Mega Potions. cast Aero during the whole battle. when Ursula opens her mouth big, use Mermaid Kick to avoid it, than keep beating her up. when she said, "Aaaahhh....." and when she give a naughty stare :O_O:, swim to the back of her neck FAST! then she,ll starts panting, which is a good time to attack her. It get really ugly after you get her HP half down, When she said "Now I,m angry! Time to show some respect!" or "This won,t be pretty!", swim away from her fast! then keep beating her up and cast Cure and Aero. Good Luck! :)

EDITED: This is for the second Ursula.

Chibi Youkai
10-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Well, You actually have to defeat her cauldren.
Use magic on it according t owhat colour it's flaming. I think you use fire, lightening, and ice magics against it, say if it's blue use ice. And when you run out of magic, hit her two flunkies till they give you those bubble thingies, or carry lots of ethers, or whatever. It's been awhile since I've played there, but as I recall that's how it's done. Then, when she passes out, then hit her in order to eventually defeat her.

That's for the first one.

Lord Xehanort
10-17-2004, 01:38 AM
Ansem: Use a Keyblade that increases your MP, if you feel the need. I generally use the Three Wishes, myself. It's ability to always end combos with a critical hit is divine. Also, the Ray of Light and White Fang accesories on Sora could also be helpful.

Kounetsu: Keep Donald in your party for the first battle. You can switch to Goofy afterwards, but I always let Donald tear it up with Thunder.

ninja-yuffie
10-31-2004, 12:24 PM
when she tries to suck you in, just beat her at it with ariel kick. that should do it. you dont actuallly need to atlantica. i didnt. well i did but only ALOT later on when i was level 80,,,,, am i blabbering on again....oh well

ScottNUMBERS
11-02-2004, 08:28 PM
thanx guys ill try your ways out :D