PDA

View Full Version : Blocked Path on Besaid Island

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-16-2004, 02:24 AM
theres a path on Basiad Island that you cant go down, its on a dirt road up above the town.

The same path appears in FF X-2 and you cannot enter it then either.

Any Idea what the heck this is about?

Lon611
10-16-2004, 03:44 AM
hm....i doubt this is it...but is it part of the island where u get the secret weapons?not celestial, just special weapons?it's sorta wrapped around a tree?

Necronopticous
10-16-2004, 07:01 AM
I think you're referring to the middle of the three prong fork in the road. The middle path is closed because it's the path to the lake that Wakka pushes you in in the beginning of the game, you can't go back because there is never any reason to go back. I wondered the same thing for awhile until I replayed the game and noticed.

Big D
10-16-2004, 10:38 PM
I think you're referring to the middle of the three prong fork in the road. The middle path is closed because it's the path to the lake that Wakka pushes you in in the beginning of the game, you can't go back because there is never any reason to go back. I wondered the same thing for awhile until I replayed the game and noticed.Yes indeedy.
Pity you can't go back that way... the swim through the bay was one of the most beautiful parts of Besaid Island.

Del Murder
10-17-2004, 12:40 AM
You would go back and do that for fun?

Captain Maxx Power
10-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Why not? I usually have a world tour when I first get an airship in the other ffs (not possible with FFX obviously, unless you like staring at maps)