PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Cloud man 1989
10-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Alright how do you get new blitzball players and where can they be found?
when can you access the airship and actually use it?
Do you get anything special for winning the blitzball tournament at the beginning of the game you know the first time you play a real blitzball game in FFX?
And my last question is Do you get anything special for being able to do the Jecht shot mark 3 or whatever it is when you are on the boat going to the bliztball tournament?

Dragoon Kain
10-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Alright how do you get new blitzball players and where can they be found?
when can you access the airship and actually use it?
Do you get anything special for winning the blitzball tournament at the beginning of the game you know the first time you play a real blitzball game in FFX?
And my last question is Do you get anything special for being able to do the Jecht shot mark 3 or whatever it is when you are on the boat going to the bliztball tournament?

1. after you win your first game (or lose whatever) u get access to play blitzball whenever u want and you can just go up to people alllllll over spira and hit square and if they are a blitzer a screen will come up and if they are a free agent you can sign them.

2. a little bit after bevelle. dont want to ruin the game for you.

3. when wakka is about to quit the team instead of a blitzball he gives to one of the characters he gives them the crystal cup instead.

4. tidus will be able to learn the jecht shot and use it in actual blitz matches. its a real good move. but since u messed up im taking it you have to wait til the airship to get it again.

Cloud man 1989
10-17-2004, 04:40 AM
alright thanks but im in mt. gagazet and instead of going to the end of the game i wanna go back to other places instead of beating the game right away. and i dont want to walk all the way back to places to get jecht spheres

Dragoon Kain
10-17-2004, 05:57 PM
just keep going on. you're almost to the point where you get the airship.