PDA

View Full Version : the Effects of Cards

Dignified Pauper
10-16-2004, 08:04 PM
What exactly does getting cards do? Do they say what stats they lower, b/c i can't figure it out.

abrojtm
10-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Law Cards either add or remove Laws from the Law list. To access the Law list, cancel out of one of your characters' turns and press start and go to "Law Cards".
If you're talking about yellow/red cards, red cards send your characters to prison and yellow cards can do a variety of different things, it tells you after the battle what they do.

Brian The Pink Shark
11-30-2004, 07:40 PM
personnaly i dont use anti law cards(either that or i cant be bothered) :choc:

Roogle
12-01-2004, 06:09 PM
If you have no problem following the laws in every battle, you should probably just throw most of them away. There are way too many cards and they just give them away like candy after you meet Ezel.

Del Murder
12-05-2004, 05:37 AM
I only keep the ones that take care of the annoying jobs, like no attacking or techs or color magic. I also make sure I keep at least one for each race for those blasted no damage to ____ rules.

Ryu Zero
12-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I rarely use Law Cards. Except when Holy abilities are forbidden, of course. :p

Yuffie514
01-12-2005, 11:10 PM
i only use anti-law cards. there's no point in adding another law. i only have this one advice: don't break any laws. i used to not care when i broke a law, but then i found out that my status can decrease. darn!

Dignified Pauper
01-22-2005, 04:54 PM
i'm not talking about anti-card laws... I mean the red and yellow cards, does it specifically say what stat they lower and by how much anywhere?!

dufflebag
01-22-2005, 05:32 PM
it will tell you after the battle if your stats got lowered or if you got money or an item taken away.

Skyblade
02-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Yep. And as far as I know, the stats will never rise back up after that. And you will never get the item/money back. The stat lowering is total bull$#!+ though. I think they should lower it until the card is taken off the record, not permanently.

My cards are all anti-law cards. 3 each of R2 Antilaw, R3 Antilaw, R4 Antilaw, R5 Antilaw, R6 Antilaw, and Allmighty. And 2 R1 Antilaws (not enough space to hold 3). I never use them though.