PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Eat World!!!!!!!!!!! *munch*

fire_of_avalon
10-17-2004, 03:04 AM
New album coming out Tuesday. Who's looking forward to it? Any long time fans (long time = before their last one, sad to say, I am a bandwagon jumper)? Anyone want to discuss their previous albums? I like them, and I'm planning on actually buying the CD, and not stealing it. Aren't I a good egg?

kikimm
10-17-2004, 04:19 AM
I like them, but not enough to go out and buy their cds, legally or unlegally---ouch. I'd much rather admire them from a distance. They're new song is pretty good, though. But I think I'll stick to my Chvelle and Silverchair. :)

:D

Lindy
10-17-2004, 07:29 PM
They're pop emo trash, but I still <3 them.

Yes, I got Clarity first, but I prefer Bleed American, and I call it that because I think their whole "changing the album name" junk was just an excuse to re-release the album and make some quick dolla, rather than being sensitive.

New album? Eh, I'll download it, I like them, but not enough to pay for them, the trash they are.

Shoeberto
10-17-2004, 07:30 PM
I liked Bleed American quite a bit. I'll probably pop their new one on my Christmas list for this year.

Lindy
10-17-2004, 07:34 PM
That's the problem, it's quite hard to NOT like them, all their sounds and songs are just too catchy, Bleed American moreso than Clarity, but then Clarity has many a gem of a song to sing to.

The Middle is the new Smells Like Teen Spirit when it comes to learning guitar though, or so I hear, though Plug-in Baby may have replaced it, I'm not sure. Stupid Muse.

Xander
10-18-2004, 01:46 PM
I <3 the Jimmy Eat World music that Lindy gave me, I don't know what it's called, but I like listening to it when I don't know what to listen to, or I'm just chilling out.

Cid
10-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Clarity is where it's at.

Mark Mullins
10-18-2004, 07:56 PM
I bought Bleed American and liked a couple of the tracks on there. But not enough to justify buying the new one.

ChibiInuYasha
10-22-2004, 10:44 PM
I loves me some Jimmy Eat World. I have high expectations of the new album. I probably get it after my friend does so she can tell if it's acceptable.

Zell's Fists of Fury
10-23-2004, 04:57 AM
You whores. I knew JEW before they went big. I so win.

Rostum
10-23-2004, 06:24 AM
They are an alright band, something you'd listen to when you're feeling fine I guess. I only listen to them on the rare occasion though, but I've known about them for a very long time.