PDA

View Full Version : Aerith on the main page... :confused:

GarrickBurke
10-17-2004, 06:04 AM
:confused: Where did that screenshot of Aerith on the front page come from?

I want it! If there are a series of cg models of all the Advent Children characters I must have them.

I remember they did that for FFIX and FFX.

Anyone know what i'm talking about and can help me?

TheAbominatrix
10-17-2004, 06:12 AM
It's not a cg model, it's from a flashback scene. It's posted in some AC thread, use the search feature to find it.

GarrickBurke
10-19-2004, 02:16 AM
It's not a cg model, it's from a flashback scene. It's posted in some AC thread, use the search feature to find it.

I've looked and looked, but not Aerith on any of the pages in this forum. Are you sure it's in this forum?
(You know a direct link would be sweet if you know where it is!)

Wilder
10-19-2004, 06:29 AM
http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/media/scans.htm

there you´re going to find what you´re looking for, but It´s a very small picture with no very much details, is just like a flashback. there´s one backwards with cloud on a flower field.

Xyphox
10-21-2004, 07:33 AM
just wondering, but have you noticed those are both pictures of the some thing? One's just closer up you can see cloud behind her.

zacks_clone
10-22-2004, 02:30 AM
just wondering, but have you noticed those are both pictures of the some thing? One's just closer up you can see cloud behind her.

:: nod nod :: yup.We did.XP least...i did...(( read the spoiler thing too...whoops ))

J@k35000
10-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Did u c her rack, shes hotter than before. But maybe sheperoth will turn good and kill himself and bring her back to life......... DAMN MY IMMAGITON

Rostum
10-30-2004, 03:02 AM
Did u c her rack, shes hotter than before. But maybe sheperoth will turn good and kill himself and bring her back to life......... DAMN MY IMMAGITON

Wha...?

One winged angel of death
10-30-2004, 02:44 PM
I am just as lost as omecle.... :confused:

J@k35000
10-30-2004, 03:40 PM
that's why is said DAMN MY IMMAGITION. But what if hojo came back and made a cross between Areis and Seperoth. the child of two anchints. DAMN MY IMMAGITION.

10-30-2004, 04:10 PM
you scare me........but i'm not surprised

Ouch!
10-31-2004, 09:49 PM
the child of two anchints.
Sephiroth is not an Ancient.

Rostum
10-31-2004, 11:40 PM
Sephiroth is not an Ancient.

Do you think things would have turned out differently if he just had of met his real mother? ...if only.

DJZen
10-31-2004, 11:52 PM
I like how the only part of Aerith on the main page is her.....

.....can I say it?

......boobies.......

11-01-2004, 12:40 PM
okay then...um...riiiight....i'm completely lost and confused.....where is the board going again???

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 08:18 PM
aren't you guys off subject? I mean, I agree, but wasn't this first about what's going on with some picture of Aerith/Aeris? It's a flashback and Cloud tells her that he wants to be forgiven. She laughs and asks why? He says that he shouldn't have let her die. She replies, "it wasn't your fault" and tells him not to feelsorry about it and to go on with his life. There's an entire background to that. I'mma knowitall with this movie :greenie:

Rostum
11-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Yeah, we don't care, mark your spoilers or else.

Dking'squeen
11-18-2004, 12:10 AM
my bad

mike without a hat
11-30-2004, 01:14 AM
SPOILERS

aren't you guys off subject? I mean, I agree, but wasn't this first about what's going on with some picture of Aerith/Aeris? It's a flashback and Cloud tells her that he wants to be forgiven. She laughs and asks why? He says that he shouldn't have let her die. She replies, "it wasn't your fault" and tells him not to feelsorry about it and to go on with his life. There's an entire background to that. I'mma knowitall with this movie :greenie:

i dont see how its a flashback, i dont think that happened in the game and also cloud is wearing his new black clothes instead of his game ones in the picture (http://media.adventchildren.net/scans/0709mag00-3.jpg)
so i think maybe he's goes into unconsious states sometimes because of the disease and he's able to communicate with her a little
or he's having some kind of dream

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 01:46 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSorry about that. While he's riding the bike, I don't know why I said flashback. Prpbably because I was thinking of when Cloud put Aery into the water, but he goes to this pretty place where the flowers grow and talks to Aerith for a bit

11-30-2004, 11:56 PM
aerith's role i think is probably she some how can still communicate with cloud. *if you played ff7 went back into the slums after her death you can see a glimpse of her before she dissappears in the church* that, or like most ghosts visits him in his sleep or he dies these are my guesses, after all untill i see it i don't understand it.

Dking'squeen
11-30-2004, 11:59 PM
I didn;t go back to the slums unfortunately for me. If I did, I wuold have seen that. CRAP I steady missing something drastically important. You're right. She can make contact from the spirit realm/heaven/wherever she is. But in the trailer/movie, Aerith talks to him while he's driving in the forest. I thnk that she wants him to join her (sacrcasm)

12-01-2004, 12:13 AM
mh-hm. that's probably it. aerith really is half way communicateing him from the other realm. *to get back into the slums go to bone village look for normal treasure only put two archeoligiest on one sid ad one on the other where their eyes meet dig there or go to important treasure you'll more than likely find it, then go into the slums you'll be right infront of the church and you'll see aerith's ghost and get tifa's ultimate weapon* well that's for anybody it worked on three of my friends games so likely it's not just me. and well that's it i got it from the guide book except for aerith and all i kinda just stumbled onto that it startled me. but aerith probably ends up saveing cloud some how or brings him to the promised land something like that thar's probably her role.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Come to the promis land CLoud it's a pretty place where the flowers grow. DOn't worry Tifa, he'lll be back in an hour or so. LOL THanx. I'll follow uip on that. I don't really use Tif-tif, but I love to ahve the weapons just in case i need to have it

12-01-2004, 12:21 AM
uh....0.0 you might for sephiroth's battle you need two teams for one part......just a warning. i have all their ultimate weapons where my stupid friend sold all of them except vincent's and cloud's. i just never got aerith's and i knew how to get it. and yeah that's cool that's for people who want to go through the trouble and *snicker* the person who was in the bathroom from the first disk is still in the bathroom on the 3rd disk *snicker*

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:28 AM
When I found that out, I almost died, (in real life not the game) but they did almost kill me. Luckilly for me, I had been training with Tifa, and Yuffie for no apparent reason at all. I just needed something to do besides racing all six of my golden chocobos! (Surya, Pixel, Soda, Varaha, Score, Kim-Lee) Good thing I did or else Cid would have only been my stringest one for my second party

12-01-2004, 12:31 AM
uh.. my party was cloud vincent and tifa first team yuffie cid and cait sith second. ^^ odd teams yes? and well to be percise i think aerith isn't gonna be to important but it looks like in the trailer like kikyo she wants him so he apparently dies or has a really good dream.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:32 AM
I guees really good dream because cloud nearly gets his ass kicked after that:D Maybe she might want him to die too. Hey, Aerith might be clingy

12-01-2004, 12:34 AM
yep....... -_- who else agrees? gods aerith is so....so...how do i put it? she won't die or dissappear like in my nightmare.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Nope, she'll just slowly fade to black, then clear, and then silver and then clear again:D

12-01-2004, 01:03 AM
no actually in my nightmare i stab her she comes back i stab her again she still dosen't die i try again she osen't die then i wake up angry and watch sephiroth kill her. he he he i win!

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Nice. Brutal and nice. I had a dream like that, but Odin kept dying and I;d scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and then It'd happen over and pver and over until finally I woke up and then saw Odin Die NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12-01-2004, 01:17 AM
ok.....wow evil dreams

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:18 AM
Those were horid times.......(weeps) On a brghter note, I had one the ultimecia dies, but hem my game started glitvhing and Squall wouldn't stop Lionheart!

12-01-2004, 01:20 AM
umm...ok....heh heh....

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:22 AM
okay, the nervous chucke was rally uncalled for:D Waht was this thread origianlly about?

12-01-2004, 01:24 AM
:D uh heh heh...it's about how aerith is on the main page....uh heh heh.....and well i guess they know my opinion.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:28 AM
:D Cute. Well, everyone knows mine and a bunch of other things too. How about that? It's like knocking down two bahamuts with one (can't find anything large enough to knock him down)

12-01-2004, 01:30 AM
^^; ok!

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 01:58 AM
uh...heh heh...:D

Dark Falken
12-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Ok, back on topic.....so...about her tits..... Nice, eh? :love:

Leeza
12-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Yazoo'squeen and One winged angel of death take this to PM or IM. Do not carry on your conversations in-thread.

Dking'squeen
12-01-2004, 08:57 PM
Ok, back on topic.....so...about her tits..... Nice, eh?
um...yeah

Yazoo'squeen and One winged angel of death take this to PM or IM. Do not carry on your conversations in-thread.

sorry...uh...heh heh

Del Murder
12-02-2004, 02:01 AM
That's enough of that I think. The original question of this thread has been answered.