PDA

View Full Version : who exactly are the unknowns in hb inthe kh2 trailer

kaizer21
10-17-2004, 04:27 PM
i believe that marucia is the one in the center, the arms crossed unknown is the zexion...who are the other ones and y r there only 5 when there are 6 official unknowns from COM?

Ouch!
10-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Who the heck are Marucia and Zexion? I hope you're joking, or I'm horribly uninformed.

Spoilers, be warned.

The only ones we know are Axel/Axle and Vixen, the two who appear in Chain of Memories.

There's also Riku, but he might be working with Mickey on that undercover mission that a lot of people think Mickey is on. Then there's the dual-wielding kid and we don't really know who that is.

The guy some, or most, of the Unknowns seem to work for, the guy in the red clothes that seem to wrap around him like a mummy has been addressed as Ansem in one of the trailers.

Unless I've missed something, that's all we know as far as the identities of the Unknowns.

kaizer21
10-17-2004, 05:35 PM
wow you've missed a lot...they've already figured out who the unknowns in KH:COM...
Axel, and Roxine are the ones who are trying to take over as boss and "de-throne" Marucia, who is the leader. Zexion is the SHU (according to 'kingdomhearts2.net' and 'kh2.co.uk') and there is muscle, who is lexius and Vixen, the researcher of the group

so...Axel, Lexion, Marucia, Roxine, Lexius and Vixen r the 6 unknowns i've seen (in order the appear)

in the scan, shows all 6 of 'em

my question is, which unknown is missing in kh2...did someone replace marucia?

Ouch!
10-20-2004, 03:54 AM
I really should start paying more attention.

You say they want to overthrow Marucia, and in Kingdom Hearts II, at Hallow Bastion only five of the six appear, I think it is safe to assume that she was overthrown. However, because of the screenshots of an Unknown (it was Axel, I think, right?) bowing down to Ansem would lead me to believe that the five have turned to another master.

That makes sense to me.

Chibi Youkai
10-20-2004, 04:19 AM
Woah... Cripies, where did all the new info suddenly come from? I really must be out of all of it.
Stupid AP classes. Never have time to search info out.

kaizer21
10-20-2004, 08:17 PM
hey good point ouch...maybe the other unknowns went to another master...BTW, marucia is a boy

Ouch!
10-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Well then, I feel very sorry for Marucia. It's such a girly name.

Chibi Youkai
10-21-2004, 12:17 AM
That is kinda a girly name... girly boy?

...I think I enjoyed that particular sppech too much...

kaizer21
10-23-2004, 04:30 AM
so can anyone answer my question?

Chibi Youkai
10-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Fine, fine, I'm going.

kaizer21
11-13-2004, 01:46 AM
k think i might havea simple theory...wut if axel is gone from the organization? from the KH@ trailer, there are five members, but axel, who has very skinny sleeves, seems to be missing. you dont see a member with skinny sleeves...wut do u think???
PLEASE RESPOND :(

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 10:43 AM
www.kh-2.net shos lots of pix of them

kaizer21
12-22-2004, 01:01 PM
its most likely
zexion, lexaes, axel, larxene and marlucia because axel kills vexen near then of COM

WarZidane
12-22-2004, 06:36 PM
Big CoM spoilers here. :p
Vexen, Larxene, Zexion, Marluxia and Lexaeus all die in Chain of Memories. The guy with red clothes is DiZ, who's supposedly the "superior" of the unknowns, but that's all guessing.

Oh, and about Riku, he works with Mickey.
There's still a bunch of unknown that aren't in CoM though.

kaizer21
12-22-2004, 07:56 PM
im pretty sure that only vexen dies...zexion, larxene and lexaes merely disappear to sum where IMO, axel is clearly seen in the kh2 trailer and the big explosion is probably not caused by marlucia but iin fact by that giant dusk he was riding...vexen was murdered by axel...so ya, im pretty sure that the surviving unknowns that appeared in COM are those five, and probably more will appear in the next game, since there are 13 members...

WarZidane
12-22-2004, 08:07 PM
In Riku's story, Axel mentions that Larxene is gone too, and Riku's clone kills Zexion. Lexaeus might be alive, but i think Riku killed him. Also, in Riku's story, somebody mentions to Riku that Sora killed Marluxia, because Riku suddenly doesn't smell a big and dark scent anymore.

kaizer21
12-23-2004, 05:12 AM
i didnt noe that...hm...well, lets just see then in kh2

KeybladeMaster503
01-07-2005, 11:43 PM
There are actually 13 Unknowns. 6 only appear in Kingdom Hearts:Chain of memories though.

There are Axel, Larxene, Lexius, Zexion, Vexen and Marluxia.
But Currently it seems that Vexen is the highest rank (4) out of all of them. Marluxia is the leader but he is the lowest rank (12). It does not make sence. Larxene is 11, Axel is 6, Lexius is 6.

kaizer21
01-08-2005, 12:58 PM
actually, thoughout the times ive searched forums and read sites, vexen is no. 4, lexaeus is no.5 and zexion is no. 6, marluxia is no.11 and larxene is no. 12...axel's no.8, is...and the numbers are not by rank, but the order they joined...so larxene was the 12 member to join...so that leaves 7 other members...out of 13 (the 13 unknown will appear in KH2)...or 8 cause DiZ could be a member cause
D iz
i s
Z ero

KeybladeMaster503
01-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah you're right that is the order. I just forgot cause the first time I heard that there were 13 unknowns I didn't beleve it so I didn't really play attention. Sorry