PDA

View Full Version : Help

Forgotten_Hope
10-17-2004, 10:19 PM
Hey I really need some help, you see I'm now on the 4th disc and have defeated all of Ultmecia's guards but I keep loosing to her on the 3rd stage. What I need is doomstrain and some says the junk shop command. One problem though how do I beat the malboros? Because everytime I go to fight one they automatically cast Bad breath which we all knows causes the status changes and I can't over come them! Please please help me!

Laguna
10-17-2004, 10:30 PM
How to beat a Malboro really easy:
Go in with the initiative junction and mug. Hit the Malboro, see if it steals- if it doesnt, run away!

Alternatively:
Junction Initiative to two characters, rinoa and someone else. Have the second character cast aura on Rinoa. Hope she uses invincible moon.

Use a holy war (refine the Laguna Card or Gilgamesh Card)

Win Malboro Cards- they all refine into Malboro tentacles.

Forgotten_Hope
10-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks I'll try that out tomorrow if I don't have too much A2 work to do

Braindead_Paul
10-17-2004, 11:22 PM
Just junction 100 Confuse and other status changing spells like Blind, Silence, Sleep etc. to status defense and their Bad Breath becomes a joke...

Dark hunter
10-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Yea, I junction Zombie, confuse, Beresker and sleep onto my junction and just eye drops urself to reveal blind. Cast Aura stone onto Squall and hope he uses Lion Heart... haha

Doomgaze
10-18-2004, 05:22 AM
Marlboros are the physical manifestation of Junction Machine Ellone. If you'd just count their teeth, and convert that to binary and then look up an ASCII chart, you'd see...

Captain Maxx Power
10-18-2004, 12:05 PM
If possible I keep squall in Blind status permenantly. I mean with 255% hit even blinded he doesn't miss, and it increases the chance for Renzokuken to appear.

Braindead_Paul
10-18-2004, 01:16 PM
I only junctioned Confuse and Blind and relaxed watching my three berserkers beat the crap out of it...

Forgotten_Hope
10-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Just to let you all know I got doomstrain at last that Gimleash (sp?) dude came to my rescue at last but another question what do I refine pulse ammo from or where do I get it? Since I'm still working up to get that Lion Heart limit break etc to try and beat the game at last. :confused: :D Ohhhhhh I'm the pixie girl that sets fire to things but shhhhhhh...

How the hell do I get my picture up here?

Never mind I qorked it out

EDIT: Please stop double posting. Use the edit/delete button to add to your post. -SD

Tanwen Strife
10-20-2004, 09:09 PM
Pulse ammo is from Energy crystals if memory serves. From Ellenoyles. I spent about half an hour fighting one once and what did it give to me? NOTHING! it's enough to make you want to go and kill small fluffy things...

Forgotten_Hope
10-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Tanwen please leave the small fluffy things alone they are my friends and i'll go around looking for those to know for I must beat this game or I shall die a withered old lady
My pc is screaming HONESTLY!!!!!

Braindead_Paul
10-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Ruby Dragons also carry Energy Crystals

You can also refine Laser Cannons (rarely dropped by Belhelmels near Galbadia or mug Elastoid or Mobile Type 8) to get 5 Pulse Ammo or Power Generators (mug Blitzs in the Centra forests -very rare, about 5% chance of getting one-) to get 20.

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Right Yea I'll probebly go and find blitz he tends to rear his head up to me alot and if I fight ruby dragon I only get red fangs and I need dragon fangs nothing seems to drop them they're all mocking me... MOCKING ME I TELL YOU !!!!!! THEY DON'T WANT ME TO COMPLETE THE GAME!!!!!!! God I have no life

Forgotten_Hope
10-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Here's an update:

My main party have all their best weapons and some of the other party and I have all the GF's. My main party is at lv100 with 9999HP so yea I'm off to do Ultimecia again soon

Luthien
11-19-2004, 03:45 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!
If you want to defeat her fast and for good, go with the limits. Only use junction on Squall, Rinoa and Irvine, and make them absorb all elemental damage with Ultima and have strenght of 255 with Meteor, life 9999 with Regen and Spirit 191 with Full Life. Have Restore and Revive as commands and cast Aura on them... and then kick Ultimecia's ass!!! :D :D :D

FatedChild
11-20-2004, 07:32 PM
For malboros, just junction firaga to elemental attack, and drain to status attack. Also, protect your characters from confuse, blind etc, but not from beserk.