PDA

View Full Version : FFVII: Before Crisis News

Ryth
10-18-2004, 01:07 AM
Sorry if this thread has specific spot to be in but anyway I now know not only are favorites Reno, Elena, and Rufus playable but so are Cloud, Sephiroth and even Zack (I think) and 2 new characters Verd and the leader Shion how this game links in with the story of FFVII, a brief summary of the plot is you learn the "truth" behind the Turks and evil Shinra company, you have to fight this terrorist group Avalanche (that is what my sources says) and YAY Materia makes a return but instead of finding it in chests and on the ground you take pictures of things in real life with your phone sounds interesting. This thread will be used for more Before Crisis news and Square will also release FFI and Dragon Warrior for the cell as well.

Shoeberto
10-18-2004, 01:49 AM
They were having a bunch of problems with multiplayer during their beta testing, which started recently, I think.

krissy
10-18-2004, 04:47 AM
how come dirge gets its own forum but this doesnt
deserves it more

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-18-2004, 05:03 AM
This thread will be used for more Before Crisis newsWe already have a thread for that, jerk. It's stuck at the top of the thread list. Such as to stand out and make its importance obvious. Good looking out.
how come dirge gets its own forum but this doesnt
deserves it moreCid says no fora for cell phone games.