PDA

View Full Version : L4 suicide attack

illusiionary
10-18-2004, 06:12 PM
Throw a Mimmet Green to the Chocobo and then perform a L4 Suicide Attack (you must have it on your
Enemy Skill Materia, you can learn it from the squirrels found near Chocobo Ranch [don't remember
their name, sorry]) on the Chocobo.

what squirrels?

escobert
10-18-2004, 07:22 PM
what?

BG-57
10-18-2004, 07:29 PM
You must mean Muus. They look like rodents and use a hot water attack as well as Level 4 Suicide.

Polaris
10-19-2004, 09:03 AM
What is Muus?

Ultima Shadow
10-19-2004, 12:42 PM
I got the feeling that illusiionary was going to send a reply but pressed "new topic" instead...

Sullivan,Marshall
10-20-2004, 12:45 AM
If You Use Lv4 Suicide On A Chocobo You Get Chocobuckle
I Dint Know About An Enemy Skill From Muus What Is It???

Polaris
10-20-2004, 08:53 AM
What is Chocobuckle?

BG-57
10-20-2004, 05:52 PM
Let me start from the beginning.

1) Get into random encounters in the grassy area around the Chocobo Stable.

2) One of the random monsters you encounter are small squirrel-like monster called a Muu (sp?). One of their attacks is a learnable Enemy Skill called Level 4 Suicide. I'm pretty sure you can manipulate them into casting it. It does critical damage to anything with a level that is a multiple of 4 (4, 8, 12, etc...).

3) If a character with E-Skill materia gets hit with Level 4 suicide, he or she will learn it.

4) You can learn a different Enemy skill, Chocobuckle, by finding a chocobo that has a level that's a multiple of 4 (so it's vulnerable to Level 4 Suicide). You can find chocobos like this in the area around Mideel.

6) Get into a random encounter with monsters and a chocobo (so you'll need to equip Chocobo Lure materia and run on the chocobo scratches). You may have to kill all the monsters except for one and the chocobo before going to the next step.

5) Throw a Mimett Green to the chocobo and cast Level 4 Suicide. The chocobo should counterattack the caster with Chocobuckle.

That should be it! You now should have two additional Enemy skills in your posession. :)

UltimaLimit
10-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Well said, BG-57. :)

But remember: YOU MUST HAVE CAUGHT A CHOCOBO BEFORE. Otherwise the Chocobo will just get pissed off and fly away. I wasted an hour before I figured it out. :mad: :choc: