PDA

View Full Version : KH CHALLANGE!!!

Ultima Shadow
10-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Ok, as some of you may already know I like to make my own FF challanges and stuff.
Well... here's a KH challange that I've come up with... for those of you who want KH to be much more challanging. :)

1) Never change your weapons. Never equip a new weapon to anyone!
2) No accesories. Never equip accesories to anyone!
3) When you start the game... chose hard mode.
4) You must chose the sword and give up the sheild. (I've heard that the monsters get a little stronger this way when you're playing on hard mode... I'm not 100% sure if it's true but...whatever... just chose this way. :p )
5) Chose your journey to begin "in the dead of night" to level up much slower.
6) Only use command based abilities. Like: Dodgeroll: Yes. Combo plus: No. Ragnarok: Yes. Jackpot: No.

Yea, that's it. This will make the game MUCH harder but still completely possible.
This challange will prove whenevr you really are an Expert KH player or not. ;)

I've not completed the challange yet myself but I've made my way to the colloseum with Sora at level 9 so far.

Good luck to anyone who want to try this challange. :cool:

Trumpet Thief
10-19-2004, 01:14 AM
chaos: You'd better say "welcome" to your best customer! I'll try this out as well, it's sure to be fun.

Trowa: Meh, I do not want to imagine fighting Riku though...

Rubedo: Yay, another excuse to play KH!

Albedo: *laughs maniacally*

Ultima Shadow
10-19-2004, 11:52 AM
I can't even take down cerberus...
So far Sora is at level 10... and I wasn't able to take down Cloud. :p

And since leveling is a pure hell... :D

Necronopticous
10-19-2004, 09:15 PM
I can't even take down cerberus ... and I wasn't able to take down Cloud.

u r teh sux

Ultima Shadow
10-19-2004, 09:19 PM
lol. Cerberus take me down in 2 hits and Cloud took me down in 1!!! (yea, I had full HP when I got hit...)
I need to level up a bit... :p

sephiroth9006
10-19-2004, 09:50 PM
i've done the lot...and i can describe this in one word.
AAAAAAARRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
i do about 1 damage per-hit to ansem sephiroth took me god-damn ages 5 hours in one combat to be exact and i beat him by 1HP how close is that for you.
but the best is this last version of ansem i died just as i killed him and the game counted it as me winning and thats like phew on it's own.i had about 40HP by level 50 but i did it in the end and it only took me
200Hrs.
hows that for hard :)

Ultima Shadow
10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
i've done the lot...and i can describe this in one word.
AAAAAAARRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
i do about 1 damage per-hit to ansem sephiroth took me god-damn ages 5 hours in one combat to be exact and i beat him by 1HP how close is that for you.
but the best is this last version of ansem i died just as i killed him and the game counted it as me winning and thats like phew on it's own.i had about 40HP by level 50 but i did it in the end and it only took me
200Hrs.
hows that for hard :)
See Necro? This is pretty hard. :p You should really try it yourseld someday. :D

Ryth
10-19-2004, 11:26 PM
I'll think about it. Hmmmmmmm....... I don't know......... I most likely will do it hey I'll even attempt to beat Sephy which I only barely beat in Normal with the Oblivion at level 100 (I decided to do this because I thought Ansem would be hard found out he was a total wussy and got angry) then I beat him after I defeated Ansem.

Necronopticous
10-20-2004, 07:35 AM
See Necro? This is pretty hard. :p You should really try it yourseld someday. :D

LOL I realize it is, I was kidding about the last post. I love kingdom hearts, but not enough to challenge it.

square_is_the_best
10-20-2004, 11:48 PM
I miss my KH but when I get it back, I'll try this. It seems easy.

Ultima Shadow
10-21-2004, 10:54 AM
It seems easy.
Trust me... it's way harder than it seems at first. :p

Oh, and I forgot 1 thing... if you want to add another thing to the challange you should use the first gummiship all the time. yea... so don't add any better guns, sheilds or stuff.
That's optional but I'm doing it that way. In the later stages of the game... traveling betweene the worlds may be hard as well. :D

sephiroth9006
10-23-2004, 11:18 PM
aint that abit hard sinse the warp gummi and that are automaticly installed.
but i did that as well ahh the annoying memeories dieing by getting hit by 1 thing i lost alot of time just trying to get to the end of the world for the first time but i did that as well it was a dare from my mate who was a shocked as anything when i did everything exactly as he said which was exactly the same as what you mentioned.

Advent Child
10-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Note: It's actually harder to take the wand an sacrafice the sword, I think. At least in the beginning it is.

Ultima Shadow
10-26-2004, 10:09 PM
Note: It's actually harder to take the wand an sacrafice the sword, I think. At least in the beginning it is.
Well... I just read it somewhere that it was thougher this way but... well, go with watever you want then I guess...

I've got to Agraba... man, the colloseum is a hell... :D

ninja-yuffie
10-31-2004, 12:39 PM
hummmmm...ok ^;^ why not? i have done the game on like giving up the sheild and choosing the sword.sooo OK it will give me something to do untill star ocean gets here

Carnage
10-31-2004, 01:17 PM
Can we use magic like aero?

Ultima Shadow
10-31-2004, 08:23 PM
Can we use magic like aero?
Yes. All magic is allowed. (would be a TRUE pain if it wasn't) :cool:

Trumpet Thief
10-31-2004, 08:25 PM
chaos: I am still stuck in Wonderland... stupid TrickMaster. His aim with fireballs is just too good...

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Trumpet Thief: *Runs off holding Trumpet*

Ultima Shadow
10-31-2004, 09:52 PM
chaos: I am still stuck in Wonderland... stupid TrickMaster. His aim with fireballs is just too good...

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Trumpet Thief: *Runs off holding Trumpet*
Try to level up a little (even though it's hell). And once he get down on his knees... just slash away!
Dodgeroll is good to avoid the fireballs and never try to attack him while he's shooting them at you.
And don't forget to customize Donald and Goofy. Good luck, man. :cool:

Trumpet Thief
10-31-2004, 09:54 PM
chaos: I'm going to try again in an hour. Hopefully I can beat him.

Ultima Shadow
10-31-2004, 09:59 PM
Yea, good luck! :)
ps: I'm still in Agraba... :rolleyes2

ninja-yuffie
11-12-2004, 03:46 PM
STAR OCEAN IS HEEEERE!!! im stuck so like i did youre cahllange and im stuck in agrabah to. that stupid pot thing keeps killing me.

Ultima Shadow
11-13-2004, 08:58 PM
STAR OCEAN IS HEEEERE!!! im stuck so like i did youre cahllange and im stuck in agrabah to. that stupid pot thing keeps killing me.
"Sonic Blade" is very usefull. Also... make sure you've got some potions and ethers ready.

ninja-yuffie
11-15-2004, 05:45 PM
ok i wil try that, im like a reely poor level so... GOOD LUCK TO ME

ninja-yuffie
12-09-2004, 04:13 PM
YESSSSSS *laughs demonicly* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA there is a very veryu easy way of fighting cloud:

stay at your distance and attak every time he's of gaurd lol it took me about flippin 2 hours, bnut i was so determind. (i am now in hollow bastion) its so hard.

Ultima Shadow
12-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Great! :) The Dragon is a hell... :eek:

Larahl
12-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Great! :) The Dragon is a hell... :eek:
The Dragon is pretty easy if you know how to evade it's attacks and how to attack it right...

Ultima Shadow
12-10-2004, 07:29 PM
The Dragon is pretty easy if you know how to evade it's attacks and how to attack it right...
Yea... but it only needs to hit you about 2 times (atleast at the level I'm on.) And I've always had problem avoiding the flames that spreads all over the floor. :D

ninja-yuffie
12-10-2004, 08:15 PM
i had enough trouble fighting dragon in the first place, that stupid soncic thing it does when it moves :( aw man, im not going to stand a chance

Larahl
12-11-2004, 11:18 AM
And I've always had problem avoiding the flames that spreads all over the floor. :D
Here a is how I avoid the flames just use Glide and spin around the room thats how I did it

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Here a is how I avoid the flames just use Glide and spin around the room thats how I did it

good idea, but that can be dangerous, cause u know, they go everywhere? its really annoying, i just jumped on her back and continussly jumped up and down :D top avoid them, just go on a full scale attack, on he head, but avoid her more annoying attax, im now up to traverse town afte. i tell ya summit RIKU FORM 2 IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!

Ultima Shadow
12-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Yea... ever tried the Hades cup? It's H-E-L-L!!! :D

WarZidane
12-22-2004, 09:12 PM
You just gave me something to do during holidays :D