PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAhhh Oh dear!

super sayin Tidus
10-19-2004, 12:38 AM
I was felling rather bored to nite so i decide to play ff7 and give sephiroth an whooping. so i rumble thro my ps1 stuff when i found what i was looking for at least i thought! put me mem card in and turned on the game to discover tht the only file saved was in the reactor at game begining!! aaaargh! after spending so much time on getting every one to Lv. 99 and defeating al the weapons i was heart broken!

oh well jst sharing my pain u know!!!!!

Chris
10-19-2004, 01:08 PM
That's so sad, but unfortunately you don't have a topic.

I'm sorry to say this but your thread will not last too long. :(

Close it.

Big D
10-19-2004, 10:37 PM
That's so sad, but unfortunately you don't have a topic.

I'm sorry to say this but your thread will not last too long. :(

Close it. Oi. Mods are here to say that kind of stuff, and to do things like that.

Losing a file is always a pain. ssT, are you sure you don't have another memory card lying around, with your complete file? It might help to take another look through that same memory card again, in case the file is simply down near the bottom of the list, where it's easy to overlook.

TasteyPies
10-19-2004, 10:46 PM
This has happened to me so many times. My advice is, take a break, eat a muffin, rent some games...come back and play through it later when you start to miss/forgett about parts of the game so it won't be repetitive.

DJZen
10-20-2004, 03:01 AM
Look at it this way, now you get to play the game all over again! :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-20-2004, 03:11 AM
My advice: Don't waste your time "perfecting" a game. You could be doing so much more! Playing another video game, or going and seeing what this "outside" thing everyone's been talking about is.

Say, that "outside" sounds interesting. I should go there someday.

super sayin Tidus
10-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Welli looked endlessly for this *&£^(! memory card and well i neva found it :( but neva mind i decided to c how quick i could complete the game and well it was rather fast least i fink so but am going to post this info in another thread!!

One winged angel of death
11-10-2004, 07:21 PM
OMG THAT HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND LOLZ!! um...but really i feal sorry for u..u know u can beat sephiroth at lvl.65 right??? i was at lvl 73 ^_^'

Remnant
11-12-2004, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I guess that is one advantage to the PC version. Harder to screw up your saves.

One winged angel of death
11-12-2004, 02:34 AM
i know it sucks