PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a .mp3 file

Takara
10-19-2004, 09:53 PM
I've recently started searching for Final Fantasy tracks in .mp3 format for my computer (I already own the OSTs for FFIV-FFX on cds saved for V, which I can order at my local video game store as soon as I got the money, but that's not the point).

I'm still missing a couple of tracks to complete the OSTs, but fortunately some of them I checked and they are available here on eoff. One I am looking for and couldn't find anywhere, however, is not. It's track no.3 from the FFIV OST, which is the music from Baron Castle.

Does anyone have that particular track, or know where I could find it? I'd really appreciate.

And yes, I know, I could just reap it from my FFIV cd with a program, but my CD-ROM is being a bitch right now and needs to be fixed (again, when I get some money), so that's not currently an option. :p

Thanks in advance.

edczxcvbnm
10-19-2004, 11:01 PM
www.rpggamers.net

You will need an FTP client though. Read the rules there and you should be fine.

Takara
10-20-2004, 04:26 AM
*bows down* Thanks!

Outsider
10-20-2004, 05:00 AM
Maybe I can help you... PM me if you're out of luck with FTP clients.

Necronopticous
10-20-2004, 07:31 AM
I have over 6 gigs of Final Fantasy mp3s, let me know if you need my help also, here is a screenshot of my albums:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-20-2004, 08:24 AM
FF5 anime OST 2 - Wind & Fire
FF5 anime OST - Dragon & StarWind & Fire come before Dragon & Star.
FF6 Grand EditionDon't you mean Grand Finale?
FF Tactics - The Diaries of Olan
FF Tactics - Unreleased TracksWhoa, these are new ones on me.

Necronopticous
10-21-2004, 12:41 AM
Wind & Fire come before Dragon & Star

Thanks for pointing that out.

And yes, I do mean Grand Finale.