PDA

View Full Version : Bad news buddy...

Yameki
10-20-2004, 02:51 AM
Hi everybody.....There is a lot of chance that Cloud die in FF7AC

+ in FF7DOC they said that it was 1 year after FF7AC so then we doesn't see Cloud anywhere.

+ I dream that yesterday.

+ If you think about it this is probably what it is going to happen when we listen carrefuly all the trailer "yes learn japanese, guys:P"

+ Like squaresoft guys are he can't die only like that so then they are going to make a lot of outside thing like during the middle of the 2 years between "FF7" and "FF7AC". etc....

Trumpet Thief
10-20-2004, 03:05 AM
chaos: Actually, we don't know if he's in DOC yet or not. For one, it's supposed to be revolving around Vincent, and only a bit of information has been released on it.

Rubedo: Second, dreaming about it doesn't mean too much, but it might. Anything's possible I suppose, but I totally doubt it.

BackRoomKid
10-20-2004, 05:30 AM
....holy friggin' crap..the whole movie was just ruined for me just now...I never thought of that! I guess it wouldn't be a too much of a shock...but then it would

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-20-2004, 06:01 AM
You should mark this as a spoiler... I think...

I don't believe there is enough justification to back your claims however, so maybe it's fine.

Cloud not being in Dirge of the Cerebrus means nothing. The FFVII world is certainly large enough for them to not run into each other again.

Flashback007
10-20-2004, 09:02 AM
[SPOILERS AHEAD]

If every dream I had should come true, I would be miljonair pilot with a race carreer in F1 and a lightsaber at my belt, so........

The DOC thing is weak. Like Behold The Void said, the world is big and they didn't even have to run in each other. And we only have seen a few screenshots of DOC. Did you see any screenshots of Red XIII in DOC, no, but at the end of FFVII you see him running many years later. So he doesn't die in AC. And you should indeed mark this with SPOILERS I think.

Polaris
10-20-2004, 11:19 AM
No that can't be possible they won't do an FF10-2, again with the version in FF7? iT'S GOING TO GET HORRIBLE!!

Dragon Ash
10-20-2004, 11:23 AM
even if it turns out cloud isn't in doc, so what?
that doesn't mean anything. 1 characters story can't go on indefinetly. that's why doc is based on vincent. maybe square decided to wrap up clouds story in ac. think about it.

Loony BoB
10-20-2004, 12:53 PM
You should mark this as a spoiler... I think...It's not a spoiler as it's only speculation.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sacrifices himself in FFVII:AC, or gets killed. Although it would be a right shame if they make Aeris & Cloud end up 'being together' as it would ruin the "tragedy" (I hated Aeris so it wasn't tragic for me) of the previous story. I would lose all respect for Cloud if he went back to her. :p

novarta
10-20-2004, 07:36 PM
if cloud dies in FFVIIAC i think its in the final fight (if the such thing in this movie)

Tanwen Strife
10-20-2004, 07:43 PM
The only other evidence I can think of is the fact that in one of the trailers (I forget which and I'm too lazy to go look) there's an image of Aries and Cloud back to back in a scene which I'm fairly sure isn't in the original seeing as the two were never in a field of yellow flowers. this could be the two of them in the 'next life' or something.

What does Cloud say in Japaneses that makes you think he dies? I don't have the ear for the language?

Yameki
10-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Well Cloud is saying in the 5 min preview of it
Something like:
"Cloud:Will I did it...or..but...what if I lose..I have to do it..for the children..for Tifa..A..Aeris..........For all those I love..."

"Vincent:I don't think you got to close your eyes before a battle...I think...the only way you can handle it..it is....."

"Cloud: It is...what??....."

"Vincent:Don't borrow yourself with this...just do it men"

"Cloud: (faking a smile..sadly thinking to aeris)"

I just translated it like "word by word" it will maybe not this who will be said in FF7AC in english but it will look like it...

Big D
10-21-2004, 05:17 AM
Dudes.
If the main character is going to die, they'll hardly be giving it away in the five-minute preview.

DJZen
10-21-2004, 06:53 AM
There's really no evidence there but I think either way would be fine.

Del Murder
10-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Everyone dies someday.

kikimm
10-24-2004, 03:21 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, with everything I've read. I don't know how I feel about that, though.

:D

Rostum
10-25-2004, 12:56 AM
Dudes.
If the main character is going to die, they'll hardly be giving it away in the five-minute preview.

Pretty much.

Carnage
10-26-2004, 01:32 AM
Stupid people have stupid dreams.

Yameki
10-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Are you saying to me that i'm stupid. Coz if you are well, maybe you're right we will see this when the movie is gonna get out in theater. But if I was right you should apologiz in this topic.

One winged angel of death
10-27-2004, 11:52 PM
no....cloud is gonna kill himself and go to Hell and is gonna play with the little monkies! and then he's gonna make out with aerith and have lots of kids and zack's gonna pee in his pants....of course he dies....oh well he was nice.....

Shoshi_Strife
10-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Yeah sure hes gona die! (Sarcasm)
I doubt it! Though it would make the film dramatic and intresting..unexpected! (Poor Cloudy!) But still very much doubt it! Coz Cloud is sooooo kool! But...hey u gotta die one day!
I think im confused! :confused:

Carnage
10-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Are you saying to me that i'm stupid. Coz if you are well, maybe you're right we will see this when the movie is gonna get out in theater. But if I was right you should apologiz in this topic.

I hope that reply was the result of a http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/lovesmile.gifty translator.

Edit: Wuuuuuut i didnt say the "f" word.

Armisael
10-28-2004, 08:56 PM
It's not a spoiler as it's only speculation.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sacrifices himself in FFVII:AC, or gets killed. Although it would be a right shame if they make Aeris & Cloud end up 'being together' as it would ruin the "tragedy" (I hated Aeris so it wasn't tragic for me) of the previous story. I would lose all respect for Cloud if he went back to her. :p
same here...

10-29-2004, 10:35 AM
If cloud dies that's really gonna screw up the movie i think.......although unfortuneately i'm on Sephiroth's side......
-_-' well......hmmmm.....mabey Cloud will lose an eye......(Shivers at the thought of that...) NOO!! that accecery wouldn't look good on him! now....someone like vincent it would fit....the lonely wanderer one eye scared from the wars and battles he has encountered... now really dose that fit cloud an eye patch??? :confused:

Strawberry_Mew
11-15-2004, 07:55 AM
I don't see how your translations have anything to do with it saying Cloud ish dieing..... and it really does'nt matter if he is in doc cuz that is Vincents time to be a main character cuz well Cloud does'nt need to be in the game all the time that has to deal with ff7. :rolleyes2

Rostum
11-15-2004, 09:57 AM
If cloud dies that's really gonna screw up the movie i think.......although unfortuneately i'm on Sephiroth's side......
-_-' well......hmmmm.....mabey Cloud will lose an eye......(Shivers at the thought of that...) NOO!! that accecery wouldn't look good on him! now....someone like vincent it would fit....the lonely wanderer one eye scared from the wars and battles he has encountered... now really dose that fit cloud an eye patch??? :confused:

Just going a tiny bit off-topic here... but could you pretty please not use colour in your typing? It is seriously a huge strain on the eyes, or at least get a brighter colour. I think I speak for most people here when I say this.

11-15-2004, 08:41 PM
i'm just saying...it would suck for cloud to die.....

Rostum
11-15-2004, 11:04 PM
Yes it would suck, I really hope he doesn't die. I wouldn't want anyone else to die either, seeing as one is enough - as I see this not as a 'sequal' to FFVII, but as a 'continuation' and a whole.

DMKA
11-16-2004, 05:57 AM
Cloud won't die, but AREIS WILL COME BADK TO LEIF!!!111!1ONE! :eek:

Strawberry_Mew
11-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Cloud won't die, but AREIS WILL COME BADK TO LEIF!!!111!1ONE! :eek:

I just thought Aeris is gonna just come back in a flash back??? :confused:

Ryth
11-16-2004, 09:38 PM
It could happen you never know and well not much info was released on DOC it could happen or maybe Cloud is helping you out in adifferent area you never know.......

TheAbominatrix
11-17-2004, 08:28 AM
I just thought Aeris is gonna just come back in a flash back??? :confused:

He's being sarcastic. No one knows yet.

Strawberry_Mew
11-23-2004, 06:28 PM
He's being sarcastic. No one knows yet.

oh...

11-25-2004, 09:29 PM
i think i know who is gonna die. mail me and i'll tell you who i think. oh i think it's tifa