PDA

View Full Version : ffvii:ac music?

Dragon Ash
10-20-2004, 11:37 AM
hey guys, probably haven't benn searching the web hard enough but does any1 know what the music 4 ac is gona b like? or who's gona compose it?

damn movie better be released in the uk soon! :D

Big D
10-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music *glee*
Since he's done practically every FF soundtrack, including FFVII, you can bet that Advent Children's score is gonna be something pretty special.:cool:
damn movie better be released in the uk soon! :DWe might have a while to wait, yet... there still isn't even a confirmed Japanese release date. Hopefully we'll get AC in English before the end of 2005; but if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you should never get your hopes up.

ill-fated-life
11-19-2004, 02:05 AM
Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music *glee*
Since he's done practically every FF soundtrack, including FFVII, you can bet that Advent Children's score is gonna be something pretty special.:cool:We might have a while to wait, yet... there still isn't even a confirmed Japanese release date. Hopefully we'll get AC in English before the end of 2005; but if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you should never get your hopes up.
it would be nice if Nobuo Uematsu composes the soundtrack to the movie...however though, Nobuo left Square-Enix to pursue and openin' his own publishing company(or something of that matter)..but he still plans on working with Square-Enix should they ever need his musical expertise.

ChaosCalibur
11-19-2004, 03:06 AM
I really liked the jump festa trailer piano theme, so if it's anything like that, i'll be happy