PDA

View Full Version : Greaver

Dianom
10-21-2004, 02:15 PM
I was anoyed that u didn't get to use greaver as a GF when u got to name the necklace I thought u were going to get him but I was sadly disappointed then when ever u battled him that was annoying because he was so cool.

Xzirox
10-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Ya, he's cool BUT it would have been a little odd if he was a usable GF since he's a creation by Squalls imagination...

Dianom
10-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Ya, he's cool BUT it would have been a little odd if he was a usable GF since he's a creation by Squalls imagination...

i know he represents a part of squal that squal has left behind but it still would have been kool to ust him wouldn't it?

Xzirox
10-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Ya, probably....and the problem with the best GF (Eden), is that it takes 5 years to do its attack :mad:

Zifnab
10-21-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm glad he wasn't a GF. He wouldn't have had the same glory in the battle if he had done, as you would have seen him a few times by then.

hello i am stuck on ffviii disc 3 in the deep sea deposit i have just defeted bahumt but it wont let me proceed further in to the recherch centre :confused:
Talk to everyone aboard the Ragnarok bridge, then go back.

Wuggly Blight
10-21-2004, 09:03 PM
then theres the question why does ultimacia have him?

Doomgaze
10-21-2004, 09:16 PM
She created it to play on Squall's fears.

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 09:22 PM
I can't even get Bahmut

And I got up to stage 3 Ultimecia with no holy wars um only 1 hero which I didn't use and yea without the lionheart limit break so hopefully i stand a good chance one i have it zell has his best weapon now i'm just working no squall and irvine, and sadly i like to call these 3 the jessie angels cos i've kept them 3 on my team all the time as they are my strongest

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

Wuggly Blight
10-21-2004, 09:33 PM
First time I called it Rinoa instead, so the final battle was funny... behold the ultimate gf, rinoa!

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 09:49 PM
lol I can just picture that in my head once I've beaten the game I'm gonna play it again witht he cheat codes etc and give all the GF and people silly names

Wuggly Blight
10-21-2004, 09:59 PM
ahh simple minds :)

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Hey you make that sound like a bad thing at least I get amused easily and life is better if you have a simple mind

Dianom
10-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Ya, probably....and the problem with the best GF (Eden), is that it takes 5 years to do its attack :mad:

Do u know how to get eden?

Xzirox
10-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Do u know how to get eden?

Of course :p

.::SPOILER - DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET EDEN::.

Go to the Deep Sea Research Center (in the bottom left corner of the world map), then fight Bahamut and continoue to travel down...

Do the Steam Riddle (you'll know what i mean), it wont take to long to figure out the order...

Then in the bottom, you'll encounter Ultima Weapon, and you'll find a HIDDEN save point down there....

Try to use Meltdown on him, then you should be able to kill him with 1 Renzokuken.

And sorry, i was in a hurry when I wrote this :mad:

Polaris
10-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Yeah I got a little bit annoyed coz we must fight against it and not with it! :whimper: He is so hard to defeat!

Dianom
10-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Of course :p

.::SPOILER - DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET EDEN::.

Is there any chance that u could Email this to me?

Go to the Deep Sea Research Center (in the bottom left corner of the world map), then fight Bahamut and continoue to travel down...

Do the Steam Riddle (you'll know what i mean), it wont take to long to figure out the order...

Then in the bottom, you'll encounter Ultima Weapon, and you'll find a HIDDEN save point down there....

Try to use Meltdown on him, then you should be able to kill him with 1 Renzokuken.

And sorry, i was in a hurry when I wrote this :mad:

Dianom
10-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Yeah I got a little bit annoyed coz we must fight against it and not with it! :whimper: He is so hard to defeat!

Yeah I know it took about an hour to beat him and ultimecia have u killed them yet

Polaris
10-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Yep but I haven't see the end my PS just blows....

Xzirox
10-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Is there any chance that u could Email this to me?

There, sent :)

rinoasknight
11-07-2004, 08:16 PM
griever was cool to fight against because it represented, well to me it did squalls fears, the shadow thats constantly held him back.....
The funniest thing is so much points to ultimeca bieng my sweet inoccent honey bunny Rinoa.......

Sess020
11-08-2004, 12:25 PM
The funniest thing is so much points to ultimeca bieng my sweet inoccent honey bunny Rinoa.......

Wuuuuuuhh...

FatedChild
11-08-2004, 05:40 PM
If you cant beat Ultima weapon, you can just draw eden from Taimat in Ultimetia's castle.

bEoWuLfX
11-09-2004, 01:43 AM
I named my griever penis just so I could make it say that I was attacking penis... best choice ever!

rinoasknight
11-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Wuuuuuuhh...

have you never heard the Rinoa being ultimecia thery before....
Think about it Rinoa has become the a sorceress, she has squalls ring (griever)........ blaha blaha ..... other facts ...... Rinoas = ultimecia

Sess020
11-10-2004, 04:11 AM
OOOOOooooh
I guess that does make sense... but whatever

BraSkAs_FiNAl_AeoN
11-11-2004, 11:51 PM
First time I called it Rinoa instead, so the final battle was funny... behold the ultimate gf, rinoa!

Haha i usually name my greiver profain names it pretty hilarious.

Yuffie514
12-08-2004, 05:05 PM
it sux that i didn't get to use Griever. :mad2: i bet his special attack is Shockwave Pulsar! i taught it to Quistis before, but i forgot how to get it! it's so powerful. i think it did at least 19,000 damage! :scary:

Xxiawakin
12-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Yeah I know it took about an hour to beat him and ultimecia have u killed them yet

Uh...

Devourment
12-09-2004, 09:52 AM
I think it would of been interesting if Greiver was aqquirable on the game, then at the end of the game you would still fight him but he would turn on you through Ultimecia's sorcery magic!

blue_midget192
12-09-2004, 06:12 PM
have you never heard the Rinoa being ultimecia thery before....
Think about it Rinoa has become the a sorceress, she has squalls ring (griever)........ blaha blaha ..... other facts ...... Rinoas = ultimecia

arrrgh! nooo! don't turn this into another R=U-blah-blah-blah-thread!! aarrgh :smash:

Yuffie514
12-13-2004, 03:46 PM
I think it would of been interesting if Greiver was aqquirable on the game, then at the end of the game you would still fight him but he would turn on you through Ultimecia's sorcery magic!

maybe you'll have to fight him first :eek: . it'll probably take forever.