PDA

View Full Version : Which ff do u like and why?

Black Roses
10-21-2004, 03:34 PM
i personally like 6,7 and 9

i like the games with some char.s who have insecurities, like cloud and sephiroth because they were created and cloud's memories were not his own but tifa's, plus vincent's background is intriguing
and vivi and zidane when they begin to understand that they were created and not really born

6 bcus of celes and terra [been too long since i played it...]

Chris
10-21-2004, 03:44 PM
http://www.peuw.net/n1/images/ff7logo.gif
The greatest story ever told and amazing characters.

Rusty
10-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Final Fantasy VIII :)

Dark Matter
10-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X!!!!! :love:
why? I've only these 4 series. :tongue:
I'll add FFX-2 to my list someday .... :cool:

escobert
10-22-2004, 01:47 PM
VII,VIII and tactics.

Mo-Nercy
10-22-2004, 02:34 PM
VIII, VI

In the absence of those two. I'd probably say IX, IV or VII.

Dragon Ash
10-22-2004, 02:54 PM
it's gotta b viii x and x-2

viii - squall - need i say more!

x - amazing storyline

x-2 - nostalgia quality, sniff, it's so sad!

i'm also gona have to get round to playin vii sometime cause ac looks f**king amazing!

escobert
10-23-2004, 02:41 AM
I'll say why for mine since I forgot to.
VII - Great story and I loved the materia system.
VIII - Again I have to admit after replaying it last week I do enjoy the story and the game play. I just hated the draw system.
Tactics - Need I say anything? I would say it has the best and most in depth story I've ever played on a video game.

Rostum
10-23-2004, 02:53 AM
Final Fantasy VII
My first FF I played; I loved the music, the characters and the overall feel of the world and story line.
Final Fantasy IX
The most comfortable FF game I've played to date; it has a brilliant musical score, a nice typical love story, great cast of characters and a good story line.

Dreddz
10-24-2004, 06:18 PM
I Like FF 4,6,7,9.

I like FF4 Cause of the plot which is gr8.The characters and probably the setting

FF6 cause The world totally rocked.The characters were ok but the story was but far the best.

FF7 Well Everything!!!!

FF9 The return of the medievil setting was a welcome come back.The characters in which Vivi made the come back as a Classic Black Mage.

Lon611
10-24-2004, 06:41 PM
basically, every final fantasy ive played (decently) which is ffvi, ffix and ffx. amazing storylines, music, characters, and special moments gives each one a special place in my heart *tear* :p

Levian
10-24-2004, 06:59 PM
VII, VIII and IX are my favorites. VI was pretty good too.

My least favorites:
I, II, III, X, X-2.

Trumpet Thief
10-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Ronald: Well, we truly enjoy FFVI! :love:

Trumpet Thief: Well, that was because of the characters, for one. Very detailed, and they all were given a decent amount of character development, rather than the lights shining on the hero and heroine.

Ronald: Yes! Quite a creative plot they had too! Kefka, a clown, just like me!

Grimace: *topples over* It was quite powerful, the link between the characters. All the side quests, the music, and the perfect ending as well... *explodes*

Trumpet Thief: Yes, we'd say that was the best FF.

Shoeberto
10-24-2004, 07:35 PM
3, because that's the one where the bad guys are all on flying ships and your character can grow a racoon tail and ears and fly.

Plus is had some awesome minigames.

Faith
10-24-2004, 08:11 PM
I personally like VI for its characters and overall storyline. If they ever made another game sequel, (like FFX-2) it would have to be for VI. I also really like X, just because it was so different from the previous installments.

StarlightAngel
10-24-2004, 09:21 PM
VI
IX
X

Braindead_Paul
10-24-2004, 10:24 PM
I like every FF I've played (I - IX) but FFVI is my favorite. It has the best characters, best story, best sidequests, best villain ever (!!!), best everything...

Del Murder
10-25-2004, 01:40 AM
I like them all!

tomamar04
10-31-2004, 04:24 PM
The best one has to be FFX, the storyline is great, it has the most tragic ending and the difference in quality and attention to detail in FFX is far better than the other games.

Black Roses
10-31-2004, 09:39 PM
hey some of you guys are being a lil' vague describing 'why' you liked it...
i mean like 'what about the storyline did you like?'
but it okay... :)

escobert
10-31-2004, 10:02 PM
The best one has to be FFX, the storyline is great, it has the most tragic ending and the difference in quality and attention to detail in FFX is far better than the other games.
no way. Have you played tactics? The storyline is only about 10000000000000000 times better. I couldnt stand X and they put too much attention into graphics and not enough into gameplay.

Takara
11-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Of the FF I played, the only one I didn't like is VIII.

My favourites are IV, VI, and IX.

IV because it's the one that introduced me to the series, and even though the story is cliché and predictable, the SNES translation was horrid, and the graphics are inferior compared to today's standards, I am still madly in love with the game, the music, and the characters (especially Kain, like that's a bid surprise to anyone who read the FFI-IV forums). I have many fond memories of spending days playing the game with my best friend Korine, roleplaying being FF characters, et cetera. Even 10 years after my first playthrough, Korine and I still crack jokes about the game.

VI for pretty much the same reasons as for IV. What hooked me up was definitively Locke's Theme. So heroic. And Terra's theme. Ok, so it's mostly the music that hooked me up to this game. and the story is just epic.

IX, I have only played it for the first time a year ago thanks to my ex-roomie Patricia. I was immediately drawn into the game because of the beautiful landscapes, the awesome score (I think IX has the best soundtrack in the entire series), and all the references to older FF games. And it has Chocobo Hot and Cold! I spent an entire week-end playing that mini-game to a point I drove Patricia mad. And just because I love teasing her, I spent the following two weeks humming Vamo' Alla Flamenco whenever I saw her (that should teach her for confiscating the PS. Ha!)