PDA

View Full Version : Which FF Would You Most Like To live In

Dreddz
10-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Hi.Ive been growing bored recently(mainly cause my PS2 Broke Few gays ago :(Then 1 question smacked me in the face.Were would You live if you had the choice of any FF.If people Read My Threads before they probably know my answer.FF7!!!!!!Anyway post in.

TheSpoonyBard
10-21-2004, 08:49 PM
My Bro (aged 12): FFX-2 because it's got big fluffy Ronsos and the characters have big pointy things and guns.

Me: Personally I'd like to live in the FF8 world. I would say FF7, but I'm not too keen on living in a world oppressed by the ShinRa. I would also say FF9, but I don't like the idea of having random characters that look like birds, animals and monkey. Kinda unnerving... I would say FF10, but I wouldn't want to risk being caught in the middle of a Guado-Ronso war. The only thing that might happen to me in the FF8 world is time would become compressed, but I'm sure I could cope!

Rusty
10-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Final Fantasy VIII :)

Dark Matter
10-24-2004, 09:43 PM
Final Fantasy IX
why? I love these words: pincess, king, queen, knight, castle, airship, ...

Remnant
10-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Tough choice... VI would be neat, right up to the point where that thing happens. And if you don't know what that thing is, you haven't played the game, so the whole remark is irrelevant ;) .

FF I might be a good choice, what with easily discernable names (elf-land is where the elves live) and what have you- not to mention the world is laid out in an easy-to-navigate grid. Oh, and names can't be longer than 4 characters. :tongue:

I'd probably go with VII too. Just stay the crap out of Midgar... and Junon... and Mideel... er... Wu-tai is looking good right about now...

Chris
10-24-2004, 11:43 PM
I dunno...
Probably Final Fantasy VII.
I wouldn't mind living in Final Fantasy IX either...maybe...arghh...
I love DELING CITY...arghh....my head hurts...

StarlightAngel
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
X or IX.

Dragon Ash
10-25-2004, 02:59 PM
gotta b viii. It has cool huge flying gardens and cute moomba's and a good train network and grass and forests and stuff!!

nah, I just wanna see squall!!

x would b cool, it's really pretty and u get to go see ur dead friends but they have that whole religious superstition thing going on. baaadddd yevon! :mad2: